Author Topic: might be USB problems  (Read 344 times)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
might be USB problems
« on: June 24, 2012, 10:20:25 am »
this is not quite crpg related problem but still   at first i had problems with my mouse (usb0 it started to randomy disconnect all the time, than some error or something message appeared which ocourse i dont remember and today i tried to watch some stuff from my external hard disk and it was showing errors something about not reaching input or something but now i can watch movies but in incredibly slow speed  and whole computer works in slow motion and cpu usage and everything else seems to be fine..... i am sure some problems with USB is causing this.
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
Re: might be USB problems
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 11:26:58 am »
bump
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2929
  • Infamy: 1299
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 12:41:24 pm »
I have similar problem with one of my USB slots. Some devices don't work very well when plugged in that particular slot.

You could try to boot in BIOS to check are USB controller on your motherboard working in Hi-speed mode or if it's USB 3.0 is it working in that mode (I don't have USB 3.0 so I don't how those are called in BIOS). But that won't explain disconnections, which happen for me as well when I plug certain devices (USB sticks) and not the best performance of other devices like USB mouse.

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 12:50:10 pm »
hmmm seems i fixed it but i am not sure if it will last long... what i did was i uninstalled every USB thingy in control panel/ device manager/ universal serial bus controllers and restarted computer. Seems to work...for now.

Offline Latvian

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 12:57:44 pm »
oh nooo  slow performance is gone but usb still not working properly  cant watch movies etc   
i am afraid to restart :S  well i will do it :D