Author Topic: NA admins  (Read 6953 times)

Offline Redarrows

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • The Black Weaboo
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Red Lotus
  • Game nicks: RL_Redarrows
Re: NA admins
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2012, 09:49:36 pm »
id like to be an admin :( i miss everytime they have post up or somethin. can someone tell me INGAME when they start selecting more for NA?
All die in time... Its only a matter of how

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • Renown: 430
  • Infamy: 211
  • cRPG Player
  • TotallyTugBoat on Steam
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BOAT CLAN
  • Game nicks: TugBOAT
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2012, 10:00:09 pm »
id like to be an admin :( i miss everytime they have post up or somethin. can someone tell me INGAME when they start selecting more for NA?

I think they are always recruiting more admins. You should probably kiss some more ass though. Kissing ass and not pissing people off in game is best way to be an admin.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2012, 10:00:55 pm »
+2

I was like yeah i have admin all this powerr har har har and then that same day it was like this sucks.....unless you like banning people and having everybody hate on you cuz you type pretty pink letters all day then yes admin is for you
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2012, 10:02:27 pm »
+8
I was like yeah i have admin all this powerr har har har and then that same day it was like this sucks.....unless you like banning people and having everybody hate on you cuz you type pretty pink letters all day then yes admin is for you

Pretty sure pink letters is why Aderyn wants admin so bad. Pink is his favorite color cuz it matches his skirt he wears IRL.

Offline Miracle

• Count
  • Renown: 237
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: s0mali_piratez
  • Game nicks: Miracle
  • IRC nick: Miracle
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2012, 10:12:20 pm »
+2
Pretty sure pink letters is why Aderyn wants admin so bad. Pink is his favorite color cuz it matches his skirt he wears IRL.

GG Aderyn fans
also free allers, permaban digglez imo
is there anyone (NH members excluded) that would have an issue with that? basically allers is big pun and digglez is fat joe, nobody would say no to that trade

Offline Kreczor

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the qt crew
  • Game nicks: Kreczor_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Kreczor
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2012, 10:13:05 pm »
+3

gf aderyn
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TurmoilTom

• King
  • Renown: 1089
  • Infamy: 166
  • cRPG Player
  • Doesn't really play that much anymore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2012, 10:14:27 pm »
+1

BUUURRRN. That was so awesome it was a third degree burn.

Offline Mordred1622

• Baron
  • Renown: 136
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Soturin
  • IRC nick: NeckBeard
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2012, 10:34:43 pm »
*Cough* DTV rarely has admins, which makes me sad.

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2012, 10:40:55 pm »
+4
Aderyn is my favorite player to kill. I'm not sure why anyone thinks it should be against the rule to collect ammo. He does it legitimately and often pulls it off for his team. So now throwers will be banned/kicked for trying to pick up their ammo and play their class? That is a load of crap.

Next I'll be getting banned for using stealth and playing my class. I use an arbalest, so I have to run from people and lose them in bushes and stuff to be able to reload, especially when a lot of the maps have absolutely no cover for arbalest users.

You know, as a sniper player, I can't kill everyone. If a shielder rushes me and doesn't let me reload, there is little I can do. If cavalry rushes me and doesn't let me reload, there is little I can do. If an archer rushes me and doesn't let me reload, there is little I can do. If high athletics players rush me and don't let me reload, then there is little I can do. If throwers rush me and don't let me reload, there is little I can do. I'm not going to bitch about all the classes my build is not designed to beat 1 vs 1.

You who I am designed to beat though? People like Aderyn. Archers who are too busy supporting their team, playing to win. Those are the ones that I pick off. That's my job. Just because you slow ass strength crutch sperglords can't catch him or kill him, doesn't mean he can't be caught and can't be killed. I'm so sick of everyone getting nerfed because these fucktards don't understand that there are strengths and weaknesses between classes. ARCHERS are suppose to be extremely hard to beat as a slow tin can. You aren't suppose to catch them. Just like they aren't suppose to beat you in melee. In fact, no one beats your class in melee. Holy shit, what more do you want.

If you don't want people picking up ammo, make it to where people can't pick up ammo at all.

Instead of worrying about Aderyn running to pick up more ammo, why don't you worry about the archers who have full fucking quivers of ammo at the end of the round. That means they weren't shooting shit the whole game. Aderyn at least tries to shoot the enemy team, which often results in lack of ammo. Derp.

I don't even know Aderyn personally, I just respect his play style and his skill with a bow. Yeah sometimes, my team loses because he kites. Yeah sometimes my team wins because he kites. Archers are suppose to kite.

Another thing is, instead of bitching about archers delaying rounds, how about when a melee player is left and surrounded by archers they have to run out in the open and take all the arrows? Hmm? Sounds about fair according to everyone else's logic. No one wants to watch that delayer try to preserve his life. That might waste a whole 40 seconds of our lives! If melee is caught staying in cover when they are out numbered by archers, then kick/ban them. They should be forced into chasing after the archers, just as the archers are now forced to engage in melee.

I don't think I've ever ranted this hard on these forums. GF community.

Offline Blackzilla

• Earl
  • Renown: 451
  • Infamy: 108
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB(strat/crpg),Dracul(Friends)
  • Game nicks: Blackzilla_FIDLGB, Helios The Shiny
  • IRC nick: Blackzilla
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2012, 10:55:46 pm »
+3
You're going to get muted now for revealing someones rl info. :(

Offline Rhaelys

• Duke
  • Renown: 509
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: Rhaelys_BlockLeft_of_Chaos
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2012, 11:02:08 pm »
+2
Need more Chaos admins.

Quote from: Uumdi
sweet of you guys to celebrate my birthday
wait you're talking about that devils lettuce arent you, god damnit
Quote from: Kreczor
yo you want to burn some sweet romaine tonight?
Quote from: Uumdi
yeah i smoke that dirty green shit fuck iceberg

Offline Xscizorx

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KbW
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2012, 11:03:26 pm »
+1

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2012, 11:12:28 pm »
+3
Aderyn is my favorite player to kill.

You will notice it is mostly two handers and polearm classes that complain.  I usually never have a problem with Aderyn.

As far as admins are concerned...  I hope we get a few more.  I play at an odd hour since I work over nights.  Having multiple admins on during when it is heavily populated really helps so admins do not have to go into spectator to find out who the hell is team hitting in spawn on the opposite team which seems to happen way too often lately.

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2012, 11:16:19 pm »
+2
I think admins are fine as of now. I wouldn't say no to a few more admins, because sometimes there aren't any on, but the only admin I see taking action against racism is Ganner.

Why does it matter if Addy wears a skirt in real life? People can wear what they want, and I don't know how that was a "burn." And you don't choose to like the color pink...

Offline TugBoat

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2012, 11:19:30 pm »
+2
I think admins are fine as of now. I wouldn't say no to a few more admins, because sometimes there aren't any on, but the only admin I see taking action against racism is Ganner.

Why does it matter if Addy wears a skirt in real life? People can wear what they want, and I don't know how that was a "burn." And you don't choose to like the color pink...

It wasn't a burn. I think he should be free to wear skirts and glitter if he wants to, none of our business.