Author Topic: Unban me or not  (Read 3915 times)

Offline Syrio_Forel

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Life is fun when you just stop thinking of him
    • View Profile
Re: Unban me or not
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2011, 08:54:30 pm »
Arguing  its never useless. Maybe you somdays see in argue somthing that change you point of view. And the rules when they are wrong should be change. You know people in history often change a bad rules to better, they sometime do that by arguing.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2011, 09:11:12 pm »
Sorry, but vigilantism isn't allowed (and it certainly isn't better) - if you want to punish the offender you report him.
If you can't accept the rules then you can't play on our servers.

Offline Blondin

• Baron
  • Renown: 121
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • aka Blondie
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blondin, Tuco, Sentenza
  • IRC nick: Blondin
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2011, 09:19:10 pm »
this guy not hit me in the spawn that its usualy a mistake, no this guy hit me minute later where was no enemy, so i cach him and kill. I always to that(recently, there are many blunt players hitting their teammates). When i do that i always write why, but in this game i have no chance i was ban instantly.

Did you ask the guy why he teamhit you?
Cause if i follow your reflexion you should have asked him, but you didn't give him a chance, you teamkill him already.

Offline Syrio_Forel

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2011, 09:27:49 pm »
Sorry, but vigilantism isn't allowed (and it certainly isn't better) - if you want to punish the offender you report him.
If you can't accept the rules then you can't play on our servers.
truly i whant report on every teamkiller i know but in game there are no always admins whan i se some admins i know i noticed them when see no admin I take justice by mayself. I dont have time on take pictures of each teamkiller, and without proof you dont ban him(this is logic and good rule). So if you think that i am a bad player then ban me forevre. I am honor guy and say that once if you unban me I will still kill every teamkiller i see.

Offline Ache

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2011, 09:30:09 pm »
In real life there is a law, you may know it.

"The right of self-defense (according to U.S. law) (also called, when it applies to the defense of another, alter ego defense, defense of others, defense of a third person) is the right for civilians acting on their own behalf to engage in violence for the sake of defending one's own life or the lives of others, including the use of deadly force"

Not guilty, unban.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 09:31:30 pm by Ache »

Offline Syrio_Forel

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2011, 09:34:13 pm »
Did you ask the guy why he teamhit you?
Cause if i follow your reflexion you should have asked him, but you didn't give him a chance, you teamkill him already.
No i dont ask he was a Ninja and when i catch him there was the time that he could write something. I am no angel, I to sometimes hat bad throws and when i hit a guy I say sorry even if that not kill him.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2011, 09:34:33 pm »

"The right of self-defense (according to U.S. law) (also called, when it applies to the defense of another, alter ego defense, defense of others, defense of a third person) is the right for civilians acting on their own behalf to engage in violence for the sake of defending one's own life or the lives of others, including the use of deadly force"

Apart from the fact that cRPG is not real life, this is an EU server, not US.

if you unban me I will still kill every teamkiller i see.

Then I'm afraid we can't unban you.

Offline Syrio_Forel

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2011, 09:37:32 pm »

Not guilty, unban.
Thank you for for bringing to the conversation meaningful arguments

Offline Syrio_Forel

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2011, 09:45:05 pm »
Apart from the fact that cRPG is not real life, this is an EU server, not US.

Then I'm afraid we can't unban you.
Its ok to me, we all have own private rules, and I am not betraying my.

Offline Mullerian

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2011, 10:18:54 pm »

Not guilty, unban.

Besides even if this was the case i doubt that following a person who have hurt you for a while just so you can kill him covers it. That one, as far as i understood it, pretty much covers immidate threats to your safety which wasnt the case here.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2011, 10:27:22 pm »
While in the real world the preciousness of one's own life justifies the self defense law, this does not apply ingame. There you just respawn and that's it. Leave the law to the admins, report tkers and then stay away from them. A more fitting analogy than the self-defense thingy is when someone starts to piss on your shoes(while you are in them), you do the same as a response. While an American court might let you get away with that and maybe even congratulate you for your grasp on the eye-for-an-eye principle, a proper one will sentence you both for indecent behaviour.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2011, 12:06:49 am »
Sorry for this totally unrelated post but reading this is just hilarious. Ahhhh, the stupidity.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Babelfish

• Knight
  • Renown: 62
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2011, 12:12:27 am »
Sorry for this totally unrelated post but reading this is just hilarious. Ahhhh, the stupidity.

Still you gotta give the dude props for sticking to his believe, even tho he will never be able to play on the servers again  :wink:

(most people either lie or give a half-assed promise that they will never repeat their offense again..he actually promises he will repeat it, just pure awesomeness)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 12:13:45 am by Babelfish »

Offline Earthdforce

• Earl
  • Renown: 391
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Earth_Geodude_da_Defender, _RageThrower
  • IRC nick: Khalestimo#7613
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2011, 12:13:18 am »
I was ban on EU2 for killing team killer. He hit me and run i caught him and kill i always do that so if somone not like this ok dont unban me. I will always kill purpose hitters, team killers kickers or rest of this morons. By that i whant to teach them good manners. I was ban when play as GK_Khal_Drogo.
Might I point out his name starts with GK. He's probably back in native and can we just close this thread now?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2011, 12:17:03 am »
As much as i dislike this Sylio Forel guy (and i sure hope he knows i dislike him, for being a spamitar + huscarl noob + not a really friendly guy to go with it) but i sincerely think he should be unbanned here.......the fact is that there is loads of teamattacking & teamkilling guys around, not to mention naked leechers & ladderpulters, who do their best to destroy other people's gaming experience, but to tell you the truth: i have never seen this spamming bastard do anything that would go against the rules (so far) and i think he should be unbanned.
We all have occasional alarming lapses of concentration here, our nerves break during this highly frustrating game and we do something uncontrolled but i think this is a classic case of someone who generally sticks to the rules to get himself provoked into "offense" by some random retarded piece of naked/leeching/plainly "simple" shit into "breaking the rules". There are a few others "applications" that could be very easily solved but its all down to the admins and their understanding of justice.

PS: yeah, saying something like " i deliberately TKed that moron and ill do it again" is not a very nice thing to say out loud but hell....we all know what he ment and most of us agree with him. I, for one, know what he is talking about, since i ALWAYS get those random teamhitters & teamkillers regret the day they joined this mod and i always "get away with it", killing them is a joy that could only be compared by things like orgasm, winning a lottery, etc.......in other words: you admin folks should introduce a "common sense rule" down here. Names & "reputations" should have some meaning & weight around here, i mean would you believe that someone with impeccable history in cRPG mod suddenly just cracked like a popcorn and started to teamkill people around ? I don't think so........

Also its not his/mine/whoever fault that there is no admin present at this precise moment, who could judge this situation clearly....when this shit happens to me i sure "defend" myself, don't know about the rest of you people.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 12:25:20 am by Gnjus »
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login