Author Topic: a few questions on the custom banners...  (Read 788 times)

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Beached_Dolphin, Sir_Hans
a few questions on the custom banners...
« on: June 19, 2012, 09:13:48 pm »
I just won an auction for a custom banner.

I got a message that said it was now available for my clan to use. But I'm only a member of one clan and it's not the one I intended to purchase the banner for...  I wanted to start a new clan with the custom banner. (Did I just screw myself over by winning an auction for a clan I'm still only trying out for?)

Can anyone give some pointers on where I can find out how to do this?

I know how to use photoshop or similar I just don't know which file I'm supposed to open up and edit and how to upload it on crpg when it's finished.

thanks in advanced.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 10:01:57 pm by Sir_Hans »

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: a few questions on the custom banners...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 05:35:40 pm »
Am I asking in the wrong forum?

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 05:40:47 pm »
The banner is immediately enabled for the clan you are currently member of, it is not something an individual character can own.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 05:45:33 pm »
As said Harald.

You should have left the clan, create another one, buy the banner, then accept new members in it (like your alt or whatever) before leaving it and joining back your first clan.

When people in a clan with already a banner buy another banner, the banner time is extended for 30days. So your current clan has +30 days of banner time if they already had one, or the possibility oh having a banner for 30days.

And this is a good enough forum to post your questions, as long as they're not too hard, and then they'll just be moved to the "cRPG technical problems".
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Sir_Hans

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 06:41:14 pm »
As said Harald.

You should have left the clan, create another one, buy the banner, then accept new members in it (like your alt or whatever) before leaving it and joining back your first clan.

When people in a clan with already a banner buy another banner, the banner time is extended for 30days. So your current clan has +30 days of banner time if they already had one, or the possibility oh having a banner for 30days.

And this is a good enough forum to post your questions, as long as they're not too hard, and then they'll just be moved to the "cRPG technical problems".

lol shit.  :rolleyes: