Author Topic: Slash, rageball  (Read 516 times)

Offline Zlisch_The_Butcher

• King
  • Renown: 1272
  • Infamy: 971
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction: Frisian Church of Mork The Goat God
  • Game nicks: Zlisch
  • IRC nick: IRC nick: Tears
Slash, rageball
« on: July 07, 2012, 11:30:52 pm »
Guy TH'd me several times, jumps infront of my swings, kicks me, etc, he'd probably have gotten 20 Ms by the time I'd M'd him five times if he didn't suck so hard at hitting with his pike and glancing constantly. Aimed for me, was NOT an accident, I'd gotten 5 Ms already that map if you look at the log due to TKing a guy who TH'd me and the goalie, didn't bother screening that, that guy also polled me for not letting his friend be goalie.

Screen of Slash: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/69146870/mb72.jpg
1H stab is the fastest, strongest and longest 1H animation. There's no reason NOT to use it in all instances. I don't know if it's OP, but it's boring. 1H used to be fun because you had a fast (left), long (right) and the most devastating attack (stab) and had to choose the best attack for each occasion.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: Slash, rageball
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 12:00:43 am »
Slash contacted me in teamspeak and has discussed this incident with me, from my understanding, having seen both sides of the story, neither of you are in particularly good stead to have the other one banned.

Also, from reading what you have writen, you appear to be more annoyed at the fellow who was polling and griefing you over Slash.

No ban in this case but warnings for the both of you, be a bit more careful, rageball is there to make you rage, sure, but try and remember that it's still just a game. If you want someone to jump onto a server, just shout and we'll be there.

As I say, be more careful, but this doesn't warrant a ban.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are