Author Topic: Being Singled out by admins?  (Read 3557 times)

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Freestyler
Being Singled out by admins?
« on: April 02, 2011, 12:57:34 am »
Ok, I have recently been banned for an accidental TK and a bit of rage spam, This ban was initaited by cmpxchg8b.

Below is a quote from cmpxchg8b

"This section is for ban/unban requests, everything else will be considered spam and sanctioned accordingly.
Only posts allowed are on-topic posts by the people asking for a ban/unban, admins and people that can provide RELEVANT information regarding the case."

The information provided was a single screen shot of the chat log showing me killing my team mate with a headshot and disconnecting from the server at the same time. (What actually happend was, Just as I spawned in I decided to quit as I was fed up of dieing, So I must of clicked by accident then I pressed ESC and pressed QUIT and as I done this I shoot an arrow and kill my team mate by accident.)
Ban- Ninja_Freestyler- http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3427.0.html
Unbann Ninja_Freestyler- http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3428.0.html

In the last 2 months I posted a Bann request thread with 30 screen shots providing more than enough evidence of a player tking me more than 10 times repeatedly, This thread got closed and that person I have seen on servers has resumed TKing me on differnt occasions.
Consistantly Tking- http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2831.0.html

Is this really fair? I mean what the fuck like, I get banned for aload of bull shit coming out of someones mouth, But If I post a thread with more than enough proof I get ignored, I feel discriminated and singled out.

Please tell me if you think I am over reacting, As this is the way I feel.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 01:04:11 am by IRunUDie »

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
  • Renown: 196
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: IG
Re: Being Singled out by admins?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 01:15:24 am »
Ok, I have recently been banned for an accidental TK and a bit of rage spam, This ban was initaited by cmpxchg8b.

Below is a quote from cmpxchg8b

"This section is for ban/unban requests, everything else will be considered spam and sanctioned accordingly.
Only posts allowed are on-topic posts by the people asking for a ban/unban, admins and people that can provide RELEVANT information regarding the case."

The information provided was a single screen shot of the chat log showing me killing my team mate with a headshot and disconnecting from the server at the same time. (What actually happend was, Just as I spawned in I decided to quit as I was fed up of dieing, So I must of clicked by accident then I pressed ESC and pressed QUIT and as I done this I shoot an arrow and kill my team mate by accident.)
Ban- Ninja_Freestyler- http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3427.0.html
Unbann Ninja_Freestyler- http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,3428.0.html

You're forgetting about the server logs that show you raging at the guy you TKed. And then you just happen to headshot TK him and quit? I'm still not buying it, however it's not up to me. Cmp has you listed for unban on 4/4.

In the last 2 months I posted a Bann request thread with 30 screen shots providing more than enough evidence of a player tking me more than 10 times repeatedly, This thread got closed and that person I have seen on servers has resumed TKing me on differnt occasions.
Consistantly Tking- http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,2831.0.html

Is this really fair? I mean what the fuck like, I get banned for aload of bull shit coming out of someones mouth, But If I post a thread with more than enough proof I get ignored, I feel discriminated and singled out.

Please tell me if you think I am over reacting, As this is the way I feel.

quote from the admin logs: "Lumetta banned by   : cmp: teamkilling, unban 4/4   : cmp: teamkilling, unban 4/4. it's from an old thread, shame on the admin who moved it away without checking."

cmp banned you based on the logs and the testimony from players on the server. He then banned lumetta when you mentioned your ban thread from long ago.

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 01:37:32 am »
*cmp banned you based on the logs and the testimony from players on the server. He then banned lumetta when you mentioned your ban thread from long ago.
*This is not true, I was instantly banned after the thread was posted.
*It was only after I created the thread for an unbann request was the logs checked as CMP stated him self.

I did rage at this guy, but my TK was accidental and a little coincidental, but like I said there is no hard proof of my intentional Team killing therfore a ban should not be submitted, I am a reg and respected player by those who know me, Those who know me will know I am not the type of person to TK a team mate because I have a disagreement or I have raged at them.

I was also 2nd in command of SoA I dont think I would of gained this postion by team killing everyone I rage at. ftr I left this clan and removed my self from ranks to join Ninja clan.

*EDIT* And I do have thanks for my bann thread being ackowledged and action being taken.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 01:52:57 am by IRunUDie »

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 02:20:26 am »
+1
(click to show/hide)
derp, keep up the good work
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 02:31:40 am »
(click to show/hide)
derp, keep up the good work

Phil, Would you like to show the rest of the conversation? I dont think so.. =)

You and barca was trolling ABAND (The Clan) And you was also being abusive towards me, In my defense I got angry at the things you was saying towards me. Your post does not mean anything.
Why do you think Barca was kicked out of ABAND, Because of the way he was talking to everyone and because you and him was trolling the clan.
You think I don't know the things you was doing before you started trolling me and winding me up?
Murmillius_Prime is my cousin and i've seen the way you and Barca have been abusing him aswell.

P.S Why do you think I wanted connanse to get you banned?

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 02:52:26 am »
*This is not true, I was instantly banned after the thread was posted.
*It was only after I created the thread for an unbann request was the logs checked as CMP stated him self.

No, cmp checked the logs before banning you. He also asked my opinion over the situation on irc, this was before you made your unban request.

As to your reputation: I'm not impressed by how you handled this situation, nor was I impressed by the blatant lying in that admin abuse thread, nor was I impressed by your actions ingame, the logs are filled with you calling people noobs, my old friends, cocksucker. That screenshot polka posted also says alot, regardless of context.

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 02:59:35 am »
No, cmp checked the logs before banning you. He also asked my opinion over the situation on irc, this was before you made your unban request.

As to your reputation: I'm not impressed by how you handled this situation, nor was I impressed by the blatant lying in that admin abuse thread, nor was I impressed by your actions ingame, the logs are filled with you calling people noobs, my old friends, cocksucker. That screenshot polka posted also says alot, regardless of context.

Ok I can agree that I have over reacted in certian situations and exagerated a few things but if you read the logs on Barca and Phil, You will see my reasons for my behaviour towards them.

You say regardless of context but that isnt true, If two people decide to start verbaly abusing and discriminating a fellow player that player is more than likely to react in a abusive mannar.

They have been abusive too alot of players including my self in CRPG and have been trolling the ABAND clan for a very long time

This is a quote from CMP in the unban request thread "Also, I can check the logs." I can check<- That means it hasnt been done?

P.S polka = Phil.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 03:01:56 am by IRunUDie »

Offline IG_Saint

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 03:12:06 am »
Ok I can agree that I have over reacted in certian situations and exagerated a few things but if you read the logs on Barca and Phil, You will see my reasons for my behaviour towards them.

You say regardless of context but that isnt true, If two people decide to start verbaly abusing and discriminating a fellow player that player is more than likely to react in a abusive mannar.

They have been abusive too alot of players including my self in CRPG and have been trolling the ABAND clan for a very long time

ok, maybe, I don't know the history there, regardless it has little effect on the current situation. Take screenshots yourself and post them if you want something done about them.

This is a quote from CMP in the unban request thread "Also, I can check the logs." I can check<- That means it hasnt been done?

No, it has been done, you misunderstood cmp.

and seeing as you're unban request has been locked, it's pretty clear the verdict stands, you'll be unbanned 4/4.

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 03:18:15 am »
Yes I came too notice that  :cry:

I don't care for banning Barca or Phil as they will dig their own graves by the way they act towards players.

I didnt misunderstand, I simply read what he written which is in the future "I Can Check" As if he was too have said "I Have Checked" Which is pasttence. Anyway no need for any more on this topic like you said 4/4.

Offline Whalen207

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • If I see that fucking pickle one more time...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild
  • Game nicks: [Guard_Whalen207 [Guard_Whale_Tosser [Guard_Whale_Tank [Guard_Whale_ArrowSpam
  • IRC nick: Whalen
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2011, 03:22:34 am »
"fair admins"

Here's your problem.  :D
Arma 2, Mount and Blade, Garry's Mod and Coloholics Roleplayer, Coder, Mapmaker and Moderator.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2011, 03:27:31 am »
Here's your problem.  :D

I dont see your point? Neither have I ever posted that.

Offline Serfonz

• Judge Serfonz
  • Count
  • Renown: 193
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
  • Oh Hi.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nord_Serfonz_the_Cowardly
  • IRC nick: Serfonz
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2011, 05:52:34 am »
I didnt misunderstand, I simply read what he written which is in the future "I Can Check"

Can also be used in the context of "It's obvious you where hacking in Call of Duty I can check the logs you know."  as in he has checked the logs and is informing the other that logs are check-able.
I'm not retreating, just advancing in another direction!

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2011, 06:17:21 am »
Can also be used in the context of "It's obvious you where hacking in Call of Duty I can check the logs you know."  as in he has checked the logs and is informing the other that logs are check-able.
SHHH I knew that !!  :rolleyes:

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2011, 06:50:38 am »
Your argument loses alot of credibility when someone posts screenshots of you saying stuff like "Barca go fuck yourself you stupid paki cunt", you just don't say stuff like that regardless of what Barca had done. Infact I was on the fence reading through this thread, but after reading that I can only imagine how you behave ingame and what else you say to people when you get angry.

Fair ban IMO.

Offline IRunUDie

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2011, 06:57:47 am »
Your argument loses alot of credibility when someone posts screenshots of you saying stuff like "Barca go fuck yourself you stupid paki cunt", you just don't say stuff like that regardless of what Barca had done. Infact I was on the fence reading through this thread, but after reading that I can only imagine how you behave ingame and what else you say to people when you get angry.

Fair ban IMO.
Ok Leesin your intitled to your opinion but I beg the differ because you don't know me nor do you know my behavour ingame.

I don't mind what Barca has to post about me as I know 60% of the regular players in cRPG dislike him and its only a matter of time before he gets whats coming to him.
My arguement was about TK'ing which has already finished as I stated about 4 posts ago I will wait my bann out.

P.S My bann is being served due to me being accused of Team killing with intent, I didn't but like it matters, This thread is bassicly me letting off abit of steam due to the fact that I had posted a thread with content enough to bann the player but it gets ignored (It has now been delt with) The reason I made this was because (Reasons you allready now) The person I TK'ed Provided one screenshot against me and I get banned within 5 minutes of the thread being made, Never mind now though yea its been delt with.

If any admin would be so kind as to either delete or close this thread I would be very greatful.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 07:04:21 am by IRunUDie »