Author Topic: NO TALKING ON 80 MAN  (Read 2038 times)

Offline HarleyThebeard

• Noble
  • Renown: 24
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
NO TALKING ON 80 MAN
« on: April 04, 2011, 06:30:45 pm »
apparently if you talk on 80 man server about anything OTHER THEN C-RPG they mute you, didn't realize this see people talking there every day about many topics. even crying and whining.

il keep my yapp shut, how dare i mention the canadian government was found in contempt of parliament in your presence il never speak again master.

in the admins defense once he ordered me to not talk i did say make me, however its not like i was spaming it was a literal one liner, then some one asked what i was talking about, another one liner and then, make me, 3 things i said, nothing rude out of order literally 20 people in the server, its what people normally do early day while servers geting starting, but aparently my chocolate chip cookie friend here dosent want talking.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 02:39:51 am by Kalam »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
Re: NO TALKING ON 80 MAN
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 06:35:28 pm »
I find it more likely that you were muted due to excessive bashing of real life politics. Discussing religion like this will also happen too.

Keep the serious RL stuff out of the game and you will do fine, inumerable forums and games keep out politics and religion, so I presume that this shall come as no surprise that c-rpg is the same way.

Also, why are you using constant exaggerations?

Are you really calling him a chocolate chip cookie? And the thread topic is far too sensationalist, I think perhaps you need to calm down and take a short break from the game.

Take care.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:37:25 pm by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Templar_Ratigan

• Count
  • Renown: 183
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 06:37:01 pm »
But bashing politics is the best part about internet life.
He reached for his pants and grabbed the cheese, missing the bees whose honey he needs.

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 06:37:08 pm »
Bla bla bla make me bla bla

...He did?
Monkeys!

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 06:39:01 pm »
...He did?

Good point, as an Admin on the sites I am on, I always bite on that. If someone ever tells me "make me" or "I dare you" I usually oblige them (Though the ban is usually only for 4 hours).
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline HarleyThebeard

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2011, 06:42:18 pm »
check the server logs, i mentioned they got dissollved, some one asked what i was talking about, i said the conservatives were caught spending billions in military and not telling people lowering corporate taxes, thats what happened, i never said anything about other party's merely mentioned current news but you can say what you like without being there and make accusations its your right afterall.   if the server rules said no talking about ANYTHING other then CRPG i wouldnt, people talk about current affares all the time on all servers .

« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:44:20 pm by HarleyThebeard »

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
    • View Profile
    • NADS
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2011, 06:44:13 pm »
check the server logs, i mentioned they got dissollved, some one asked what i was talking about, i said the conservatives were caught spending billions in military and not telling people lowering corporate taxes, thats what happened, i never said anything about other party's merely mentioned current news but you can say what you like without being there and make accusations its your right afterall.

Ah, I see I was correct. Current political news and mentioning conservatives in modern Canada.

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2011, 06:50:05 pm »
You have been banned "for no reason" from a server, for some time ago... Admins don't like you dude :)

Fighting for you personal cause, which is more or less unrelated to cRPG or even gaming - never gets any proper support from others, for obvious reasons :) And personally, i don't really want to hear about Canadian government, playing a medieval game. May be if they all dress up in chain-mail, and bash each other with Great Mauls, i would show some interest.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Thucydides

• Baron
  • Renown: 129
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
  • I shat Uranus
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Thucydides
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2011, 06:55:44 pm »
As a canadian, i feel i have the right to say that canadian politics is the most dull, brainwasting topic a person can actually be interested in

Offline HarleyThebeard

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 06:57:37 pm »
You have been banned "for no reason" from a server, for some time ago... Admins don't like you dude :)

Fighting for you personal cause, which is more or less unrelated to cRPG or even gaming - never gets any proper support from others, for obvious reasons :) And personally, i don't really want to hear about Canadian government, playing a medieval game. May be if they all dress up in chain-mail, and bash each other with Great Mauls, i would show some interest.

the banned for no reason was to do with another server admin was cranky banned me unbanned me and the other server picked up the bann list.

Ah, I see I was correct. Current political news and mentioning conservatives in modern Canada.

where does it say dont talk news? people talk all day about news all day.
 current political?sure the Canadian parliament found the conservatives in contempt, it dosent matter what party was found in contempt its irrelevant i was not mentioning any thing other then that i never said my opinion bout my views. . its not an "issue" like gay marriage opinion based i mentioned NEWS .
and modern canada sure wtf does that matter again not place ANYWHERE did any admin on the 100man or 80 man put in DONT TALK  i follow rules every time i join the server.

and again in the admins defense i did say make me, which i would consider being a jack ass. but that was after the fact, people talk and bitch whine mention news say rude perverted things with admins on all the time.
in a server with 20 people with hardly any one talking just geting started up with the same group of regulars who are always starting the servers in this offpeak times myself included me mentioning news and then told to shut up , thats a personal attack.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:59:03 pm by HarleyThebeard »

Offline HarleyThebeard

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 07:06:29 pm »
and again i wasn't fighting for any cause i didn't mention my option atall i merely was mentioning news. thats the thing your not getting.  i know to stay away from hot button items.

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2011, 09:35:19 pm »
i always enjoy(ed) logging onto the NA servers. Within 5 seconds there would always be some homophobic troll spouting crap at another player or telling us to burn one religious book or another.

Offline Kung Fu Jesus

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 10:22:05 pm »
This is getting stupid. There is a mute button for a reason. I've been using it more and more lately. I personally don't like hearing talk about religion, politics, or drugs because it brings out the trolling and just clutters my screen. But a ban? Really? Is someone so uptight that political talk should not be allowed?

I tend to believe Harley because as long as I've been playing, I've never seen the guy stick out as a troll or troublemaker at all. Its not like he's Jason the Great, Farmer Nate, or some other whiner.
"My belt holds up my pants and my pants have belt loops that hold up the belt. What the fuck’'s really going on down there? Who is the real hero?" - Mitch

Offline Nindur

• Knight
  • Renown: 29
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northern Empire Rebellion
  • Game nicks: N1nd3r9
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 11:46:33 pm »
If you are mad about a mute, you should meet goretooth.

Offline HarleyThebeard

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 11:46:52 pm »
This is getting stupid. There is a mute button for a reason. I've been using it more and more lately. I personally don't like hearing talk about religion, politics, or drugs because it brings out the trolling and just clutters my screen. But a ban? Really? Is someone so uptight that political talk should not be allowed?

I tend to believe Harley because as long as I've been playing, I've never seen the guy stick out as a troll or troublemaker at all. Its not like he's Jason the Great, Farmer Nate, or some other whiner.

it wasnt a ban its all good.
iv accept the fact that i cant speak tell stories or talk about current affairs in game.

its over with. /thread