Poll

How do you feel about this suggestion

Yes, Id like to transfer my Generations to an Alt to enjoy the same xp gain I get from my main.
No, This would not benefit me personally - rather the devs focused on a different feature.
No, This would be unbalanced and unfair to new players
What's a Generation? (Abstain)

Author Topic: [Suggestion]Transfer Generations to Alternative Characters  (Read 341 times)

Offline Devilize

• Baron
  • Renown: 125
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
    • cRPG_NA Server info
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Devilize, Hospitaller_Devil_Eyez
  • IRC nick: Devilize
[Suggestion]Transfer Generations to Alternative Characters
« on: July 04, 2012, 01:47:32 am »
Just as the title says, hows the forum community feel about being able to transfer useless gens from your main to an alt? In effect making an alt able to gain the same experience your main does (assuming you've retired several times).

Concept
Take certain number of generations from your main and transfer them to an alt of your choosing, likely to be a permanent transfer and only one way.

Pro's
- effectively gaining the same experience as your main (is it 16 or 19 gens caps xp gain? been too long cant remember)
- don't waste time on an alt that doesn't gain experience as fast.
- earn looms just as quickly and transfer them to main if you wish.
- enjoy different builds without having to retire/respec your main and re-lvl - all w/ the benefits of gold/xp and loompoints.
- permanently lvl your main toward 35 while still having an alt of a different class to enjoy retiring loompoints from.

Con's
- this only really benefits vets of the game
- could be unbalanced, not sure how - think we've earned it to be frank.