Author Topic: "Weaboo"  (Read 4581 times)

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
Re: "Weaboo"
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2012, 01:14:18 am »
I say remove bundle of sticksry from this planet by any means....are you guys insane,are those gays and lesbs sane,do they understand you can't expand human race by doing such abominable things just because of abnormal lust for same sex ???

Natural selection. Weakening every day.
Pock gobblers

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2012, 01:55:35 am »
Technology compensates for it. Gays dont need to reproduce when they can pay a lab and a woman for it, and the life cicle goes on.

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2012, 01:59:04 am »
+1
my old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendchermy old friendcher

WeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeabooWeeaboo

Now that this is out of my system, get over it and deal with it, its just another term for ''fanboy/fangirl''.

my old friendcher is not offensive, it was just spammed so bad that the dev got sick of it and swapped it. Just like Panos is beer and donkey is equus africanus asinus.

There's probably a few other swaps as well.

Not that my old friend and friend aren't swapped and there's plenty of way to type my old friendcher or Panos or Donkey
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Banok

• Duke
  • Renown: 521
  • Infamy: 215
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2012, 02:58:07 am »
I just don't think people should get offended by words, at all. it almost feels immature since its something I grew out of at school, where even at age of like 12 everyone is verbally abusing each others mothers.

I mean I hate racism but even getting offended by the term friend is illogical.  In the past black was the offensive word and friend was the polite word, and it means black anyway.

there's nothing inherently offensive about words like fuck or friend, why should one word be offensive when another isnt and means the exact same thing. its only peoples perception of them, these words go in and out of fashion over time.

Offline dynamike

• King
  • Renown: 1212
  • Infamy: 187
  • Let's be friends again?
    • View Profile
    • The Remnants Clan Website
  • Faction: Stratia
  • Game nicks: Remnant_dynamike
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2012, 03:09:57 am »
So a cleverly disguised troll post in order to get to say "XXX" on a public forum with no repercussions?

Get trolled.
For while the fire in the heart of a single Remnant still burns... can Stratia truly have fallen?

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2012, 03:33:24 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)

Stupid fucking weaboo...gtfo.

-1 like you asked.

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline dondalinger

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 15, 2012, 03:38:25 am »
+1

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
« Reply #52 on: July 15, 2012, 03:43:38 am »
Also, calling someone a Jew is an insult?

The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2012, 04:13:17 am »
All of these words are insults if used in a derrogatory way, as is usualy the case in this comunity.

This issue keeps coming up, and you people are pretty stubborn.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 15, 2012, 10:03:26 am »
+1
Why the f*ck do you even pay for your internet if even a simple word as "Weaboo" offends you soo much?

Here is what you are gonna do: You gonna call your internet provider and tell him you nolonger want their service, cause you too much of a pussy to surf the internet forums and play online games without offending and later crying like infant to your mom/admins.

Also take this pill:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 10:26:50 am by TiberiusX »

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
« Reply #55 on: July 15, 2012, 10:58:53 am »
I am truly disappointed and saddened by the attitude of most of you people. I was hoping that perhaps more than a mere smattering of you were mature adults. Apparently I was wrong to hope.

I shall go back to the back of the bus with my other Jap enthusiasts.

(Fuck you, auto edit -.-')

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 15, 2012, 11:38:08 am »
+1
I am truly disappointed and saddened by the attitude of most of you people. I was hoping that perhaps more than a mere smattering of you were mature adults. Apparently I was wrong to hope.

I shall go back to the back of the bus with my other Jap enthusiasts.

(Fuck you, auto edit -.-')

You flatter yourself if you consider yourself to be a way more mature adult than others here. Jet the very first post you made accused the admins of doing a bad job and you said alot of insult words at once. Also by accident(or not) you kinda said that the word "jew" is an insult, which im pretty sure will make a few more -1 on your posts.

The point is that the term "Weaboo" is funny. When we say it, we mean no insult by it. Again, as u said that the term "jew" is an insult. But to normal(nonoffensive) people the word "jew" means someone who is of jewish heritage and nothing else.

The term "weaboo" is not known to alot of people, but its a funny word and fun to say. Just cause you googled it and found out that in original context it was(is) slightly offensive and you feel that by all that accounts you also must feel offended, doesnt mean we should all stamp it as a massive hate word.

Offline Ptolemy

• Weeaboo
  • Count
  • Renown: 257
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ninja
  • Game nicks: Nomin
« Reply #57 on: July 15, 2012, 02:14:54 pm »
(click to show/hide)

First point, the admins are doing a poor job since the rules call for a no-tolerance on insulting behaviour of any kind. If they don't intend to actually enforce a rule, it shouldn't be a rule. Otherwise we might as well have a rule for, e.g "no weapons", which everyone ignores anyway, it's essentially the same thing.

Secondly, the term "Jew", while being the proper name for someone of the Jewish persuasion, has been a commonly used insult for at least the last decade. Even watching a single episode of South Park will demonstrate this. (That's without taking into account the long history of racism against Jewish people.) It's not so much the term itself, but the context in which you mean the term. Also, it was an example.

Third, I don't see what's so funny about "weaboo". Does it make you giggle as you type it? I somewhat doubt it. Again, the meaning itself is debatable since it's a fairly new invention, but there is no mistaking that like "Jew", it has become a term that people use to degrade you and your actions/opinions.

Just because people think that being an asshole online is acceptable, doesn't make it the case.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 707
  • Infamy: 1362
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2012, 02:52:17 pm »
Even watching a single episode of South Park will demonstrate this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Stone
Stone was born in Houston, Texas to Gerald Whitney Stone, Jr. (1941-2010), an economics professor and textbook author, and Sheila Lois Belasco (who share the first names of South Park character Kyle Broflovski's parents). Stone's mother is Jewish and his father was of Irish descent.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2012, 03:11:36 pm »
+1
First point, the admins are doing a poor job since the rules call for a no-tolerance on insulting behaviour of any kind. If they don't intend to actually enforce a rule, it shouldn't be a rule.

Again....internet. Everybody insults everyone here. If the admins whould start banning, it would leave to like 10 people. But the word "weaboo" is hardly as harsh as you keep crying here. Harsh as the N word? No way man. Weaboo really isnt insulting an entire race or culture. Only white wannabe japanese whiteboys. If you dont like it, its your problem, deal with it.