Author Topic: [BAN] Shirley_Fenette  (Read 348 times)

Offline memo3

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[BAN] Shirley_Fenette
« on: June 09, 2012, 04:41:51 pm »

i am here because of someone who banned me from rageball . He criticised my agressive playing style at rageball arena  then  opened a RAGEPOLL  due to my agressive playing .i read game  rules  , and there are no restrictive thing about agressive playing . Thats why i am here to have Shirley_Fenette the ragepoller banned  .

here is the proof .

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

By ardaarsen at 2012-06-09

Offline LeoKing

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_LeoKing, Ninja_Gin_Keol
  • IRC nick: LeoKing
Re: [BAN] Shirley_Fenette
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 04:51:52 pm »
Did not think that u will really make a thread since u are guilty.

Shirley_Fenette belongs to me and i clearly told you a reason of ban. First of all u was hunting me during the whole map so i have just asked you not to kill me and didnt take it seriously. Well indeed random kills arent a reason to poll someone but since you started to ignore teammate's passes, at least 3 goals were missed by your fault, i decided to make a poll and ppl accept it.

You wasnt only acting agressive, you was ignoring the ball and your own team during 3 maps and i honestly believe this is a good reason for 1h ban, nothing offensive, just want everyone to enjoy this gamemod nothing else :P

Offline memo3

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [BAN] Shirley_Fenette
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 05:11:07 pm »
does it matter ? It is impossible to stand anmyore while you are aimig at people like  a legless pullet . I will chase the pivot if i have  10 athletics .   Then the other choice is terminating their defence  untill athletic guy scores a goal .If you have never watched american football and the relationship between athletic and muscular players i cant say  anything ...  You CANT decide how i behave . There are some official rules at the starting menu . And you prevented my enjoyment via banpoll . i wouldnt have  opened a topic if i  had known  it's you . But i wont chat with you anymore . i will lock the topic if admins let me . pity on you ...