Author Topic: Ban req on Nord_Jash_the_Skald  (Read 3210 times)

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
Re: Ban req on Nord_Jash_the_Skald
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2012, 04:01:13 pm »
If you're active, he loses a multi. All the better for you cause you can hear his moaning for you not being afk. Random, I think you can't see the logs on your adminrank to check if someone QMLed someone. When I took care of those accusations, Meow or higher ranked had to check it.

I was able to check logs a few weeks ago, no1 said anything about it being changed.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 04:01:51 pm »
Yes! Exactly that. Thankyou for reading what I wrote and understand exactly what I meant.

If you can view the logs, be my guest in sorting this out CMP.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2012, 04:03:51 pm »
hey feel free to ban me because I dared to blame a nord dude for the second time

I think a perma ban its the most suitable.
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2012, 04:07:25 pm »
I think Jash is that archer in mail shirt with the straw hat on the screenshot. If that's true, then it does look like he QMLs him to distract him while he's gunning him down.

Perma Ban

Now please ban him and don`t let him go away like you did with Fried by using cheap excuses.

Might've been the dumbest ban request I've ever seen (the one on Friedturtle), and I've handled quite a few ridiculous ones. 'This guy stood still for 6 seconds, and I think it might be because he had a friend on the other team'. How many times do you see people going afk for 10-20 seconds without anything happening? It's not chocolate chip cookie-germany, you know.

hey feel free to ban me because I dared to blame a nord dude for the second time

I think a perma ban its the most suitable.

Perma Ban

I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline FeddyDK

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • TRY NOT! DO or DO NOT, There is no try !
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen of Fenada / SeaRaiders
  • Game nicks: Finnbogi
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2012, 04:09:04 pm »
I did QML him its all true, no need for investigation, i agree i broke the rules cus i was Raging my ass off cus 10 seconds earlier i died from getting kicked down in the middle between of 10 enemies by guess who

I understand that breaking the rules is not acceptable no mather what and i will take my punishment.

Punishing beer doesnt matter as we all know he doesnt care, and only do this stupid stuff to drag people down with him, i had a bad day and i fell for it sadly.. ^^
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 04:15:42 pm by FeddyDK »

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2012, 04:12:56 pm »
I think Jash is that archer in mail shirt with the straw hat on the screenshot. If that's true, then it does look like he QMLs him to distract him while he's gunning him down.

Might've been the dumbest ban request I've ever seen (the one on Friedturtle), and I've handled quite a few ridiculous ones. 'This guy stood still for 6 seconds, and I think it might be because he had a friend on the other team'. How many times do you see people going afk for 10-20 seconds without anything happening? It's not chocolate chip cookie-germany, you know.

he wasn`t afk

look his bodystance

look at his bodystance now its different that means that he was not afk and he was just standing back to let Vex who now is a nord member (what a surprise) to duel Herezy.

That`s ok gurni,you don`t need to explain to me that admins have favorites and non favorites,besides we live in a world which is full on prejudice.

Saint and Random,i really feel sad for you 2 asslickers.

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2012, 04:14:55 pm »
oh no u didnt, did you?? i mean that person would never do that, he is such an honest guy , who never twists things arround, and dousnt have an xtremely onesided look on things, hes such an honest guy who just wants justice to be served, he dousnt waste peoples time because he wants to persue some rediculous goal hes settup. i mean in all honesty i also think the nords are getting away with bannable stuff, and they have admins in clan so ye who can touch them , i mean its all logical right ,  i would do the same if i was admin, i would also cut slack on my clanmates on purpose, and if i was in nords i would constantly abuse everything because i could since i have somany admins in clan, who wouldnt >>?

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2012, 04:15:48 pm »
I did QML him its all true, no need for investigation, i agree i broke the rules cus i was Raging my ass off cus 10 seconds earlier i died from getting kicked down in the middle between of 10 enemies by guess who

I understand that breaking the rules is not acceptable no mather what and i will take my punishment.

Punishing beer doesnt matter as we all know he doesnt care ^^

You were standing right in the middle of the only passage,you blocked the way and I kicked you it wasnt my fault that you fell down because you pressed S and u walked backwards.

Offline cmp

• M:BG Developer
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 2052
  • Infamy: 569
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: cmp
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2012, 04:17:45 pm »
Since Jash has no previous bans, I think a warning not to do it again will suffice.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2012, 04:19:00 pm »
oh no u didnt, did you?? i mean that person would never do that, he is such an honest guy , who never twists things arround, and dousnt have an xtremely onesided look on things, hes such an honest guy who just wants justice to be served, he dousnt waste peoples time because he wants to persue some rediculous goal hes settup. i mean in all honesty i also think the nords are getting away with bannable stuff, and they have admins in clan so ye who can touch them , i mean its all logical right ,  i would do the same if i was admin, i would also cut slack on my clanmates on purpose, and if i was in nords i would constantly abuse everything because i could since i have somany admins in clan, who wouldnt >>?

Yeah rufio,you found it.

Thats my goal of life,to troll people and them force them to revenge me back so I could ban them.

I feel sorry for you.I really do,you just got the first prize of being cynic.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2012, 04:19:46 pm »
Since Jash has no previous bans, I think a warning not to do it again will suffice.

CORRUPTION AMONG THE ADMINISTRATION, SOMEONE CALL THE MEDIAS!
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2012, 04:20:27 pm »
I'm a nord and I was banned once long ago. BAM theory down the hatch!  :mrgreen:

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2012, 04:24:01 pm »

he wasn`t afk

look his bodystance

look at his bodystance now its different that means that he was not afk and he was just standing back to let Vex who now is a nord member (what a surprise) to duel Herezy.

That`s ok gurni,you don`t need to explain to me that admins have favorites and non favorites,besides we live in a world which is full on prejudice.

Saint and Random,i really feel sad for you 2 asslickers.

I already got banned for stuff like that on pecores

And to Jash he did it on purpose while they were fighting. Yes he ll lose his multi if he even had one but this also disturbs mister beer and herezy so they can't really fight anymore

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2012, 04:27:43 pm »
quote from lanicors ban request thread ( witch hasnt been awnsered by an admin) p/\n0s: ''since lanicor is my buddy,I may post a ban req on friedturtle''
since then panbaby has been on a conquest to banrequest each nord he can find the slightest material against. and hes been crying like the bitch he is when counter argumented, and has thrown it all upon unfairness because the nords have admins in clan who supposidly are slacking.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2012, 04:30:25 pm »
quote from lanicors ban request thread ( witch hasnt been awnsered by an admin) p/\n0s: ''since lanicor is my buddy,I may post a ban req on friedturtle''
since then panbaby has been on a conquest to banrequest each nord he can find the slightest material against. and hes been crying like the bitch he is when counter argumented, and has thrown it all upon unfairness because the nords have admins in clan who supposidly are slacking.

dude u offered me gold to take down the request on fried,please stop making yourself look like an idiot  :lol:

the butthurt is so much.