Author Topic: Ticket Wasters  (Read 3488 times)

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
Re: Ticket Wasters
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 10:14:40 pm »
Why message and admin so they can sit there with their thumbs in their asses. Messaging admins never gets shit done unless they see it. I wanted to take it to the forum where admins cant just ignore it. Personal choice would be the answer. Also i saw him pick up a bec de corbin so I know he had at least 15 strength.

I couldn't use an arb or a bec as I just got 15 strength after the battle. Trust me, I wanted to just use a crossbow. And the negative deaths were from falling off shit inside the castle as well as falling off while trying to kill the ladders. I had a spear thing at one point if you thought that was a bec. Also, I did run at their spawn once to try and get some of them (4 of them followed me) to think "oh, a peasant". Lag was an issue (as well as crowding) in my lack of blocking, as well as, as Kart mentioned, I'm not always the greatest at dueling especially at low levels.

I'll apologize for my shitty performance, but I wasn't intentionally wasting tickets.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Scrambles720

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Scrambles_Astralis
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2012, 10:37:59 pm »
Well what do you think it looks like to me in spec when i see a guy who is negative and 50 jumping off the wall running around outside their castle?

Offline Para

• Count
  • Renown: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Para_KUTT, Slut_KUTT, Upper_KUTT, Ballmeat_KUTT, Ballmeat_Sandwich
  • IRC nick: Para_
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 10:56:01 pm »
Why message and admin so they can sit there with their thumbs in their asses. Messaging admins never gets shit done unless they see it. I wanted to take it to the forum where admins cant just ignore it. Personal choice would be the answer. Also i saw him pick up a bec de corbin so I know he had at least 15 strength.

I really wish you would have reported him as he as doing it, we had 3+ admins on at the time. I also had a friend sitting in the room with me spectating the battle. Unfortunately when somebody did end up reporting him in-game and I had my friend spectate him, he had already stopped dying continuously, so I wasn't absolutely sure he was doing it intentionally.

It doesn't ever hurt to report these things in admin chat.
Woozle wuzzle?

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 11:13:50 pm »
Well what do you think it looks like to me in spec when i see a guy who is negative and 50 jumping off the wall running around outside their castle?

A dude who is low level and trying to help whatever way he can? I actually got 2-3 of their flags down one time. You already posted this so all you can do is let the admins make their decision.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 11:48:15 pm by Rhalzo »

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2012, 01:08:30 am »
Sry i have to post it here even if its not related to this request but we have a problem in eu our admins dont do there job anymore in the ban section could na admins pls have a look? or are you even able to do that?

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2012, 01:12:57 am »
Sry i have to post it here even if its not related to this request but we have a problem in eu our admins dont do there job anymore in the ban section could na admins pls have a look? or are you even able to do that?

They can look...but they can't make bans AFAIK.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2012, 07:39:58 am »

NA admins are not able to take action on EU servers. That's beyond our jurisdiction (always wanted to say that).

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2012, 08:12:06 am »
NA admins are not able to take action on EU servers. That's beyond our jurisdiction (always wanted to say that).

>.> Aren't you supposed to get mad and fight for jurisdiction...like grab the other guy's collar and shout "TO HELL WITH PROCEDURES"
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2012, 08:13:39 am »
>.> Aren't you supposed to get mad and fight for jurisdiction...like grab the other guy's collar and shout "TO HELL WITH PROCEDURES"

tried that once got typed at :/ (by some other Eu admins and a Dev)

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2012, 08:14:47 am »

It's harder over the internet.

Offline Winterly

• Count
  • Renown: 230
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • I play with Quiet Mode On.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2012, 08:32:56 am »
Mmmmm time for roleplay...I mean...er... :oops:
Winterly's Stuff(selling Courser/buying head and foot armor)
I love how most EU players insert an imaginary "f" into my name: Winterfly.
"Life is kind of like peeing into the snow in a dark winter night, you probably made a difference, but it's really hard to tell" - Joe Wong

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2012, 08:08:43 pm »
Note to admins:

Check your logs, I -did- report him multiple times using i chat and NOTHING was done. I reported at least twice. I say that guy was wasting tickets on purpose to soften up the village for a future attack. I mean -10 and 50-something? Really?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 08:12:07 pm by Lorden »

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2012, 02:05:06 am »
Note to admins:

Check your logs, I -did- report him multiple times using i chat and NOTHING was done. I reported at least twice. I say that guy was wasting tickets on purpose to soften up the village for a future attack. I mean -10 and 50-something? Really?

If I was really trying to sabotage it, I think I would have done something more diabolical and devious; not just make my performance meter go down. There were no motives behind my poor performance. I was TRYING to do well and actually help the defense, but due to having low HP, not being able to use a shield, and not wanting to waste the heavier armor I was easier to kill by both enemy and ally alike.

Offline Canary

• Marshall
  • Renown: 826
  • Infamy: 202
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2012, 02:18:05 pm »
For what it's worth, the one time I did see Rhalzo during the battle he was breaking an attacker's ladders.

Note to admins:

Check your logs, I -did- report him multiple times using i chat and NOTHING was done. I reported at least twice.

We got your reports, it's not that we didn't do anything about it, it was that we couldn't. All of the admins present were on the attacker's side. It can't be expected of us to watch someone on the other side who may be misbehaving while we're also trying to attack the town ourselves. There's no spectate option in strat battles, and we can't always determine what's actually going on without being able to view the player in question properly. Taking action is simply not prudent unless we can see the fault for ourselves. Para was in the unique position of having another computer ready to spectate, but as he said, the reports didn't come until a time when nothing nefarious was happening.

I say that guy was wasting tickets on purpose to soften up the village for a future attack. I mean -10 and 50-something? Really?

And the guy says that he was low level and doing his best. There's not a lot of evidence for either case.

It is entirely likely that by trying harder, he managed to do worse. Imagine, trying to fight as a low level against the odds of a well-equipped army when you can't even use the gear for your chosen playstyle. There were other people on the defender's side who had the same amount of deaths as Rhalzo, if what he was (hypothetically) doing was performing the exact same actions as those people, with a lower level it is a foreseeable outcome that he'd end up with less kills.

There's just not enough evidence to indicate the intention of any of the players in question. We'll keep our eyes peeled, but as I said, in strat battles it's difficult to adjudicate while we're also trying to participate. Without witnessing the faults ourselves, and without any clear indication that they were as grievous as the accusations, there's nothing to be done here.

Offline Scrambles720

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Scrambles_Astralis
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2012, 03:29:24 pm »
I think rhalzo wasnt doing it on purpose but seriouly do something about EU dumbass screwing around with no weapon and armor...