Author Topic: [BAN] GK_M_CAV  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
[BAN] GK_M_CAV
« on: July 10, 2012, 07:58:56 pm »
I request a BAN longer than 1 day for GK_M_CAV, for an abusive poll in order to gain victory in a battle. Such things shouldn't be left unpunished, else it would wreak havoc on the servers.

Here, you can see the effective poll :

Here, you can see in wich team dear GK is, and where is Chase. Opposite teams, of course.

Here is the result of the scandaleous poll, and just below, the effective battle at the end.
(click to show/hide)

The "official" reason GK_M_CAV gave after the poll was "teamkilling". Indeed, the round before, the GK's team got slaughtered, it was 17v1, i was personnaly going to kill the last one with a few backup. And Chase prefered having fun with a willing clanmate, and this resulted in his clanmate's death. Who didn't report him, of course.
Now i doubt M_CAV is such an altruist that he cares about the other team not killing each other, nor is it his business. But he took that as an opportunity to kick someone who had a x5, and who was a big threat, in order to win the round.

He should get a BAN to cool his head off a bit. Even with GK's roaming eu1, i never saw any people issuing KICKS to GK (who sometimes kill people by mistake) taking an occasional teamkill as a reason.

Please be harsh.
Thank you.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
Re: [BAN] GK_M_CAV
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 09:59:36 pm »
After Chase gets kicked Mlekce starts a ban poll on M_Cav for revenge, then the admin on the server warned if anyone start any stupid poll again they will get ban. Also GK does get alot of kick/ ban poll. Last 2 week I got a kick poll on my because I couched someone at first 10 seconds of the round, a bit time ago GK HA always get kick poll when they are the last alive. As always ofc until now.

I honestly don't think it affect the battle because when Chase got kicked he is on the 16 players team vs against 1, but yea he got kicked so he lose his multi

Offline Tonyukuk

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MikariN
  • IRC nick: MikariN
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 10:07:34 pm »
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 10:13:15 pm by Tonyukuk »
Unreal:
Essay ban, 800 words on: "Accepting defeat and learning from it"

GEEKÄ°LLER:only 2 words: "Fuck You!"

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2012, 12:50:39 am »
I thought u banned chase not kicked him. That is why i poll ban him.
Chase tk byzantium dieler,so fellow clanmate,that is not buisness of GK. He just used that as exuse to kick him to get multi.
After chase got kicked we got raped,half of enemy team was alive that round.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2012, 12:59:17 am »
After Chase gets kicked Mlekce starts a ban poll on M_Cav for revenge, then the admin on the server warned if anyone start any stupid poll again they will get ban. Also GK does get alot of kick/ ban poll. Last 2 week I got a kick poll on my because I couched someone at first 10 seconds of the round, a bit time ago GK HA always get kick poll when they are the last alive. As always ofc until now.
And did the poll on M_CAV done by Mlekce passed ? No. What would you have done if it had passed ? Complain. The poll on Chase passed, M_CAV should take responsability for this and get some cRPG holidays.
Also, didn't expect GK to get that much kick/ban polls. I play at least 2h a day on eu1 and didn't saw any, that's why i thought there wasn't much.
(click to show/hide)

I honestly don't think it affect the battle because when Chase got kicked he is on the 16 players team vs against 1, but yea he got kicked so he lose his multi

Big lie.
As you can see on the screenshots, M_CAV polled AT THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ROUND. And the poll finished at something like 5:48, and on that map, the big confrontation of infantry hadn't started.

Chase tk byzantium dieler,so fellow clanmate,that is not buisness of GK. He just used that as exuse to kick him to get multi.
After chase got kicked we got raped,half of enemy team was alive that round.

False. As you can see on the last screenshot, we didn't get that much raped. And if we had Chase, we would have won. One man can't change a 25 men alive at the end of a round. But if he's here since the beginning, if it's Chase (longspear) vs GK, and if there's finally only 14 lads standing, then yes... we would have won.
Also, big moral loss when he was kicked.

Edit for below :
Yes, i don't care much about the multy either, it's just the attitude of M_CAV, polling Chase and asking all clanmates to press 1, while his entire team also presses 1 because they're jealous/think he's autoblocking/etc...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 01:27:13 am by Bulzur »
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2012, 01:23:15 am »
One multi will not change anything,i polled him because he kicked a man without reason. Others voted to troll,or because they hate him cuz he kill them.
Chase never insoulted anyone,never tk a guy,never polled anyone,he respect players even if they completly sux,don't rage,or whrite  anything about players. Moust polite player in crpg.
Dieler got tk at end of round,when one man left in enemy team (we have won),and before ending of round mcav who was in loosing team polled to kick chase. Chase was kicked in biggining of next round.

They charge in first 20 seconds to spawn rape,or to kill ppl that are newbie and don't expect couched lance from side.

Offline bosco

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Steady...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 08:58:18 am »
Good ole' MAGANDA.

Offline _Tak_

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Retired Dev of FI2
    • View Profile
    • mod :D
  • Game nicks: LC
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 09:10:55 am »
Big lie.
As you can see on the screenshots, M_CAV polled AT THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ROUND. And the poll finished at something like 5:48, and on that map, the big confrontation of infantry hadn't started.
HA shooting while the last one alive is not delaying, even if he don't stand a chance it's still not delaying, read the damn server rules. Our team got pretty raped hard by byzantium on that map, I forgot did they win again on the next round but as I said before admins can check the log if they want

But that's irrelevant, as much as i dislike your charges in less than 20sec wich results in 1/4 times in a suicide.
"But it's my playstyle and it's risky." It's just a suicide charge. If it fails, you don't care, if it succeeds, good.[/spoiler]

Not all the time, I been playing for almost 16 hours yesterday and I was pretty tired, sometime i just need a break, it depends how lucky I am really, ye you are right even if my charge failed I won't give a shit about it and won't  rejoin either since it doesn't matter anyway. I have a very high riding so i am always the first rider to get kills/ killed, and I do not like playing on infantry maps, since if I get dehorse I won't be able to get chadz text on my horse, so yea just charge into swarm of infantry ;p

Good ole' MAGANDA.

That was his brother, maganda was online at the same time as well but his nick is changed. It is true that hes been acting stupid and childish lately, let see what the admins say
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 09:42:31 am by AlexTheDragon »

Offline Lansamur

• Count
  • Renown: 232
  • Infamy: 46
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lansamur, The_Prisoner,Beer_Storage, Carebear_Ravenei
  • IRC nick: Lansamur
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 09:31:23 am »
Check the first 2 screens again. Somewhere at the end of the chatlog you see M_CAV saying "and this is not allowed", which you can see on the 2nd screen as well, just starting to fade. So, counting 2 and 2 together, he started the poll at the beginning of the round. Not very hard to do for someone able to engage his brain. M_Cav ain't the smartest cavplayer, what with him consecutively bumping teammates when they're in melee (just to give an example, he bumped me when I was engaged against 1-3 others several times and never said sorry for getting me killed). I'm good with smart cavplayers, but you and him aren't belonging into that group.
[22:17] <@chadz> congratz cmpxchg8b, you managed to put 995 errors into the item sheet!
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> epic winning
[22:17] <@cmpxchg8b> beat that Fasader

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2012, 01:38:02 am »
UP. Guess people may have seen Lansamur answering this, but he's not an admin.
So i'd appreciate one of the active ones in this section to issue a verdict.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 03:56:30 pm »
3 days for poll abuse and bad attitude.

Offline MBB_CAV

• Knight
  • Renown: 27
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GoldKick
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2012, 10:16:30 pm »
Hi everyone İm MAGANDA

This is not my character(GK_M_CAV) is my brother's character,but i was playing M_CAV when this event happened.
İ really cant believe this...When chase did a tk 3 times in 1 map (on propose) no problem,but when my little bro accidently bumped someones ban 1 day... btw MAGANDA  banned 1 day for this shit(i was joking my friend at the end of the round and i tked him for fun then suddenly i disconnected from server 1 day bann...) this is ur justice admins...

Offline MBB_CAV

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2012, 10:19:46 pm »
M_CAV has called poll on me for "hiding" yesterday.

This guy does not give a shit about any other players, just few days ago he was banned for only 1 day for team wounding and bumping whole team on horse.

what re u talking about ? grr.....

Offline MBB_CAV

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2012, 10:24:32 pm »
and ofc. i ll start a poll when a people tked someones on propose. whats wrong with this ?...it doesnt matter if they re friend or not ..or it was 17 vs 1 or not...
and if MAGANDA banned for this teamkiling  shit(6-7 months ago) u should bann chase..not my brother's character... Please be objective admins...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 10:30:02 pm by MBB_CAV »

Offline MBB_CAV

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2012, 10:36:40 pm »
answer me everyone why %52 pressed 1 ? he did 3 tk in 1 map on propose....