Author Topic: Ban Gokkueibuu  (Read 1273 times)

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • Renown: 586
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Duke
Ban Gokkueibuu
« on: July 23, 2012, 10:19:39 am »
In EU 6 I was playing rageball alongside this team-mate. I lossed a ball when trying to kick it to the enemy and he said: "WHATA STUPID NOOB" "u must get banned" and initiated a ban poll that got accepted by the server.

I ask a ban of at least a week for this player. He is constantly insulting the whole server in cap locks and raging whenever someone loses a ball or similar when playing rageball. The poll was totally abused, resulting in me banned now. Funny he claimed "I was a double agent for the other team" Most rageball players know me and I am sure they know I know better.

Time: 10 minutes before this post came out.

Place: EU 6

Evidence:

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Hubert

• Noble
  • Renown: 17
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: hubi
Re: Ban Gokkueibuu
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 10:24:41 am »
Gaving a wrong team ball is not fair with rules. You was hurting your team, helping another.
Think about what u done, then make a Ban applications. But  i can say sorry for this Noob, and for word stupid .
Maybe most players can say im wrong, but You gaved them ball 3/4 times. But if the server accepted this poll, more players were on my side.

I think we can put it away anyways.
Best regards.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 10:33:52 am by Hubert »

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 11:11:31 am »
I have to disagree with you the guy Gokkueibuu,  what Duke said is right, this Gokkueibuu guy is an asshole. Yesterday he TDM the whole time, he got 3 ban poll/ kick polls yestertday got TDM. Alot of players complain about him yesterday too. Urist was also there so he can also confirm this.

Duke was always a good player, when this happen i was on the opposite team, Duke is not the goal keeper, and i did not see he pass  the ball to my team. I think this Gokkueibuu guy should be banned for poll abuse. He TDM and when he see people TDM he will start poll on them. ye that guy always use CAPS when he speaks, ban him

Duke shouldn't really get a ban poll. Please can any admin come to server and disable ban poll? I top score in my team and i got 4 ban poll yesterday and 1 ban poll on me today. People always said ban him, TDM. But i am topping the score so how can I TDM?

Offline Hubert

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 11:15:09 am »
IM killing the guys with ball.  I will not discuss with you, not on this forum.
Admins will do what their want to do. If ill got banned, thats means admin have the right.
The conversation with you two has been crashed.

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 11:21:11 am »
[...]

Thanks for your support Alex. Aside, what you said is totally true. Guys in rageball have a tendency for banning best players - guys who monopolise the leaderboards. Their petty excuse for coming up with those polls, "TDM". So ironic.

Offline Korgoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 742
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
  • I've dated girls uglier than you for Breakfast
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Korgoth
  • IRC nick: Korgoth
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 11:21:56 am »
I have to agree. Gokkueibuu is a constant annoyance on the Rageball server. Always complaining about shit and concentrating more on killing random people than the actual Rageball game inself.

Korgoth's Retextures
Korgoth's Hierloom Stall

Offline Hubert

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 11:28:29 am »
OKay, okay, i seen the rules. LoL. So now you will post a ban application for me everytime if i will make a poll in rageBall, pfff..
Okay, if u really want it, okay... on this moment im stoping play crpg. Good bye.

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 11:31:41 am »
Sorry you didn't grab the message.

This is not a ban request from me in forum, it is almost a ban request from the rageball community. As Alex and Korgoth said, you are annoying, abuse ban polls, and you claim everyone else is tdming. Who doesn't like some sprinkle of irony in his life?

Besides, there is no need for you to leave. No need to be all romantic about it, flee the system, live aside of it. No. This is a community, with rules of respect. Just, common sense please. Bans are when common sense doesn't flourish, Unfortunately, I'm afraid this could be the case.

Leaving thread, until and admin response ---------->

Offline Hubert

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 11:34:13 am »
So we can put it away ?

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 04:49:38 pm »
People always said ban him, TDM. But i am topping the score so how can I TDM?

It's not that hard so ban for you would be justified  :wink: And maybe you shouldn't invoke Paul as he said you're an idiot  (what is true ofc   :rolleyes:).

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 05:16:12 pm »
It's not that hard so ban for you would be justified  :wink: And maybe you shouldn't invoke Paul as he said you're an idiot  (what is true ofc   :rolleyes:).

I think it's time to actually post rage ball server rules about rage ball on Forum. Urist got pissed off yesterday because I was marking him just like IRL football. He was the best player on enemy team so I always mark him to make sure that no one pass to him.

Alot of players keeps thinking that TDM is not allow, but rage ball was first made for killing and Ozin have said it, now people keep making up their own rules saying things like :  killing people who are not near the ball is not allow, shooting at enemy goal keeper is not allow, attacking people who is a threat is not allow, attacking people who is near your goal is not allow when ball is not near and they keep accusing people for TDM.

Most of the time now i usually top score on rage ball, but i still got ban polls:
(click to show/hide)

I find this extremely stupid as I got 4 ban polls on me yesterday and 1 ban poll + 1 kick poll today

Cirilla you see, people always pass ball to you, so I have to kill you and see what you done?

I know you are angry but you shouldn't really start that rage poll on me:

Reason I don't like you lol
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:24:42 pm by AlexTheDragon »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2012, 05:36:56 pm »
Gokkueibuu?

Shit I remember this guy. He's the fucktard that kept opening the (wooden destroyable) doors and gates for the enemy in siege. He even ran up to me and started teamhitting/killing because I told him to stop. Ban this fucker.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2012, 07:44:48 pm »
I lossed a ball when trying to kick it to the enemy and he said: "WHATA STUPID NOOB" "u must get banned" and initiated a ban poll that got accepted by the server.
lawl, this guy was constantly kickpolled as goalie, didn't leave until he after getting the ball (first time on map) accidently throwing it straight to 22nd_Paul his enemy standing right infront of the goal and he first left here when Paul demanded in admin text that he left the goal...
...hypocrite?
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2012, 08:08:28 pm »
(click to show/hide)

As I already said in game (hm, I did, right?) I'm perfectly fine with TDMing, I have nothing against it, but chasing after one and only one player whole map or even some maps in a row is sth quite different. When you kill me from time to time it's ok, I really don't care about it, what's more, I do the same  :wink: but being stalked by guy with 10 ath/rid makes game pretty much unplayable. You did it to me a few times in the past and it's really annoying cause my only choices were fight with you or quit the game. And your comparison with football is invalid, in rageball I can not run away if you have higher ath than me. Sure, kill anyone you want, chase players if you wish but don't do this all the fucking time. Also maybe you shouldn't take it too seriously. 

(click to show/hide)

As to the ban poll which I started, don't be mad, I wasn't angry at all, it was obvious troll poll. Also, my first ban could be something refreshing  :wink:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:11:49 pm by Falka »

Offline Lannistark

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 09:14:46 pm »
lawl, this guy was constantly kickpolled as goalie, didn't leave until he after getting the ball (first time on map) accidently throwing it straight to 22nd_Paul his enemy standing right infront of the goal and he first left here when Paul demanded in admin text that he left the goal...
...hypocrite?

This guy is totally right. +1 if the button was there.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 12:25:11 am by Lannistark »