Author Topic: Ban Req on Nord_Friedturtle  (Read 2581 times)

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
Re: Ban Req on Nord_Friedturtle
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 02:38:22 am »

As far as i`m concerned there is EU3 for duels,but thats ok I understand  :wink:
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 02:59:27 am »
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 03:03:16 am »
-No malicious griefing of teammates (kickspamming, blocking, etc.)

NOT OK: Running around without no weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. This point does not apply to Rageball, as long as you are actually playing the game.

So over the course of 6 seconds friedturtle maliciously griefed your clanmate and failed to contribute to his team?

Nevermind what he did in the other 5:54 minutes...Nevermind Serfonz's excellent point about dueling...

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2012, 03:08:21 am »
So over the course of 6 seconds friedturtle maliciously griefed your clanmate and failed to contribute to his team?

Nevermind what he did in the other 5:54 minutes...Nevermind Serfonz's excellent point about dueling...

haha you are a joke man,you are telling me that its not the same either you steal 1 euro or 1mil euros

funny guy indeed  :lol:

Sorry to bother you iinspector Gadget feel free to close the thread.Oh and don`t forget to ban me for like a month for disturbing the peace..

In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2012, 03:09:17 am »
PANOS IS A HERO, BAN HE

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2012, 03:11:08 am »
And Saint,the time of him standing there is more than 6 secs because as u can see the fight is already in progress,just because i dont have pics doesnt mean it never happened.

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2012, 03:20:01 am »
And Saint,the time of him standing there is more than 6 secs because as u can see the fight is already in progress,just because i dont have pics doesnt mean it never happened.

I'm not saying it never happened, I'm saying your screenshots don't prove a thing. Even if they did prove anything, it's rather doubtfull any rule was broken, partly because of:
if I banned every person for allowing these duels at the end there would not be many players left in cRPG

and partly because there simply isn't any rule specifically forbidding dueling.

haha you are a joke man,you are telling me that its not the same either you steal 1 euro or 1mil euros

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, are you really saying that stealing 1 euro is the same as 1 million?

Sorry to bother you iinspector Gadget feel free to close the thread.Oh and don`t forget to ban me for like a month for disturbing the peace..

You're really surprised that repeat offenders get longer bans and that people who've never been banned before get the benefit of the doubt, when the evidence is this sketchy?

Anyway, I'm locking this, no point arguing with you.