Author Topic: Unban Request: Corndog  (Read 477 times)

Offline zimzalabimz

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Unban Request: Corndog
« on: July 03, 2012, 02:34:21 am »
First off, great job on not even trying to contact me to see what even really happened, really great to see that anyone can just get other people banned for simply hitting them when they deserve it. First of all I never killed him, I killed his horse, and smacked him, next time I'll get him banned if its so easy to do so. This guy rides his horse and plows through people all the time knocking them down, including myself. I have 3 players willing to vouch for me, let me know and Ill give you there names and get them to contact you. I've been playing for like a week and he wants me to get a multi day ban for a first time offense that I call bullshit on? How do I report Herr_Thomas and you Muki? You are both part of the same factions and it seems to me your making a biased decision to me. It seems to me KUTT memebers show favors. LOOK AT WHAT THE SCREENSHOT SAYS 1/5 PENALTIES, I'M NOT A GRIEFER OR A TKER. If I was so bad that I deserved a BAN then why didn't anyone kick me like people do all the time. No one said anything in those logs saying I was a TKer or a griefer other then one single butt hurt 17 year old. People TK me all the time, i guess Ill start reporting and request bans for all of them if this how it works.

(Did you even look at that picture muki? There is an arrow in that horses knee, it was probably the guy with the crossbow right behind me, clearly I'm not the only one mad at this guy.)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 02:48:47 am by zimzalabimz »

Offline robert_namo

• Count
  • Renown: 170
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I don't understand.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis "of the Stars"
  • Game nicks: Robert_Namo_Astralis
Re: Unban Request: Corndog
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 04:07:39 am »
Revenge team wounding/ team killing are against the rules.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline zimzalabimz

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 04:21:40 am »
Then I'm not the only one guilty of this, this happens all the time, if i reported every single person that hit me in the game, even more than once id be reporting people all night. I could totally understand if I did this more than once but I clearly didn't, at the very most I should have gotten a warning for hitting a teammate, I didn't kill him, yet I get banned for a minor offense that is very normal in this game? Look at the picture, I wasn't the only one upset and I have 3, maybe 4 people willing to support me. 1/5 Penalty for team damage.

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 04:38:58 am »
if you mean in the screenshot hitting him more than once repeatedly as one report than okay

This guy attacked me right out of spawn, killing my horse, then killing me. After that he disconnected to avoid a ban by a present admin.

and logs do show you tking him

Unban request denial
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 04:48:47 am by Muki »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 04:54:19 am »
if you mean in the screenshot hitting him more than once repeatedly as one report than okay

and logs do show you tking him

Unban request denial
To clarify:
The logs show that he teamhits the guy 3 times, but only 1 of them is reported (in the SS), so he believes that there's only 1 teamhit report.

Yeah. I have no idea why he thinks like that ^^
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia