Author Topic: why berenger loves USA USA USA so much?  (Read 6046 times)

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Re: why berenger loves USA USA USA so much?
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 12:29:13 pm »
berenger is a turkish & finnish & french & gay swedish abomination.

And spanish and italian and greek and native american. Oh and i'm also japanese.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tavuk_Bey

• Earl
  • Renown: 409
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player
  • herrroo, my näym iz bokkkseee änd i'm fukken ugry
    • View Profile
  • Faction: bashibazouk, the official jihad clan
  • Game nicks: tavuk
  • IRC nick: Minister of Shitstorm
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 12:46:33 pm »
And spanish and italian and greek and native american. Oh and i'm also japanese.

oh hello, im mongol pureblood, nice to meet you :3

roast and roast again until lambs become kebab

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2012, 12:53:16 pm »
Okay, what other country would you want to compare US to? North Korea? Iran? Middle Eastern countries where there's strict shariah laws? Germany where you can't express freedom as you want it really (won't go into details with it). Just gonna say WW2. Maybe Russia where  they put people who protest INTO JAIL! And beat up protesting people.

WTF u taking about not being able to express freedom in Germany? Place more free than Germany does not exsist my friend(mybe Netherlands). I happened to read, that the entire German policeforce shot 50 rounds entire year, while 1 police officer in USA shot like 50 rounds at an unarmed man. And the yearly ammount was gigantic. Also from what ive heard from some people who lived there that people in USA are not as free as u might think.....

And why do you  wanna compare it soo badly to the worst examples on the planet like North Korea or Iran? Compare it to normal countries, or u scared the mistakes are gonna show than?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2012, 12:56:02 pm »
WTF u taking about not being able to express freedom in Germany? Place more free than Germany does not exsist my friend(mybe Netherlands). I happened to read, that the entire German policeforce shot 50 rounds entire year, while 1 police officer in USA shot like 50 rounds at an unarmed man. And the yearly ammount was gigantic. Also from what ive heard from some people who lived there that people in USA are not as free as u might think.....

And why do you  wanna compare it soo badly to the worst examples on the planet like North Korea or Iran? Compare it to normal countries, or u scared the mistakes are gonna show than?

I said i wouldn't go into details but fine. I dare you to say that the holocaust never happened in Germany. Even if it did or not i dare you. There's 1 point. So you can't say you got total freedom to say/do what you want in Germany too for that matter either.

Offline NuberT

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: NuberT_HRE
  • IRC nick: NuberT_HRE
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2012, 01:29:11 pm »
also german mainstream media is very synchronised (pro nato,eu - anti russia, iran, etc)

like when 10.000 paid anti putin protesters assembly in moscow the news report 5 minutes, but when 100.000 assembly in dublin, london or anywhere else in the eu you can be lucky if you hear about it at all.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2012, 01:36:29 pm »
I've lived around 12 years of my life in the US, just on the East and West coasts. You can't really compare California to the rest of the US, for starters. It's like comparing Germany to Siberia. The only areas worth a shit in the US are West Coast (anything west of the Rocky's), East Coast and Texas(/New Mexico, kind of). Back in the day the Great Lakes area was the booming place economically, in a long decline for decades now though. Every other state is just a leech feeding off of the prosperity and technological innovation produced by those areas. Well that's kind of harsh, there's the grain/corn and beef and etc states, that are basically the bread basket of the entire country (and even then Cali and Texas are big players in those areas) but like in any other developped country they are heavily subsidized. Ironically, mostly the states that are extremely conservative and against "welfare" receive the biggest proportion of redistributed Federal funds. But it's mostly in "pork", so it's ok apparently. Don't even get me started on the retarded non-proportional electoral college voters distribution, that heavily disadvantage the most populated, economically active states in favour of the sparsely populated, economically stagnant ones.

For the "freest" country on earth, there's also a ridiculous proportion of the population behind bars, easily comparable to the most oppressive dictatorships in the world. And having gone through american public education system, I can tell you it's basically a baby-sitting/moronic propaganda hybrid. Sure, it's possible to excell, if your parents give a shit, if you're not a naive idiot who takes everything at face value, if you somehow manage to acquire critical thinking skills despite their best efforts to the contrary. Then there are the good private schools, and just like everything good and awesome in the US it is only accessible to a small elite minority. The myth that the US has better social mobility than similarly developped countries is...a myth. It's just engrained in the national conscioussness from an early age with the whole "American Dream" ideology. Just parroting idealistic claptrap doesn't make it real though.

The US is still a great country, and it has many positives, arguably the best higher education centers in the world, extremely well developped R&D sectors for the most cutting edge techs, if not the "freest" then certainly quite a free and liberal society (depending on states, and liberal in it's classical definition, not "democrat" modern sense), etc, etc. It's just not the paragon of all wordly virtues as they try so hard to indoctrinate themselves to believe.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 01:46:08 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2012, 02:09:37 pm »
Nevermind.....I dunno what point I was trying to make. And what about the holocaust and the germans today? Why u bringing WW2 in this?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:13:56 pm by TiberiusX »

Offline bosco

• Count
  • Renown: 258
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
  • Steady...
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2012, 02:14:00 pm »
+2
Germany has rather strict limits on free speech. For example, denying the holocaust is a criminal offence.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 02:18:20 pm »
Germany has rather strict limits on free speech. For example, denying the holocaust is a criminal offence.

Ahh...now I get it, I feel stupid now. :oops: I really didnt know this.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2012, 03:07:46 pm »
The number one thing that puts me off the USA above all.

American girl accents.

American guy accents sound fine. But my god I cannot listen to American girls for more than a few minutes without screaming in my head. At first I thought it was just the Cali accent. But my girlfriend lives with a girl from Boston and that's just as bad.

Otherwise I'm cool with the US.

For the "freest" country on earth, there's also a ridiculous proportion of the population behind bars, easily comparable to the most oppressive dictatorships in the world.

Watch the entire thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPZed8af9RI

'No society in history has imprisoned more of its citizens'

And another nice fact...5% of the world's population is in the US but 25% of the world's total prisoners also.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 03:19:14 pm by Overdriven »

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2012, 03:44:17 pm »
I said i wouldn't go into details but fine. I dare you to say that the holocaust never happened in Germany. Even if it did or not i dare you. There's 1 point. So you can't say you got total freedom to say/do what you want in Germany too for that matter either.

If you say the holocaust didnt exist, it is a direct insult to all jews and at the same time you support a thought you shouldnt support, exactly what is racist. That is not considered an opinion and after it actually happened in Germany you must understand that we have more strict rules regarding that.

We do however have a freedom of speech as long as it doesnt harm anyone else. ;)
That is actually common sense.

Anyhow it doesnt really matter, as long as you didnt visit every country in the world you cannot say it is the best world, at least not in an objective view (though no one does that anyway).
People in every country say that they love their home but Americans are even more in love with their country.

It has to be. :)
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2012, 03:44:31 pm »
Dammit Bloberyn why u act like Joker now u TL;DR frog! :D

But nah, won't argue about my opinion and no i'll act stubborn and won't change my opinion about US.

Also wtf Overdriven!? US girls accent are f'n sexy.

Also it's true i never really lived much besides on the west coast but i lived a couple of months in NY City at my cousins and that was when i was a bit older and i liked it there as well.

But bottomline. Won't change my opinion.

Also @Miwiw, i don't have to prove that it's the best, i don't have to argue about anyone else because why should i? As long as I believe it is as great as i say why should i care otherwise? And i didn't say i don't believe the holocaust didn't happen but that was merely an example. You get jailed for that.

In any case, it's just my opinion about US, if you don't like it fine. But don't try to ''convert me'' so to speak. It's all i'm gonna say.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 03:49:00 pm by CountBerenger »

Offline Miwiw

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2012, 03:48:55 pm »
I didnt say so, and no, of course I dont want to "convert" you. :) Im not crazy
---> objective view
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2012, 03:49:32 pm »
I didnt say so, and no, of course I dont want to "convert" you. :) Im not crazy
---> objective view

Ur evil AoE priest..i know you  :o

Offline Miwiw

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2012, 03:50:08 pm »
I could be anything but not a priest. Religion is the last thing I would give a shit about. :)
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me