Poll

Should the Devs add this armors??

No,I like watching all those Kuyak heros.
41 (16.9%)
Yes,game need those armors
201 (83.1%)

Total Members Voted: 241

Voting closed: July 13, 2012, 02:50:38 am

Author Topic: *Attention* Petition to add Saracen/Arab armors to the mod.(WITH PICTURES)  (Read 16037 times)

Offline Corwin

• Earl
  • Renown: 499
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Corwin_the_Lazy
It would be nice to see a reply from a dev  :wink:

NO U
I mean, what have you got to lose? You know, you come from nothing, you're going back to nothing, what have you lost? Nothing!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I've said this a few times already, saracen and arab armor was pretty much all couvered in cloth. A bunch of guys fighting in a dry hot climate in bare metal armor is nonsence.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
I've said this a few times already, saracen and arab armor was pretty much all couvered in cloth. A bunch of guys fighting in a dry hot climate in bare metal armor is nonsence.

K whatever.
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
we realized that there is no other Arab/Saracen themed clan,Turks and Arabs are
not the same BTW.
Wrong.
We , BashiBazouks are roleplaying radical islamist terrorists (Arabs,Chechens,Turks,Iranians and Afghans) since last summer.Eurabia is a hardcore mujahideen arab clan aswell.
Anyway,i shouldn't expect much from a greek ...
More tools to serve Allah , more chance to get virgins afterlife .
+1 to this.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings

Your point being ? Realism over balance & diversity ? There's the door for you ----------------------->

When we advocate for realism we get spit on, are you even playing this mod ? Do you know how a cRPG battlefield looks like ? If it was realism 80% of that gear would not be there cause it wouldn't be playable at all. Tincans running around & jumping in full plate outfits, wielding 2-meters-long polearms or swords, etc, etc. Nothing wrong with these arabic armors, they're more realistic then most of the equipment out there. Besides we have all kinds of climates in cRPG, not only dry hot. In the snow & rain we'll get cold & wet so we need these.
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
Wrong.
We , BashiBazouks are roleplaying radical islamist terrorists (Arabs,Chechens,Turks,Iranians and Afghans) since last summer.Eurabia is a hardcore mujahideen arab clan aswell.
Anyway,i shouldn't expect much from a greek ...
More tools to serve Allah , more chance to get virgins afterlife .
+1 to this.
we can pee much more longer than saracens!

Offline DrTaco

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 48
  • cRPG Player
  • Your eternal reward
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swashbucklers
  • Game nicks: Magical Toaster
Where the hell are the clown outfits? If we're gonna add everything else where is the fun stuff?
Don't take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Offline Prinz_Karl

• Earl
  • Renown: 383
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Fridericus_II
please do tell me which armors are u talking about?

All of the sarranid armors and helmets we have bear resemblence to the ones you suggested, but I'm not saying we shouldn't add them I'm for more variety, too. For example we have many helmets with turban that were inherited from native. The red ghulam mail style is alike to the sarranid guard armor, it has heavy armor just on the upper body, but we should add it since it has a completely new look. Also we already have some of the cloth covered mails in arab style (the cavalry robes and the sarranid mail shirt), so that's not completely new.

By the way we have armor based on that of medieval arabic world, not just armors of medieval europe as you stated.

Offline Wildling

• Knight
  • Renown: 47
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
InsahAllah we will have these pretty Armours at our disposal.

Allahu Akbar - O'Great Mercifel Lord of compassion, enlightenment, and Peace be upon you all, for ever and ever.

Offline Mlekce

• Earl
  • Renown: 454
  • Infamy: 367
  • cRPG Player
  • Remove kebab
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard, ex Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Mlekce, Sergius
  • IRC nick: Mlekce
I said this once,and i will say it again fix that armors. Look how retarded they look,no smoothness,they are poorly drawn. You should give that armors to someone who know to draw well,and fix that armors or they will never be added.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend I`M A KUYAKmy old friend

Yes.
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
Stop bothering the dev's with this shit, let them work on something useful (like strategus).  If you're worried about pixel crack you're playing the wrong game.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Stop bothering the dev's with this shit, let them work on something useful (like strategus).  If you're worried about pixel crack you're playing the wrong game.

Hey fucktard I have some news for you,strategus is built based or ROLEPLAYING you dumb NA motherfucking fuck,and in order to enjoy strategus we MUST ROLEPLAY!!

English motherfucker do you speak them or fat took over your head? :evil:

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Protip, it's called work distribution.

Offline Anal Bleeding

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 105
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
there is already enough sand eater shit in the game. no thanks.