Author Topic: Picking up Items Causes Item You're Already Holding to Dissapear  (Read 450 times)

Offline Vengt037

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE47rDVh3c0
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vengt_The_Horsethief, Glorefindel, Vanderkaum
I'm a hybrid thrower, so I often have to pick up my spent ammo, or other people's ammo.

I usually spawn w/ 6 heavy jarids and a 2h.

When everything works correctly: I throw 3 jarids (1 stack) and pick up a heavy throwing axe. I now have a 2h, 3 heavy jarids, and 1 heavy throwing axe.

When it's annoying: I throw 3 jarids (1 stack) and pick up a heavy throwing axe. For some reason I dropped my other stack of jarids in order to pick up the 1 heavy throwing axe (this never used to happen before recent patch).

When it's really annoying: I throw 3 jarids (1 stack) and pick up a heavy throwing axe. My jarids and my 2h have completely disappeared. They aren't in my inventory, they aren't on the ground. They've simply been sucked away into oblivion.

In one round last night on NA1, the enemy team, who we outnumbered, barricaded themselves inside a tower. Naturally our team was throwing and firing everything we had at these fish in a barrel, getting lots of kills. I then picked up a light crossbow and 3 bolts that were lying on the ground, and at that point my sword of war just disappeared. Suddenly I'm unarmed. Luckily someone had left a masterwork longsword lying there on the ground so I was ok, but still...
"Vengt, you are like my favorite player in CRPG."
- BlackWhite

Offline Vengt037

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Picking up Items Causes Item You're Already Holding to Dissapear
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 07:37:37 pm »
So, after some experimenting, I realized that it only happens when I pick up other people's stuff. It won't glitch if I pick up something I carried into the round. Still, this is a bug.
- BlackWhite

Offline oprah_winfrey

• Marshall
  • Renown: 808
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player
  • Now look under your seat...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: JABONRA
  • Game nicks: Egan
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 09:12:39 pm »
+1
I think it depends where you have your items slotted in your intentory screen. Try fooling around with that.

Note: Don't try it in the duel server, because as far as I am aware you have no slot limitations in that server.

Offline Vengt037

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 12:43:56 am »
This appears to have been fixed. Thank you devs.
- BlackWhite