Poll

punishment?

yes
yes, permaban
solid yes

Author Topic: Editing game graphics to get upper hand in-game!!!  (Read 12630 times)

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
Re: Editing game graphics to get upper hand in-game!!!
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2012, 09:37:58 pm »
+1
You started to go against me after I post a ban request on you very very long time ago, I believe this is the truth. So we have come to this, yes I have said the words above but I often say things without thinking just like what Meow have told me, it seems you are misunderstand me, I do not have any sort of x-ray vision, as I said earlier bushes, haystacks cannot be removed and can only change the texture of them, when you remove them they will turn into dark/ white bushes which is extremely harder to see than normal bushes:
Result:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Yes I have said I know how to remove objects, not all things are "Removable", but removing them is indeed a very bad idea, and I have not deny it, there is no way on warband modding knoweldge that any man know how to change objects which are transparent enough to let people see through. However as I said earlier i can remove objects,  but there is a down side of this. When you remove objects like trees, walls, stairs, ladders, castles everything will become invisible. If you do this you will run into invisible barriers, which will stop you after you run into it, and you will see people behind those invisible barriers yes, but if you shoot them the arrow will stuck into those invisible barriers, which means those arrows will never harm them and you won't be able to know when you can shoot them, because invisible objects that you removed could be everywhere. About better visbility range during the fog I don;t understand what you are talking about. Fog's level on warband is different everytime, sometime its big heavy fog, sometime its small,
when it is big fog i can't see 5 meters away either, what you are saying is totally false, warband's fog level is based on the server/ coding in python, I know how to change and remove the fog in single player, to change the fog's level you must be one of the dev on mods, sadly i am not so your argument is invalid.

I am sorry but shadow is one of the major factor that can cause lag to weak pc/laptops, I have it turn off and I have no idea what you are trying to say. People can already turn on/off in option inside warband.

So, you don't have a wallhack.

Truly a storm in a teacup.

Offline Korgoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 742
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
  • I've dated girls uglier than you for Breakfast
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Korgoth
  • IRC nick: Korgoth
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2012, 09:38:09 pm »
+4
I've always wondered why Lungy stupidly charges at pikes and spears with a couch lance. It's probably because he can't fucking see the weapon...

To be honest I don't care about a ban, I just find it hilarious how you actually need to do this to gain an advantage over people, since when did you need to see through bushes to suicide charge the enemy spawn, die and respawn?

ALSO LUNGY!!!
Why do you ALWAYS whine about there being no Chinese armour? You can't even fucking see the armour in your screenshots?

Korgoth's Retextures
Korgoth's Hierloom Stall

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2012, 09:39:14 pm »
+2
You can't but what stops me to remove everything,and leave shadows and have xray vision? Get the point?
Everyone can do that and gain advantage.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2012, 09:41:44 pm »
+1
I would rather not play the game,then play with that shitty graphic. Sega looks better then this.
I play my game with dx9 with lowest settings,and i lag,and it is choppy but i would rather have that then play with graphic like this.
Post ur pc spec please.

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2012, 09:41:49 pm »
I've always wondered why Lungy stupidly charges at pikes and spears with a couch lance. It's probably because he can't fucking see the weapon...

To be honest I don't care about a ban, I just find it hilarious how you actually need to do this to gain an advantage over people, since when did you need to see through bushes to suicide charge the enemy spawn, die and respawn?

He's trying to play the game at an even ground. I regularly get shit fps and various kinds of animation skips at the lowest settings offered by vanilla Warband. And that's on my best computer, a desktop.

I can't imagine what kind of horror is involved in playing the game on an old laptop.

Offline Hearst_

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • kurwa mać!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ReBorn/Kremsies <3
  • Game nicks: ReBorn_Hearst/LiveYourLife(нуб)
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2012, 09:44:16 pm »
+1
hesap makinesinden mi oynuo bu heammına
Я люблю твою улыбку
хахахахаха))))

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2012, 09:47:15 pm »
bushes, haystacks cannot be removed and can only change the texture of them, when you remove them they will turn into dark/ white bushes which is extremely harder to see than normal bushes.
You can (not saying you do it) make bushes and trees 100% seethrough, and I'm pretty sure it'd also be easy to make walls and the like 50% seethrough.
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Lactose_the_intolerant

• Earl
  • Renown: 460
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Byzantium the intolerant, lactose_the_...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2012, 09:51:24 pm »
+4
you need to stop being racist towards me just because i am one of them

really? you played the racism card?

you'r even a bigger douche then i thought

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2012, 09:51:35 pm »
+5
MY EYES!

Offline Ernst Kugelmeier

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2012, 09:57:28 pm »
+1
Why would he even play a game that looks so terrible for him? Seems pointless to me, like playing Pacman to the sound of a medieval battle. Also I am amazed that anyone has a PC so shit it cant run this crappy old game.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2012, 09:57:48 pm »
I'm not sure how I feel about the guy using my avatar and named Cpt_MacMillan...

The avatar is clearly Ghost and not MacMillan.  :rolleyes:

ANYWAYS, I think it should be punishable. Like some of you said, it isn't fair for stealth players. I'm tired of everyone having x-ray ghost busting GPS all the damn time when I'm perfectly capable of ghosting the entire remaining enemy team. You have people all the way across the map homing in on you like they can see into your soul, yet the people who don't cheat can't see you from 5 feet away (AKA STEALTH). Not only should it be against the rules to modify files to gain such advantages against stealth players or players in general, I think spectate mode needs a rework as well. If you are a stealth player and a clan is tired of you ghosting them, they will simply cheat and have one of their members spectate you as they give away your position via Teamspeak or whatever. I mean common. Give us stealth players a break. We respect you by not using a horse, by not being a kiting archer, and by having absolutely no real advantages against any other class other than stealth (being able to hit first and remain hidden). When you take that away we don't have much left to work with. I think spectate mode should be limited to teammates ONLY. Many will argue that this is just a game for fun, but we all know this is a very competitive game for "fun" and that "fun" is severely crippled when players cheat and abuse game mechanics. A lot of the fun is in besting your opponents and helping your team win. It is hard to do that when every other player is using heart-monitor GPS radio coordinate x-ray vision bullshit. Go play single player if you want to win that badly.

Offline Korgoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 742
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
  • I've dated girls uglier than you for Breakfast
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Basileia ton Romaion
  • Game nicks: Korgoth
  • IRC nick: Korgoth
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2012, 09:58:33 pm »
+2

Tell me about it. I fucking hate people who do that.

Lungy why you being racist calling us rich? Facist!!! Ban Ban Ban!!

Korgoth's Retextures
Korgoth's Hierloom Stall

Offline Iymore

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 104
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Balamir
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2012, 09:59:08 pm »
NASIL OYNUYOSUN AMK O GÖRÜNTÜLERLE

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2012, 10:00:06 pm »
+3
I voted no. The game looks so shit on those screens that it is possible to ruin the eyes. Not even that is punishment enough but at the same time he doesnt get a real advantage by that.
Someone with highest graphics who does not lag can still play better than that.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2012, 10:01:41 pm »
+5
(click to show/hide)

i do this not only because you had slandered me pathetically in the past but also you do this everytime when a person makes mistake. whenever i login to forums, i see you bitching about random noobs in ban section. but in reality you are the biggest jerk lurking around, leeching & suicide charging and now editing objects. i didn't say that you remove items, but i'm sure it's pretty easy for a modder to flatten rocks, objects, hays etc. and i guess it's not that hard to equal all fog effects to the lightest one. i don't know why you've removed all the screenshots you had posted in ban section and added some creepy ones here, they had enough evidences on what we are talking about, but removing them won't change the fact that you've confessed the abuse. i can tolerate griefing, flaming, even teamkilling but this is not acceptable, especially if it's done by an hypocrite who enjoys accusing people and slandering their reputations.

yes he did, plus he accused me for bullying poor people lawl

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab