Author Topic: The world is going crazy.  (Read 2649 times)

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
The world is going crazy.
« on: April 01, 2011, 06:12:43 pm »
Just look around, what's happening in our planet. Series of disasters, rebellions everywhere, prices for oil/gas are skyrocketing.

One of them is Japan, a serious disaster, I won't tell details, since we all know it. I don't want to be conspirative, but what if the Earthquake wasn't natural at all? Maybe, someone has tech to change the weather? China already bombs clouds with Neutron-shells, to prevent rains, remember the Beijing Olimpics? Some say that H.A.A.R.P project is the culprit, I don't know, I found no evidence, maybe I looked at the wrong place.

The second most noticeable thing is that the Middle-East, and Africa is on fire! Every nation is rioting against their leaders, why now, all of them? Weird coincidence. They have/had those dictators for so many ages, it's strange that they waited so many years to actually do something?

What do you think? Share your opinions.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 06:23:57 pm by Christo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
Re: The world is going crazy.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 06:17:21 pm »
Ragnarok
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Wulzzz

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 06:20:29 pm »
I have absolutely no idea.
But i am near to 101% sure that it has something to do with the maya calender and the 2012 prophecy.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 06:22:30 pm »
I have absolutely no idea.
But i am near to 101% sure that it has something to do with the maya calender and the 2012 prophecy.

Well, that calendar can mean a lot of thinks. What if the Mayans got bored and stopped writing it?  :)

Offline Wulzzz

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2011, 06:28:42 pm »
Well, what do you want to say with your topic.
There have been always shitty times, "more peaceful" times, then shitty times again etc.

The world is no teletubbie-land :p

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2011, 06:32:12 pm »
Simple.
I wanted to start a topic about the actual events, happening now.

Offline Wulzzz

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2011, 06:42:25 pm »
Well, with all the shit happening you need to start an own topic for each  :o

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2011, 06:45:41 pm »
Just look around, what's happening in our planet. Series of disasters, rebellions everywhere, prices for oil/gas are skyrocketing.

One of them is Japan, a serious disaster, I won't tell details, since we all know it. I don't want to be conspirative, but what if the Earthquake wasn't natural at all? Maybe, someone has tech to change the weather? China already bombs clouds with Neutron-shells, to prevent rains, remember the Beijing Olimpics? Some say that H.A.A.R.P project is the culprit, I don't know, I found no evidence, maybe I looked at the wrong place.

The second most noticeable thing is that the Middle-East, and Africa is on fire! Every nation is rioting against their leaders, why now, all of them? Weird coincidence. They have/had those dictators for so many ages, it's strange that they waited so many years to actually do something?

What do you think? Share your opinions.
Sigh
Right, Japan is near a tectonic plate. Hence earthquake hence tsunami. If a nation did develop this technology it would be the USA, Russia, China or Korea. And they'd most likely use it on the LA fault line or the Yellow Stone super-volcano (USA excluded) or on each other. Earthquakes are not the weather, they are caused by tectonic plates shifting. Pressure builds up over many many many years and is released in one huge burst.
The rebellions are called the domino effect. The first North African country started one and won. The other African nations thought "Hey what the hell? Why aren't we doing that?!"
Would you sit back and let a dictator rule your life after seeing that another country in your situation has broken free?

All these can be very easily explained. Come back when you have something that has no geological or scientific explanation

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2011, 06:57:58 pm »
Oops, I forgot to state one thing: I dislike conspirational talk, and I don't support it, it's retarded.

I know the things you stated, Rich. I should write carefully next time, thanks for warning me.

Agree with you, this isn't meant to be a conspirative thread, I just wanted to start a discussion.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2011, 08:13:21 pm »
The world has always been crazy a place. Nothing particularly spectacular or out of place when compared to the thousands of years of recorded history we have knowledge of. Heck, even compared to as little as half a century ago things aren't that bad. I'd even go so far as to say that relatively things are going pretty smoothly.

Offline Erika_Furudo

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2011, 08:23:38 pm »
Oops, I forgot to state one thing: I dislike conspirational talk, and I don't support it, it's retarded.

I know the things you stated, Rich. I should write carefully next time, thanks for warning me.

Agree with you, this isn't meant to be a conspirative thread, I just wanted to start a discussion.
Only thing is. You pretty much said "Why is all these things happening at the same time right now"

Most fights and other rebellions in Africa and so on have been going on for ages since the 19th century. Tribes and nations breaking off from the European colonists.
Only to have left a country with no real laws, democracy or overall civil order.
Like Kongo which have been in conflict for about hundred years and still are. Haiti(Not African though) is also a good example which have been having conflicts for ages and the latest earthquake that happened there really came in a bad time.

Conflicts and so on have been going on for ages. It's just when it happends either close, or one of us we actually take it into consideration.
i.e 9/11. Or the bombings in several european countries. It made them realize that they actually aren't so safe in there homes.

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2011, 09:37:27 pm »

One of them is Japan, a serious disaster, I won't tell details, since we all know it.

How the f*** can you compare the disaster in Japan with a little bit more expensive Oil/gas-prices? This makes me thing YOU are going crazy ;)

Offline Fasader

• Vain onion-eyed pigeon egg
  • Count
  • Renown: 268
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Item unbalancer
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fasader, Mlatimir, Fasadripac, Modnar
  • IRC nick: Fasader
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 10:58:59 pm »
go play with your imaginary kittens lilith! DOOMSDAY IS COMING!
21:33:22 BaldRider: Poem submission: okiN is fat, chadz is blue, Fasader is pretty sexy, but not you.

https://soundcloud.com/shitfactory/father-and-panos

Offline nuffen

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Nuffen Fallen_Lilith Fallen_Little_Nuff
  • IRC nick: nuffen
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2011, 11:01:57 am »
They are not imaginary, they are real! *cry*

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 12:07:26 pm »
How the f*** can you compare the disaster in Japan with a little bit more expensive Oil/gas-prices? This makes me thing YOU are going crazy ;)

Hmm, I wouldn't take being bombed by Britain, France, America and their allies,  apparantly for the sake of civilian peoples lives in some oil rich middle eastern country lightly.............. (The rebels just happened to try taking control of the oil supply to start selling it to the west, they said so themselves). It's all about money, all this killing. How's that not worse than a natural disaster? At least in a natural disaster you can't blame anyone, and mass murder isn't being commited.
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.