Author Topic: Constant Delaying From ROHYPNOL  (Read 9261 times)

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
Re: Constant Delaying From ROHYPNOL
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2012, 10:49:25 pm »
Why? He's not dangerous. I wouldn't waste throwing axes on him. Lancers are a lot more dangerous.

All Rohypnol does is pad his score by picking off peasants, late spawners, and then kite some people at end when its like 15 vs 2 and then while flags are going up.

Of course people are gonna be annoyed when 100 people are constantly sitting around waiting an extra min or two while flags have to go up and he's having no effect on inevitable outcome.

If he's constantly being kick-voted while no one else is (besides a few other trolls like gomer), the majority of playerbase obviously just sees him as more of an obnoxious person than someone who is adding positives to the gameplay experience.
His KDR fixation is still not reason to poll kick. He is also a lot more dangerous with that sissy build then many of the lancers.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 10:51:22 pm »
Roh is great at playing on a horse and can kill half a team with a lance. He's pretty good with the HX and is the main reason so many have tried to be one with few being able to actually do well with it. I wouldn't kick him for being the last alive. He always kills people and has won rounds that way before when he was the last alive. So let him work.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mechanix

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 38
  • cRPG Player
  • lolwut
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mechanix
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2012, 11:11:57 pm »
He wasn't delaying all those times. We can have someone check the logs. Two or three admins said it was not delaying, and so did various other players, including myself. Horse archery/crossbow being last is not delaying.

+1 he wasn't delaying.
Jordach rage polled him and lost with only 31% percent pressing " 1. "

Rohy wins.
But as the world turned i learned life was hell; livin' in a world no different from a cell - WuTang

Offline Aderyn

• Earl
  • Renown: 365
  • Infamy: 243
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Aderyn
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2012, 11:17:16 pm »
1. stop calling people leechers because they dont die as fast you shitty lot.

Just because someone isn't dying and your ADHD ass can't be arsed to wait 1 single fucking minute (like a child waiting for dinner) doesn't automaticly make someone who's playing the game a "leecher".

2. Rohypnol is a good player. Stop being jealous.

3. 12hour ban AT LEAST for ragepolling

edit: nerf cav
Can't spell manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Jordach545

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2012, 11:17:59 pm »
Implement a retreat function or something.

That sounds like a cool idea. The horse automatically runs away or something of that nature.
"I'd fuck me"

Offline Jordach545

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 119
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hospitaller
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 11:19:35 pm »
1. stop calling people leechers because they dont die as fast you shitty lot.

Just because someone isn't dying and your ADHD ass can't be arsed to wait 1 single fucking minute (like a child waiting for dinner) doesn't automaticly make someone who's playing the game a "leecher".

2. Rohypnol is a good player. Stop being jealous.

3. 12hour ban AT LEAST for ragepolling

edit: nerf cav

I'm not saying he's a leecher. I'm saying there needs to be something that stops that from happening. He delays games by definition.
"I'd fuck me"

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2012, 11:29:31 pm »
+5
Why? He's not dangerous. I wouldn't waste throwing axes on him. Lancers are a lot more dangerous.

All Rohypnol does is pad his score by picking off peasants, late spawners, and then kite some people at end when its like 15 vs 2 and then while flags are going up.

Let's be honest for a minute.

Roh is bar none the best HX on NA.  Maybe EU, I don't think they have many over there.
Roh is at least top 3 lancer cav NA.  He's also decent in melee but that's definitely where he is the weakest.

I think a lot of people aren't willing to admit that he's a legitimate threat because they are too busy being angry about him.  But to say "he isn't dangerous" as a HX is simply wrong.   

Because of his high maneuver via riding and +3 arabian as a shielder you won't be able to touch him - you will either get hit when you try to swing, or you'll take a bump shot when trying to turtle.  As a non-shielded melee you really just need to hide somewhere.

The ONLY way to effectively take him down is via range.  The reason he ends up living through a lot of rounds is because people don't target him, or they target others.  Meanwhile the round will dwindle down to a handful of players, and hey look there isn't enough ranged left alive to kill Roh's horse, so he has a good chance of winning the round.

Don't get me wrong I don't think HX needs to be nerfed, nor is Roh unbeatable at the end of the round, but when you say he's "not dangerous" I think that's more what you wish was true instead of what actually is true.
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline obitus

• Earl
  • Renown: 486
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAOv_H-hh0&hd=1
  • Faction: kings of kd
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2012, 11:29:44 pm »
Makes for boring matches

If ROHYPNOL is 1 v 15 at the end of a match, the next 2 minutes are completely fucking boring.  The outcome of the match is not in question at all (FUCKING BORING), but ROHYP needs to farm valor so the entire server gets to wait on him.

Quite a successful HX and troll.

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2012, 11:37:40 pm »
Until they add a chance to fumble and shoot horse in the head... Yall have tofigure out how to kill him with what is available.

This is the same whinge as pre-patch HA such as nK Strelets and ColdHart, Cyclonite, Murchad. Have a sip of beer/water or what not and think how you can actually win without polling.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline Huey Newton

• Duke
  • Renown: 555
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Huey_Newton
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2012, 12:02:34 am »

Offline callahan9119

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Callahan9119
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2012, 12:03:18 am »
+1
I don't ever mind it when it's him, because he actually kills people. Not like 99% of the other guys who take a shot, miss, then ride out a quarter mile before coming back to miss again.
Hello

Offline Kuyamzoleta

• Baron
  • Renown: 94
  • Infamy: 11
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zoleta, WATCHOUT_SON
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2012, 12:08:43 am »

The ONLY way to effectively take him down is via range.  The reason he ends up living through a lot of rounds is because people don't target him, or they target others.  Meanwhile the round will dwindle down to a handful of players, and hey look there isn't enough ranged left alive to kill Roh's horse, so he has a good chance of winning the round.

Wanna know why roh is always the last one? He's so damn good at sustaining the hp of his horse and himself for a damn long time. If you start making contact with his horse as ranged, he's going to start bobbing and weaving until you give up from the loss of arrows. He's a tough target to hit when he knows you're gunning for him.
"twerk miley miley twerk"

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2012, 12:19:52 am »
He's a tough target to hit when he knows you're gunning for him.

When all you are doing is actively avoiding being hurt, lots of ppl are great at surviving untill the end.
I don't know enough

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2012, 12:20:06 am »
Who care? Who?
And how!

Offline Kuyamzoleta

• Baron
  • Renown: 94
  • Infamy: 11
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Zoleta, WATCHOUT_SON
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2012, 12:41:03 am »
When all you are doing is actively avoiding being hurt, lots of ppl are great at surviving untill the end.

he still performs as much as he should even when he's playing cautiously. when the "oh shit I should run" scale gets higher, he still gets kills even though the "hey let's go kill shit" scale gets lower.
"twerk miley miley twerk"