Author Topic: Reactived year old account, all data still there!  (Read 313 times)

Offline TheRagingBull

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Reactived year old account, all data still there!
« on: June 16, 2012, 08:28:01 pm »
Wow!  I stopped playing this mod a long time ago after logging over 200 hours in it.  I decided to pick it up again today and noticed all of my information is still active.  I have all of my gear, money, epxerience, etc.  That is incredible!

However, the character that I was using, while active through the website, cannot be used in-game.  Does anyone know why this is happening?  Is it because my character was from an older version of the game?

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Reactived year old account, all data still there!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 08:35:08 pm »
+1
Do you still have a character of the same name made in the game? Just make a new character with the same name if not
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
Re: Reactived year old account, all data still there!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 11:06:25 pm »
However, the character that I was using, while active through the website, cannot be used in-game.  Does anyone know why this is happening?  Is it because my character was from an older version of the game?

Either what Grumbs said or you are using another cd key now. Your account and characters are bound to the cd key you had before. So if you change it you cannot play with your characters anymore.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me