Author Topic: Ban Anteep (griefing-teamwounding), Medvedor (teamkilling-teamwounding)  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
hello dear community and the most respectable enforcers of c-rpg,

friday night on eu2, this dude, called Anteep, was kicking me whenever i was reloading my arbalest. not only me but also other turkish players. i warned him twice but it had no effects on his tiny brain. couldn't capture him in video cuz he did it all the times when i was unaware, but at least i have the screens of reports on chat. he stopped doing this whenever his report numbers hit 4. i wasn't going to create this ban request but his bundle of sticksry still continues on forums..

(click to show/hide)

kid was searching around for turkish players to grief, few barlas, karluk and crapikulu players also suffered from his asshole behaviors. he tried to provoke us to teamkill him but noone fell for this cheap attempt,  surprisingly, even the kapikulu members did nothing against him. you can also see his retard provocative comments on chat.

as you can see from his score, he was more interested to grief around instead of contributing the score

(click to show/hide)

now he keeps doing it on forums. i can tolerate whatever he says about turks etc, i don't give any shit. but what i never tolerate on c-rpg is fukken retard kids who ruin others' gameplay by teamhitting & teamkilling.

(click to show/hide)

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,36067.0.html

------------------------------------------------

and now the 2nd case about Medvedor,

few hours ago, on eu2, i pwned this guy couple of times in the same round. next round, team balance switches me to his team. just right after the spawn, i head towards the siege tower, he follows me and teamkills me there. as you can see from the 1st screen, it's only half min after spawn, no enemies around, and he tries to leave the crime scene. also from the chat screen, he rages at me before the teamkill.

(click to show/hide)

not only me but also other players suffered his teamhit rage at spawn as well, therefore Agoge_HRE created ban poll, however it failed at 49%.

(click to show/hide)

so, let the banhammer smash upon those whose sole cause is destroying the gameplay
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline SaltukBey

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Karluk_SaltukBey
Anteep is also a racist. He insults Turkish people in game!!!
This won't end up well for kapikulus :P

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Anteep is also a racist. He insults Turkish people in game!!!

inb4 turks are not race

Offline Anteep

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
You do not possess any videos of me doing this, not for your reasons, but because there was nothing to record in the first place.
The only evidence you have is a few dodgy screenshots.

You say that there are "retarded provocative" comments, and I see none of that in your evidence. If you still believe this, outline it and show it to me and I will prove you wrong.

There's a reason in 95% of other games that screenshots like the ones you have, particularly of chat (seriously, chat log screenshots?) just aren't good enough, since admins are fully aware (most of them) that is their responsibility to be completely certain of a "crime" (if you can call it that). And unfortunately, screenshots of your type are very easy to modify, and they simply don't show what is REALLY happening at that time.

As for my low score, that is very easy to explain. I recently joined this game, and at that time I was a peasant armed with terrible weapons and armour and very inexperienced. Very difficult to get kills and not uncommon to accidently hurt teammates. This is reasonable, as we have all been here.

Now, it's understandable that when someone new joins the community and says certain things that they are completely allowed to say, it may touch a nerve with another person and then he and his lackeys create some sort of vendetta against this person. Unfortunately, this happens all too often to people.

Now if you want to have a debate, or create a case (especially for getting someone banned), it's important you:
Present evidence of a high quality (you haven't, as has been explained)
Be calm and reasonable (which you clearly haven't, as shown by your constant insults. "bundle of sticksry", really? you want to present a case while shouting homophobic insults? For all we know, you're probably a racist too)
Have good presentation (you often misspell words and show poor grammar, have a bit of self-respect will you? You're trying to convince people.)

You don't review this emotionally, you look at it logically.

Why did I write this? Tavuk may become a better person and that's worth something. And everyone might learn a few things.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 06:18:17 pm by Anteep »

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
And everyone might learn a few things.

you better learn griefing is a serious ban reason and admins are fully aware of what kind of loser you are. evidences are enough, confirmed in irc, according to my screenshots and logs. there is no need to continue being asshole. i hope you learn your lesson and become a good boy.

Offline Anteep

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
you better learn griefing is a serious ban reason and admins are fully aware of what kind of loser you are. evidences are enough, confirmed in irc, according to my screenshots and logs. there is no need to continue being asshole. i hope you learn your lesson and become a good boy.

It's like we've entered an alternate universe here, do you believe the world is flat? Do you have no respect for facts?

It is clear from the way you act here that you are the little one, and we don't even need to discuss this as the facts are simply your posts - for anyone to take you seriously they must be mad.

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
It's like we've entered an alternate universe here, do you believe the world is flat? Do you have no respect for facts?

It is clear from the way you act here that you are the little one, and we don't even need to discuss this as the facts are simply your posts - for anyone to take you seriously they must be mad.

speak to admins, not me. you won't be able to play this game for a long time if you keep this attitude. i wasn't the one who was griefing all the time, like kicking & teamwounding people. have a nice day in your pathetic alternate universe.

locking thread till thomek confirms your punishment officially