Author Topic: 187_Invitation banned, WHY?! [EU2, ANT_RandomDude?)  (Read 3706 times)

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
Re: 187_Invitation banned, WHY?! [EU2, ANT_RandomDude?)
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2012, 08:51:03 pm »
And about my ban history, one ban is lame and not "valid" in my opinion. It's this one. The plate wearing guy who posted that thread, kicked me 2 times (I lost hp from that) when I was standing on the walls waiting for enemies. So I pulled out my hammer and hit him 2 times with it, but what a douche he is he decided to report me for that. Even when he first started it. And I probably lost more HP from his kicks than he from my 0 PS hammer hits -.- Other bans I don't even remember / know reasons...

No1 took your gear and levels that i know of and if there were 50 hundred admins on, all at the same level of admin as me, they wouldnt of taken your gear/lvls.

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 49
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2012, 09:52:48 pm »
No1 took your gear and levels that i know of and if there were 50 hundred admins on, all at the same level of admin as me, they wouldnt of taken your gear/lvls.
Then what happened to the them? And why it happens right when you kick me? That's what makes me suspicious..

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2012, 11:26:38 pm »
Everytime you join the server it loads your gear. Sometimes it takes a while for the gear to load.

Admins can't take away your gear. That requires attention from the developers. Stop being paranoid.

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2012, 06:49:55 am »
Everytime you join the server it loads your gear. Sometimes it takes a while for the gear to load.

Admins can't take away your gear. That requires attention from the developers. Stop being paranoid.
Well I don't know then. I only know that when RandomDude kicked me, I joined back in and I had no gear available in my equipment screen. And when I pressed C I was level 0 and all my stats were 0... I haven't experienced anything like that before in cRPG, so I tought it was kinda obivious he took my stuff. I'm sorry if I was wrong, and I think you understand why I was pissed off to him cause I tought he did that.

Offline Kayle

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 12:56:19 pm »
Well I don't know then. I only know that when RandomDude kicked me, I joined back in and I had no gear available in my equipment screen. And when I pressed C I was level 0 and all my stats were 0... I haven't experienced anything like that before in cRPG, so I tought it was kinda obivious he took my stuff. I'm sorry if I was wrong, and I think you understand why I was pissed off to him cause I tought he did that.
  either you are fucking stupid or you removed your own stuff at the website to frame randomdude. he is one of the goodmins and you should just be quiet.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2012, 01:21:27 pm »
  either you are fucking stupid or you removed your own stuff at the website to frame randomdude. he is one of the goodmins and you should just be quiet.
Hey don't come here insulting. I have got the gear back now, it was only removed 1 game session.. At that point I tought it was permanent, and of course RandomDude was the prime suspect cause it happened right after he kicked me. But apparently I was wrong (or then all the admins in this thread lie)... I'm sorry!

Offline dlionf

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2012, 03:24:33 pm »
I was there during this time and as someone who plays siege "Guard_D_Lion" a lot it gets really annoying when ppl join who are not helping with the objective. If you want to duel thats fine go to the duel server!  I would have done the same thing RandomDude did. Being one of the players you were hurting by not helping i'm glad you were kicked!

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2012, 03:30:02 pm »
I was there during this time and as someone who plays siege "Guard_D_Lion" a lot it gets really annoying when ppl join who are not helping with the objective. If you want to duel thats fine go to the duel server!  I would have done the same thing RandomDude did. Being one of the players you were hurting by not helping i'm glad you were kicked!
I have been banned for 7 days.. And it was only one duel. One duel, other than that I was helping.

Offline Daergar

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daergar_the_Tank
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2012, 03:59:55 pm »
I suggest you close your mouth mate, as I am about to finish.

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2012, 04:02:33 pm »
I suggest you close your mouth mate, as I am about to finish.
Who? What? Why? The fuck?

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2012, 04:06:05 pm »
7 days is a lot IMO,ok he may insulted you Random but he apologized plenty of times.

I don`t know the dude but I really now that he regreted what he did.

My 2 cents
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2012, 08:15:01 pm »
7 days is a lot IMO,ok he may insulted you Random but he apologized plenty of times.

I don`t know the dude but I really now that he regreted what he did.

My 2 cents

People dont get a credit system where they can break rules and shit, they need to not break them at all.

Punishments get more severe to try and make an impression and to stop them from doing it ever again.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2012, 08:24:55 pm »
People dont get a credit system where they can break rules and shit, they need to not break them at all.

Punishments get more severe to try and make an impression and to stop them from doing it ever again.

It`s impossible to break the rules,we are humans not robots,a bad moment is all you need to fuck up everything.I agree,that guy deserved to be banned for what he did,but not for a week,cheaters,which in my opinion should be permabanned,get away with a light hit in the wrist (a week ban).

I`m not an admin and I`m not judging you or anything,I`m just expressing my opinion and what I feel.
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Cumface

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2012, 08:34:58 pm »
I of course want to be unbanned ASAP, but I understand RandomDude cause I insulted him personally when I called him idiot. I think he has reason to dislike me for that matter and I'm sorry... I really tought you took my gear and levels so I was mad as hell cause I tought I wasted so many hours just so you could rip all the effort from me.

Offline pepejul

• Master-At-Arms
  • King
  • Renown: 1611
  • Infamy: 495
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • PEPE INSIDE
    • View Profile
    • http://alkislarlayasiyorum.com/icerik/60166/pepee-pepee-cok-uzuluyor
  • Faction: Pecores / Krems / hobo in the heart forever
  • Game nicks: something with PEPE inside
  • IRC nick: Pepejul
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2012, 12:25:28 am »
We found the winner...  :shock:
I LOVE YOU, ADMINS !

visitors can't see pics , please register or login