Poll

Why should PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada be banned?

canadian.
4 (18.2%)
gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
4 (18.2%)
think of the children!
4 (18.2%)
I am a rabid homosexual, and for this reason prefer that PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada not be banned in the hopes that one day he will perform fellatio on me as well.
10 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Ban request for PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada  (Read 775 times)

Offline OssumPawesome

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban request for PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada
« on: July 14, 2012, 03:15:23 am »
This is an official ban request for PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada / blackrose_Baron_Geoff.  I must warn you now that the actions of this individual were despicable and horribly offensive.  The feint of heart should stop reading now and save themselves from the debauchery if they can.

At the time of these actions I was so overwhelmed with grief and disgust that I was unable to take a screenshot, but I will attempt to reconstruct the conversations as best I can.  I will live through the agony of this immorality again for what is just and right - an immediate permanent ban for PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada.  The conversation went roughly as follows:

OssumPawesome_Astralis:I say! Quite a jolly good day in this NA crpg game - wouldn't you agree PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada?
PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada:TODAY I WILL SUCK 10,000 DICKS. I WILL SUCK. 10,000. DICKS.
OssumPawesome_Astralis:but. but jeff. surely such an act would be unhealthy - both for yourself and those unfortunate enough to witness it.  I beg of you man.  Don't do this.
PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada:I WILL SUCK 10,000 DICKS IN FRONT OF SCHOOLCHILDREN.  SUCKING DICK IS MY PASSION.  AND I MUST SHOW MY PASSION TO THE WORLD.
OssumPawesome_Astralis:Jeff! No! Not the children! Please reconsider jeff - this blasphemy!  This is madness!
PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada:madness?  MADNESS?  THIS IS CANADA!

PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada then proceeded to suck 10,000 smelly, uncircumcised, canadian penises.  The children will be tainted forever.  Though I am frankly in some horrible way impressed that one man can suck so much dick, the time for action is now.  We cannot allow PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada to continue his immoral behavior in the NA crpg games - which do have some members who are children.  Stop the madness.  Stop the dicksucking.  Ban PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada.

Offline Shadow207

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban request for PrimeMinister_Jeff_Of_Canada
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 03:30:36 am »
2/10 would not read again

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 03:32:11 am »
eehhh what server/date/time ill go check the logs

(click to show/hide)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 03:43:21 am »
As Canadian victim #9753, I can say his lips were chaffed and bleeding, I caught the clap TWICE and he didn't even swallow.

2/10 would not face-rape again.

Offline genric

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: HG_Genric, HG_Sentry_GenRic, A_Chilies, Beastasaurus
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 05:23:55 am »
Good christ I am glad my power fizzed and I didn't have to suffer that
I am the shadow that lingers in your wake. I am four steps behind and two before you. You are trapped. Always.
I checked, the only Vagabond I found was Wolves_Vagabond_TheCruel, that guy is now unbanned. Ban reason was: "calling Zotte a cockswoggler".

Offline Shadowren

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player
  • It isnt sufficient that I succeed-others must fail
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shadowren_ATS
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 12:29:54 pm »
Really? Is this a serious ban request?

(click to show/hide)

Exactly what i was thinking O_o
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Away with you, vile beggar.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 02:25:51 pm »
If this was a serious request it would have something worth banning for to begin with.  As it stands this is just shitposting in the ban section.  locking this thread, next time bring screenshots OF A VALID COMPLAINT.