Author Topic: Niemend  (Read 6544 times)

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
Re: Niemend
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2012, 12:40:26 am »
What just happened in Cotgs Faction-Hall Clanthread shows brilliantly why so many people all over the world hate the USA.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2012, 01:06:27 am »
No worries Berserk. Posting that flag is bannable. But yupp, you are right. :D

To make that one clear:
The servers and the board-webspace are on german (or austrian, but i think its german) ground.
Hosting or Posting this flag (or showing it) without artistic or historic reasons is forbidden by law here. "Trolling" is not considered as art and calling germans (i am frankonian, btw), a chocolate chip cookie is racism.

Banrequest will be out in at least 5 minutes.

And while we are at it: "CotgS" - upper case S. ;)

man. Im so glad other people see this.  he is such an asshole.
And you are a moron.
The difference is: I chose to be an asshole and made it my job (and i love it). You obviously were born as a moron. But there is help for you. Its manufactured by Heckler&Koch. ;)
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2012, 01:16:26 am »

niemand the problem is you are literally a chocolate chip cookie, you posted your pictures on these forums wilingly and you are like 500 pounds with long disgusting unwashed hair that you put into dreadlocks with a long ratty disgusting beard, you look like a stereotype warhammer 40k player by day and militant minority/gay beating neo chocolate chip cookie/shit forum poster by night

your post history is legendary for not only having a complete and total lack of comprehension for basic historical facts involving your county and people during events like ww2, but for an utter lack of empathy, relatability,  basically you show extremely strong signs of asperger's syndrome/autism, coupled with wrapping yourself in literal neo chocolate chip cookie imagery to give you some sort of "fringe" element to latch on to, to justify your complete inability to relate to other people on a basic level

you should probably seek a therapist and a gym membership instead of posting these forums, you disgusting awful human being
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2012, 01:44:57 am »
In fact my hair were washed before we dreaded them. :D
I had rats once... cute little albino-things (black ones with red eyes would have been cooler but were not available by nature. :D) they do not have beards. So it is more a goatlike beard (since its called "goatee"). And sadly my beard is not very long, not even long enough to braid it. :'( (And! I tried to colour the beard blue once... it didnt hold the colour, it was blonde before and blonde after. :D)
500 pounds? only? youre way off. I got even two thousand! (thats a ton, just for your information.) When I jump here, the world-trade-center crashes down. Oh wait, we had that already, 10 years ago.

I don't think knowing what started WWI and WWII is really important. I simply do not care about it. I do not care about politrics very much... or about other people. I can show syndroms of whatever I want, its not your business and I, myself do not care about my psychological state/situation. So why should I justify my inabilities? In fact I am myself. I am saying what I think and am not lying to people. Oh, right. Maybe they do not care about it or don't want t hear my opinion but its up to them to ignore me or read what I write.

I should seek a therapist? Mh. My father is one. No worries, I know how to take care of myself.

If I disgust you, I am sor... wait, I am not. I pity you for your inability of accepting people the way they are. Because if you would have the ability, you would not try to tell me what I should do or how I should live my life. But I guess you already know that I will not listen to your pseudo-psychological theories.

Discussion here is over so far.
--Niemand

PS: If you come to germany one day (when you americanos invade europe, maybe), feel free to tell me, lets smoke one together... maybe its even legal then. But I would not bet on that. :D

Edit: A few little edits, see italic text.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 01:48:53 am by Niemand »
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #79 on: June 17, 2012, 01:48:30 am »
All this hate because of a banner showing a burning flag is unbelievable.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #80 on: June 17, 2012, 01:50:22 am »
I dont even use that one anymore. That american flag is even ugly when it burns. :(

And once again: the german flag is, too. only that you cant see the flames that well... at least not if you turn it around before burning it. :D

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2012, 03:26:57 pm »
niemand the problem is you are literally a chocolate chip cookie, you posted your pictures on these forums wilingly and you are like 500 pounds with long disgusting unwashed hair that you put into dreadlocks with a long ratty disgusting beard, you look like a stereotype warhammer 40k player by day and militant minority/gay beating neo chocolate chip cookie/shit forum poster by night

your post history is legendary for not only having a complete and total lack of comprehension for basic historical facts involving your county and people during events like ww2, but for an utter lack of empathy, relatability,  basically you show extremely strong signs of asperger's syndrome/autism, coupled with wrapping yourself in literal neo chocolate chip cookie imagery to give you some sort of "fringe" element to latch on to, to justify your complete inability to relate to other people on a basic level

you should probably seek a therapist and a gym membership instead of posting these forums, you disgusting awful human being

oooh is there an american patriot angryyyy??? ohhh btw niemand is not an unwashed fatman with dreadlocks i know it cuz i saw a picture so stfu
"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else." - Winston Churchill

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #82 on: June 17, 2012, 03:31:40 pm »

Allahu Akbar!
cia and fbi are gonna hunt you down lol

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2012, 07:37:29 pm »
I dont even use that one anymore. That american flag is even ugly when it burns. :(

And once again: the german flag is, too. only that you cant see the flames that well... at least not if you turn it around before burning it. :D

Anyone found the +1 I lost?
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2012, 08:01:10 pm »
Thanks Miwiw <3

Seems like I am not THAT hated at all. :D

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2012, 08:07:48 pm »
Real german drinks beer and watches football

Offline Germanicus

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2012, 10:11:20 pm »
Real german drinks beer and watches football

and real turks like hairy womens and force them to complete dress them cuz they r secretly gay
"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing - after they've tried everything else." - Winston Churchill

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2012, 10:15:54 pm »

and real turks like hairy womens and force them to complete dress them cuz they r secretly gay

you're really childish and immature by saying this. Real germans are indeed drinking beer and enjoying football. But you are just saying complete shit. You better should get some tolerance for other cultures.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Baggy

• Count
  • Renown: 199
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player
  • Sup brah
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Baggy _Potato Blight_ Famine Emigration
  • IRC nick: Baggy
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2012, 10:17:41 pm »
Are you turkish or something.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2012, 01:20:43 pm »

And this one is better?

lmao