Author Topic: Noblebeast  (Read 846 times)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Noblebeast
« on: June 16, 2012, 02:53:03 pm »
Shoots me over and over, as I try to get away I yell at him, his only response, because I ran away and he couldnt get me was "FU"

Check logs or w/e, here is SS

EDIT: I had only just joined the server, and dont know why this guy did this, am sure logs will show I had only just arrived, handaxed 2 ppl, and then this.

It was server 5

EDIT 2: He did it again, this time directly at spawn.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 03:42:55 pm by BlindGuy »
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: Noblebeast
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 04:59:55 pm »
He also abused polls earlier today, but he obviously didn't learn that breaking the rules is bad. 6 day ban.

Scheduled unban
22.06.2012 16:59:00
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 05:11:35 pm »
Thanks Gurni. If you check EU official, I have new thread over banpoll abuse on me, for not dieing when others wanted, even though I was fighting and killing, with bow, franciscas and with handaxe, fighting vs a gank.

http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,34110.new.html#new
I don't know enough

Offline BeastSVK

• Baron
  • Renown: 113
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights who say NI
  • Game nicks: NobleBeast_Knight_who_say_NI
  • IRC nick: NobleBeast_Knight_who_say_NI
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 03:32:01 am »
Blind guy ty for this funny but yes funny ban. In my defence if i can make some .. In first reason when i typed FU..it was situation there u fighting i wanted to help yes i was low wpf and was fool to shot on your mele ..i am not in archer skin after my arbalest sniper class i am forgoting myslef and shoting into mele.... got to learn.. bu i TYPED SRY  afte that..!!!!!!!! u attack me verbaly and typed FUCKING IDIOT..then i just box him and run to fight ..i played there teamspirit and i was topping stats..2nd time its most funy of it ..it was on start he was AFK 20 sec from round start..see log and i just bump him 3 times lvl 20 coz we needed every guy to fight and he was just plaing afk on start few times...and next think and mayor for this manipulated ban request is personal rage on me due yesturday when i was killing him he is mad on me coz my maul build..and even weks ago he with his friend idk his nick they was permanent kicking me while end reloading arbalest verbaly charging me and making fun...  runing all the time infront to so i cant shot or i hit them....so please dont be ridiculous and trust this guy..he is playing this..but if i should get ban he should get one too...but i am not a dick to taking scrteens for ban purpose even sombody make me so rage as this guy and his friend..neverrequest any ban its game  ..so please dont act to me like bigest criminal.so i ask politely for unban..there is no reason for 6 day ban..i dint kill him once..if is some justice here u should unban me..or is this here all manipulated ?..and please can u give me contact to main admin ? thx.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 11:27:24 am by BeastSVK »

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 03:36:10 am »
Cool story bro:

1/ Dont know anything about your maul build...

2/ Never teamattacked you on purpose, ever.

3/ I dont kick ppl when they reloading. Well, sometimes Strudog, but hes my friend and I find it funny when he yells at me in teamspeak for it.

4/ "bumping" me in spawn? You kept punching me and keeping me stunned to a wall untill I managed to get away, took 1/2 my hp cause I had no armour on just a shirt.

I dont know you are, except that your main is just another arbalest noob that I kill regularly, if you think we have some history, I'm sorry but you are sadly mistaken.
I don't know enough

Offline BeastSVK

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 03:45:14 am »
YES U KNOW YES U KNOW A LOT ... u wanna screen of my maul build made yesturdeay and lvling him on eu 5 ?..never ???? and what about few weeks with your friend ?? and yesturday verbal charging ???..dont be funny i got 11 str and lether gloves so didnt take u much ...and not kept i pucnch u 3 times to WAKE UP from your ZZZZ afk spawn 20 sec until round start so pleas dont make a fooll of yourself..

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 05:50:04 am »
...Your pretty vain mate, I have no idea what your maul is...
I don't know enough

Offline BeastSVK

• Baron
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 10:52:30 am »
Ok i am sick of playing this your game...grow up mate...