Author Topic: Requête de déban :'(  (Read 365 times)

Offline Miraev

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Requête de déban :'(
« on: June 17, 2012, 12:32:38 am »
Bonjour,
Je viens aujourd'hui sur le site du C-RPG car j'ai été victime d'une "erreur" en effet j'ai été banni injustement du EU - Crpg 6 car j'y jouais sur l'un des mes seconds personnages et étant niveau 7 je ne pouvais presque rien faire face aux bruts qui traînent sur ce serveur, donc je me suis amusé a faire " ami ami" avec l'un des membres de l'autre team qui se nommait 'samfishy' il me semble et je me mettais entre lui et mes coéquipiers qui voulaient le tuer comme nous nous amusions bien, ainsi un de mes coéquipiers a donc soumis un vote pour demander mon bannissement du serveur qui a été accepté avec une faible majorité.

Hi, Sorry for my english which is very strange, I come on the site of the C-RPG today because I was a victim of an "error", indeed i was inequitably banished of the Crpg 6 because I played it with one of my second characters ,Daevon , and being level 7 so i could anything against the big player who are in this servor, so I had fun has to make " friendly friend " with one of the members of the other team which named ' samfishy ' i'm not sure of this and I put myself between him and my team-mates who wanted to kill him because we have fun and we just joked, so one of my team-mates submit a poll to ask for my ban of the server which was accepted with a little majority.

In fact it's ok i am not ban, sorry i'm stupid x)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 02:20:30 am by Miraev »

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Requête de déban :'(
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 04:07:23 am »
You probably were banned, but poll-bans only last 1 hour.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia