Author Topic: [s]War for Dhirim area[/s] Great stand in Dhirim area  (Read 22567 times)

Offline okiN

• Marshall
  • Renown: 924
  • Infamy: 129
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: War for Dhirim area
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2012, 04:24:34 pm »
+5
That is one hell of a post, and it is full of fascinating information. I wish I could see more things like that pertaining to strategus in general, and to that end I commend you on sharing it, even if it was just to prove a point to someone. Cheers!

I thought that was all common knowledge, we've spoken about it many times before. Of course our enemies have their own reasons for occasionally forgetting some of the particulars. :P

Also, I have to say, it's kind of funny how they're all saying that their player numbers don't count because strat is so hard for them due to member inactivity. Even if it really is a bigger problem for them than it is for our side, which I'm not so sure about, doesn't that just make us better and more organized? I don't really get the logic, especially when they keep accusing DRZ and Greys of being shell factions manned by inactive CD keys. Never mind the fact that they both maintain big presences on the cRPG servers and are pretty much able to fill a Strat roster all on their own if they want to, multikeying provides no benefits with the new playtime requirements. Or is someone seriously suggesting that they're such crazy grinders that they have each player meeting multiple tick quotas? :lol:
Don't.

Offline Tor!

• He's Tor!
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 739
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Tor
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2012, 05:08:25 pm »
+4
That was a great post Cooties, glad someone bothered to put it all black on white. And Nocti, when someone I dont know calls me a cunt, ofcourse I'm not gonna be nice. I'm a friendly guy, but making an enemy out of me is a bad idea  :wink:
[00:53] <xant> i used to play on eu_1
[00:53] <xant> then i took an arrow to the knee

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2012, 05:21:54 pm »
So just a hypothetical, if the UIF took over the whole map and there were only like say 8 factions (all "allies") would there ever be any more wars?  Would the whole world just be like the EU side of the map with friendly trading and singing of lullabies every night?  Or would they actually start fighting for territory and trying to be the best faction they can be?

Must be boring as fuck for the people in the EU territory.  Congrats on divvying up the land and everyone being friendly with any potential threats on your borders, you won strategus.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2012, 05:26:06 pm »
Turtles

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2012, 06:56:35 pm »
So just a hypothetical, if the UIF took over the whole map and there were only like say 8 factions (all "allies") would there ever be any more wars?  Would the whole world just be like the EU side of the map with friendly trading and singing of lullabies every night?  Or would they actually start fighting for territory and trying to be the best faction they can be?

Must be boring as fuck for the people in the EU territory.  Congrats on divvying up the land and everyone being friendly with any potential threats on your borders, you won strategus.

Sure! GO vs DRZ - all XP for us  :wink:  If something is boring as fuck here, it's you and your hypothesis  :rolleyes:  This game has no end, and everything can change. You have gigantic human potential, but perhaps you don't want to see this...

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2012, 07:23:59 pm »
Human potential = inactive people who don't even play the game being used as crafting slaves? I don't think that's doable anymore. You'll just have to make do with what they've already provided.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2012, 07:26:58 pm »
Sure! GO vs DRZ - all XP for us  :wink:  If something is boring as fuck here, it's you and your hypothesis  :rolleyes:  This game has no end, and everything can change. You have gigantic human potential, but perhaps you don't want to see this...
So your answer is no, you wouldn't fight each other.  Thanks for playing the trading simulator. 
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2012, 07:59:04 pm »
+1
This game has no end

Maybe that's the problem with it. No end = no one can win. Why on earth would you play a WAR game where you can't win ? Things should come to an end, any sort of end will do. When someone (probably some big alliance) conquers everything they call an end and to this round and proclaim victory. Then its reset and we go again, enriched with experience and more clever then the last time. I'm sure Harpag the Great wouldn't mind seeing his name on top of the Hall of Strategos Fame, or something like that.

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2012, 08:24:53 pm »
Coooooooties :) welcome to the club
Your are now in one of the - Nocti forum wars :)

The battle for the minds of those who believe in forum shit - begins! Surprisingly a lot of players do.
If one side will post their views on forum and the other side won't respond anything - players will just accept everything as TRUE.
On one hand it will make a lot of smaller clans and regular players join the propaganda side. But on the other hand it will save another side from clans/players who can't think for themselves.
Everybody wins!

I can't help but agree with the bolded part completely. FCC certainly experienced that in strat 2.0 when we tried to keep our mouths shut on forums early on before we let loose gave up trying to restrain the Kesh of forum wars.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2012, 08:39:27 pm »
Watching grown men slander each other like a bunch of pre-schoolers, is a great read for people of my age group.  8-)

I don't know anything and I couldn't bother to read that mega compendium/archive/crime case, no offense Cooties, but Strategus drama is silly. No matter what anyone said, there's always a point where you just take a step back and realize one important fact: this is a game.

No need to blow it out of proportions. I'm probably 10 years younger than both of you and I think you're being silly. :D
But I don't really mind, to be honest. So if you want to continue, I won't interfere. 
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2012, 08:42:41 pm »
+1
FCC never kept their mouth shut :)
when UIF looks at you

Offline Matey

• King
  • Renown: 1327
  • Infamy: 372
  • cRPG Player
  • A Pirate
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Matey_BRD
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2012, 09:12:26 pm »
FCC never kept their mouth shut :)

not in 3.0 we didnt. we learned our lesson early in 2.0

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2012, 09:15:40 pm »
But I don't really mind, to be honest. So if you want to continue, I won't interfere.

Thank the Lord Almighty. Everyone would've had to call it quits if Bjord decided to interfere.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2012, 09:21:03 pm »
Watching grown men slander each other like a bunch of pre-schoolers, is a great read for people of my age group.  8-)

I don't know anything and I couldn't bother to read that mega compendium/archive/crime case, no offense Cooties, but Strategus drama is silly. No matter what anyone said, there's always a point where you just take a step back and realize one important fact: this is a game.

No need to blow it out of proportions. I'm probably 10 years younger than both of you and I think you're being silly. :D

I see you dont get how insulting is when someone clicks you on map and then clicks attack.

Thank the Lord Almighty. Everyone would've had to call it quits if Bjord decided to interfere.

Dont worry, ill continue to spam on Bjords behalf.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2012, 10:40:16 pm »
cooties dont argue with noctivagant =)
Its like u need to make sense everytime but he doesnt , just put a puppy instead of him to type probably u gonna read same things
Woof woof