Author Topic: Ban request: Fuma_Cotaro and Corve  (Read 597 times)

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
Ban request: Fuma_Cotaro and Corve
« on: June 17, 2012, 07:56:14 pm »
In EU 2 earlier today, these two people decided to get with shirts and a club (they got weapons and armor, yay!), and leeched for quite a while.
Some pics of the events:

First, when attacking, they would run straight to the gate and there wait for someone to open it. Actively leeching, so no possible qml.
Leeching is not contributing to the team (please correct me if im wrong), so i think being at the gate for over 10 minutes (all of the map) is not exactly contributing.

Next round, Corve gets switched to defenders, so he goes to this magnificent hiding place, oh dear, now he is stuck, what can he do? well, lets leech a bit more. In the meantime, fuma stays right outside the gate, patiently waiting for it to be opened...

Then, a map change, the high hill map, so lets use the traps in this map as well to leech! What a beautiful couple, in rags stuck in that place for over a minute (someone even said to join spec if theyre stuck, but hell no, they couldnt do it..., from 3 minutes left till the end of the round, went to check when i died...

Next round, on the walls now, lets stay here and keep contributing as little as possible! (from when i first saw it, 3:40 till end of round, till their deaths, 2:05)

Hope something gets done to clean the siege servers, since stuff like this happens every single day, i usually can get x3-x5 in a round just by qmling, and today i just decided to take some pics because its getting pretty annoying...

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
Re: Ban request: Fuma_Cotaro and Corve
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 09:14:26 pm »
Fuma should be banned already, but no, he got away when herkkutatti got banned.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 05:06:21 pm »
Hello? anyone there? bump
It would be nice, if admins consider this unworthy of ban, to at least say, seen, doing nothing, or whatever

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2012, 05:18:23 pm »
Hi,

Alright, since I thought Fuma Kataro would have learnt from banning Herkuttati right in front of him, he's not getting off lightly. 3 weeks ban, that makes his unban date the 11/07/2012. He can't appeal this, he had his chance and Morso, I admit I made a mistake not banning him at the same time.

Corve gets 2 weeks out.

Next time for both of them, it will be an essay ban.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are