Author Topic: Alternative character - Heavy Cavalry  (Read 420 times)

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Alternative character - Heavy Cavalry
« on: June 14, 2012, 06:34:40 pm »
Hello,

I will open an alternative character because I am bored of my main, which is about to reach level 32. It will be a non-STF character, so I will level it up and earn by retiring also. It is possible to transfer items between your characters now, if it is non-STF you can have them back too.

So what I'm asking is, would the devs change this mechanic to something worse? I will transfer plated charger, full plate set and perhaps even a mw item or two; I don't want to lose them if the devs decide take this feature back. So please give me tips. I don't want to lose 200k for nothing, or even loomed items.

I also would like a good heavy cavalry build.

Items I am going to use are; great lance, one handed sword, shield, plated charger, full plate set. I will first joust with great lance, after the first charge I will switch to my one handed sword; like a true knight would do :P
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D