Author Topic: Being Singled out by admins?  (Read 3545 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Being Singled out by admins?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2011, 09:45:41 am »
A friendly tip: Don't get worked up about something like this, a five day ban is nothing compared to what you could and probably will get if you continue to have bad behavior in any game. Calling someone a "paki cunt" would warrant a ban in my opinion, and you're lucky your time wasn't extended for this. We may be dealing with different admins, as I play on the NA server, and it seems you play on the EU server, but it seems they moderate in the same fashion. Extremely. Strict.

Don't consider the ban as a punishment, look at it as a break so you can calm down and collect yourself. Also a tip, if you get angry, leave before you start to rage at your teammates.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2011, 09:55:32 am »
A friendly tip: Don't get worked up about something like this, a five day ban is nothing compared to what you could and probably will get if you continue to have bad behavior in any game. Calling someone a "paki cunt" would warrant a ban in my opinion, and you're lucky your time wasn't extended for this. We may be dealing with different admins, as I play on the NA server, and it seems you play on the EU server, but it seems they moderate in the same fashion. Extremely. Strict.

Don't consider the ban as a punishment, look at it as a break so you can calm down and collect yourself. Also a tip, if you get angry, leave before you start to rage at your teammates.
I think you have the wrong idea, The ban was nothing to do with what I said to Barca as that was over 3 months ago if im not mistaken and I dont regret what I said too him because of what he had been saying before I said anything, Him and Phil wear being very verbaly abusive towards me and trolling ABAND clan, If you read the thread properly you will understand the reason for my ban and that it wasnt really deserved. But I have allready said 3 times now I dont mind waiting my ban out and the reason I posted this thread has very little to do with my ban.
I am not going to explain why for the 10th time you can read the thread.

*EDIT* P.S Why do you think Phil did not reply to my post asking him to show the rest of the conversation?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 10:02:10 am by IRunUDie »

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2011, 10:01:41 am »
I think you have the wrong idea, The ban was nothing to do with what I said to Barca as that was over 3 months ago if im not mistaken and I dont regret what I said too him because of what he had been saying before I said anything, Him and Phil wear being very verbaly abusive towards me and trolling ABAND clan, If you read the thread properly you will understand the reason for my ban and that it wasnt really deserved. But I have allready said 3 times now I dont mind waiting my ban out and the reason I posted this thread has nothing to do with my ban.
I am not going to explain why for the 10th time you can read the thread.

I read it just fine, I'm commenting on a different part of the entire thread. It seems to me that all of the information that has been posted has shown nothing but the fact that you do indeed act like a child, probably more often than not.

Let me rephrase it: Acting like a immature little brat is going to get you nowhere.

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2011, 10:06:02 am »
LOL? And comments like that isnt acting like a immature brat?

I have no time for this, well I do but I could'nt care less on your opinion, This thread was created to get my point across about me having a ton of evidence against a player and nothing happens to them, Yet accidently tking and calling some 1 a cock sucker I get a 5 day bann instantly.

I have also explained this more than once in this thread, If you are able to understand this thread properly then im sure you able to notice my first post is comparing my bann with very little evidence too a bann I requested with tons of hard evidence.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2011, 10:10:30 am »
+1
Phil, Would you like to show the rest of the conversation? I dont think so.. =)

You and barca was trolling ABAND (The Clan) And you was also being abusive towards me, In my defense I got angry at the things you was saying towards me. Your post does not mean anything.
Why do you think Barca was kicked out of ABAND, Because of the way he was talking to everyone and because you and him was trolling the clan.
You think I don't know the things you was doing before you started trolling me and winding me up?
Murmillius_Prime is my cousin and i've seen the way you and Barca have been abusing him aswell.

P.S Why do you think I wanted connanse to get you banned?

*PHIL BREATHES IN*

Where do i start really...point by point i guess...

Rest of the conversation?  Oh dear oh dear, if someone digs that up, you my love, will be digging an even bigger crater for yourself.  I just chose the best bits cos if i was to screen the rest of your abuse well, that's a lot of time on tinypic.

Trolling ABAND?  Maybe speaking to Tomas, you might get the truth, rather than your accusations.  2 most active members of ABAND?  Me and hamleigh.  Trolling?  If u call a little bit of chat between OURSELVES trolling then, umad brah.  e.g. He gets killed, i write "pwned" etc etc...why do you get involved in this?  We didn't get it O.o

Abusive towards you? ROFL, talk about rich.

Post don't mean anything? Errr, derp, it does.

Barca kicked out of ABAND?? Fail - where do you get this shit from?  Again, ask Tomas.

The rest of your post is so fail:

You think I don't know the things you was doing before you started trolling me and winding me up?
Murmillius_Prime is my cousin and i've seen the way you and Barca have been abusing him aswell.

P.S Why do you think I wanted connanse to get you banned?

Where does a troll get off accusing other people of trolling?  Abusing clan-mates, coming from a family member?? QQ

That whole BS you came up with about getting us banned was hilarious.  I really wish we had these trolol...logs (sorry), cos you were writing stuff like "barca & phil, i will get you permabanned from crpg, enjoy playing while you can, blablabla" it was roflcopter basically.  I think, all he had said to you was "umad sophie".

*PHIL EXHALES*

then...

*sigh*

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2011, 10:14:03 am »
+1

*EDIT* P.S Why do you think Phil did not reply to my post asking him to show the rest of the conversation?

Ehm...cos i have a life (derp) and went out last night, got up just now...thats called living...something you should try

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2011, 10:20:24 am »
+1
Calling someone a "paki cunt" would warrant a ban in my opinion, and you're lucky your time wasn't extended for this.

:D

At the time, I was like "do I, don't I" post a ban thread for the way she was acting...and from what other people are saying, the abuse continues...I dunno why I didn't, just had better things to do I guess.  That kinda language is minimum a warning on EU i think.  Oh and it's lol how i had no warning levels last night before I posted them pictures...shes been on the report to moderator button it looks like...maybe she felt lonely being the only "watched" one.

I personally thought my post was entirely relevent....nevermind

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2011, 10:21:44 am »
*PHIL BREATHES IN*

Where do i start really...point by point i guess...

Rest of the conversation?  Oh dear oh dear, if someone digs that up, you my love, will be digging an even bigger crater for yourself.  I just chose the best bits cos if i was to screen the rest of your abuse well, that's a lot of time on tinypic.

Trolling ABAND?  Maybe speaking to Tomas, you might get the truth, rather than your accusations.  2 most active members of ABAND?  Me and hamleigh.  Trolling?  If u call a little bit of chat between OURSELVES trolling then, umad brah.  e.g. He gets killed, i write "pwned" etc etc...why do you get involved in this?  We didn't get it O.o

Abusive towards you? ROFL, talk about rich.

Post don't mean anything? Errr, derp, it does.

Barca kicked out of ABAND?? Fail - where do you get this shit from?  Again, ask Tomas.

The rest of your post is so fail:

Where does a troll get off accusing other people of trolling?  Abusing clan-mates, coming from a family member?? QQ

That whole BS you came up with about getting us banned was hilarious.  I really wish we had these trolol...logs (sorry), cos you were writing stuff like "barca & phil, i will get you permabanned from crpg, enjoy playing while you can, blablabla" it was roflcopter basically.  I think, all he had said to you was "umad sophie".

*PHIL EXHALES*

then...

*sigh*
2 Most active members? Noobz was friends with you thats the only reason you stayed in that clan, Barca was causing problems with everyone and being a total **** so he got kicked and you know it.

Yes I did say to you I am going to try and get you 2 perma banned from EU servers, Yea why would I just say that with no reason? Im not going to randomly pop out with it am I? You forget to tell them how this hole thing started with you and barca starting to critize me and trying to make me feel like shit, thinking its funny to troll me along.

*EDIT* P.S sorry but I dont stoop to your level, I did not report you neither do I know how to do that so keep talking shit phil.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 10:24:20 am by IRunUDie »

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2011, 10:26:26 am »
+1
Anyway what's all this crap about being 2nd in command of SoA, last I heard from your clanmates you were representing the clan on Native cos you couldn't hack c-rpg, oh and my source is VERY GOOD unlike yours.  Seems you're back on c-rpg with some kinda avengence plan, (getting banned don't help your cause obviously *ahem*)

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2011, 10:28:56 am »
Anyway what's all this crap about being 2nd in command of SoA, last I heard from your clanmates you were representing the clan on Native cos you couldn't hack c-rpg, oh and my source is VERY GOOD unlike yours.  Seems you're back on c-rpg with some kinda avengence plan, (getting banned don't help your cause obviously *ahem*)

LOL, srly wtf are you smoking cause I would like some! Ill get Tetris too post on this thread later if you would like, Native? I have never played Native in warband so that just fucks your assumptions up! Hack? I cant hack theres another fuck up in your master story along with all the other shit that comes outa your mouth.

Yea some may remember my name was SoA_Queen_IRunUDie 2nd in command  from SoA_King_Tetris.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2011, 10:29:56 am »
Irondude: I think the threadstarter can close it. Look under the thread if you find a button named "lock thread" or similiar.

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2011, 10:31:49 am »
Irondude: I think the threadstarter can close it. Look under the thread if you find a button named "lock thread" or similiar.

NAHHH, im queit intrusted too see what phil has to say next, Im finding it queit funny.

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2011, 10:37:25 am »
+1
LOL, srly wtf are you smoking cause I would like some! Ill get Tetris too post on this thread later if you would like, Native? I have never played Native in warband so that just fucks your assumptions up! Hack? I cant hack theres another fuck up in your master story along with all the other shit that comes outa your mouth.

Yea some may remember my name was SoA_Queen_IRunUDie 2nd in command  from SoA_King_Tetris.

wow, just...wow

d00d, i don't need to assume shit, seeing as i shot down everything you've posted in here.  Even if i make this 1 mistake, which i doubt i have, what about all the other truths i've laid bare about ya.  What's this HACK shit? Maybe check wtf you're smoking...or your getting so mad brah, that you're hallucinating

NAHHH, im queit intrusted too see what phil has to say next, Im finding it queit funny.

and judging by your grammar nahh fuck it cba, so not worth it
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 10:39:31 am by polkafranzi »

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2011, 10:41:17 am »
I think thats what the hack shit is, And im sorry but you havnt shot down shit not like you could anyway, The only thing in this thread that you have proven is I can be queit verbaly abusive towards people who treat me like shit but I guess thats kinda like well you know, treat people with respect and you will get it back, in your case treat people like ass holes and get treated like one.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2011, 10:44:06 am »
:D

At the time, I was like "do I, don't I" post a ban thread for the way she was acting...and from what other people are saying, the abuse continues...I dunno why I didn't, just had better things to do I guess.  That kinda language is minimum a warning on EU i think.  Oh and it's lol how i had no warning levels last night before I posted them pictures...shes been on the report to moderator button it looks like...maybe she felt lonely being the only "watched" one.

I personally thought my post was entirely relevent....nevermind

This theory will be tested shortly, we'll see if I get a magical warning level  :lol:

I'm sorry, I had to include this. +1 for the kitten in your avatar, I don't care what people say about your admin skills, as long as that kitten is in your avatar nothing can happen to you.