Author Topic: Banned from NA_crpg_1  (Read 402 times)

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 167
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Banned from NA_crpg_1
« on: July 08, 2012, 10:45:00 pm »
Hello people. I was banned from NA-CRPG-1. The reason (long story short) is trolling and saying inappropriate things. (Now for the short story long) SO it began with me calling a delayer a gay nigga. i was then muted. two maps pass and i was unmuted. I then told people what i was muted for. I said "I was banned for calling a delayer a "gay nigga." well then I was muted again for either a few rounds or another map(can't remember.) SO in the meanwhile i got some kills which was cool As i only have 5 to my name so far. Then i was unmuted again. All of a sudden some sort of convo about how ganner wont ban you for making fun of whites and jews but only blacks breaks out. Then that convo moves onto racism in general and how whites are only racist(for teh lulz). Ganner chimes in that if there is any more convo about racism he will banhammer people. The convo moves onto boobs. I say boobs are racist. Then there is a dispute between Miley and Garner_Kutt and the entire damn time im just trolololing and eventually the Kutt fellow says he'll have admin ban miley. I and a few other associates start calling for "JUSTICE!!!!" and spam ensues. Lols were had yet again. So as my final act of trolling I say over (general?) the grey text "Hey Ganner I has a question for jew" Ganner mutes me. Somebody else says "worth it" I then type into admin chat ("i" button) "IT WAS ANSWERED LOLOLOLOL" I then was kicked/banned from the server. So tl;dr you can only troll so hard before motherfuckers find you. But nah in all seriousness... I apologize for trolling/borderline griefing ganner. I did it because I dislike his admin ways. However I have learned and will continue to respect admin authority even if i disagree with them. I am sorry to have caused the shenanigance I did. If allowed to replay on that server I wont hassle the admins again.
-Thank you
-Bohmasterflex 

Offline EyeBeat

• Earl
  • Renown: 432
  • Infamy: 175
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 20th BEST PLAYER IN HOSPITALLER
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: EyeBeat_The_Wanderer
  • IRC nick: EyeBeat
Re: Banned from NA_crpg_1
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 11:17:46 pm »
I am guessing your unban time is    09.07.2012 since you never posted what your name was.

Message Ganner if you want to try and shorten it. 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Being a smallish community doesn't entitle you to act more like a dick than other communities.

Offline Ganner

• Duke
  • Renown: 553
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The other white meat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Ganner_of_Chaos
Re: Banned from NA_crpg_1
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 11:29:33 pm »
09.07.2012 01:26:19 is the unban time, 3 hour ban from the time you were banned.

I told you, if you want to troll thats fine, the moment you bring slurs into it is the moment you get muted/kicked/banned.