Author Topic: Reliability and Performance in Strat battles  (Read 463 times)

Offline Zildjan

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Company
  • Game nicks: Zildjian_BlackCompany
  • IRC nick: Zildjian
Reliability and Performance in Strat battles
« on: July 09, 2012, 10:42:40 pm »
+1
Does performance and reliability come into play when getting picked for strat battles?  When I first started I didn't understand how the strat battles worked and I just applied for a ton of battles (not knowing there was a cap on the roster and I was screwing over teams) to see who would accept me and I'd show up for some... Now my reliability is an impressive 1/10.  Does this affect whether players, and especially computers defending cities, will pick me to be on a full roster?  If so, is there any way to reset it or do I have to play till I can make up for the ton of missed battles?  I noticed it doesn't reset when I've respec/retired.  Again, if it isn't something players and computers check when filling rosters, I don't care.  But if it does affect it, I'm kind of screwed cause I can't exactly go make up for my reliability if I won't be accepted BECAUSE of my reliability. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Reliability and Performance in Strat battles
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 10:59:02 pm »
Since last week both scores are now used by the AI. To get it back up you can either try to apply for faction battles and convince them that your score is wrong and you are actually very reliable or you can apply for the battles at odd times where less people sign up and it is easier to be accepted.

Offline Gimest

• Baron
  • Renown: 101
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pantheon
  • Game nicks: Gimest_DeGyrst
  • IRC nick: Gimest
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 12:29:04 am »
I hope reliabilyty is used more for  AI cuz its just wrong how you see full roster on defence and when in battle its around 50-80% fighting, at this point the performance of player who didnt show up has nothing to do with battle.

For Zildjan, u can allways attack someone and take urself to roster and show up for the fight?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 01:34:02 am »
Since last week both scores are now used by the AI. To get it back up you can either try to apply for faction battles and convince them that your score is wrong and you are actually very reliable or you can apply for the battles at odd times where less people sign up and it is easier to be accepted.

Is there any way to make performance for faction battles and performance for AI. I fight for AI a lot, and well....their gear sucks compared to the MW stuff we always fight against. Perhaps seperating the two might help since fighting for the AI once can REALLY wreck your performance.

(also is performance based on Total kills/Total Deaths?)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile