Author Topic: Spook isnt DEAD  (Read 3487 times)

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
Re: Spook isnt DEAD
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2012, 05:36:16 am »
(click to show/hide)

Dam this screen shot is kidna far ago man mythos and captain crunch arent even in occitan anymore and arent playing anymore maybe 5month ago.....
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2012, 05:36:20 am »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2012, 05:39:32 am »
+1

post the one about Jerry Sandusky, please.
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2012, 05:48:51 am »
+1
The thing I don't get is how a complete tool like you has people that will actually talk to him cause you are 100% pathetic. I am stopping here before I go into your life because I have decency.

I like Tanken, not sure where you are getting the parts about him being pathetic and a tool - were you thinking about yourself? From your posts here, it seems like you were as someone with "decency" wouldn't have starting talking shit from the get go.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2012, 06:00:41 am »
I like Tanken, not sure where you are getting the parts about him being pathetic and a tool - were you thinking about yourself? From your posts here, it seems like you were as someone with "decency" wouldn't have starting talking shit from the get go.
Obviously you don't know tanken at all.

Yeah tank then don't forget when you attacked flowers about strat and stuff and brought his real life on here. Then you ran straight to the devs when he talked back to you. I am surprised I am not banned yet. And Who remembers this?
I THINK IT'S QUITE HUMOROUS THAT TANKEN IS GOING AFTER MILEY FOR SUPPOSED IRL DEFICIENCIES WHILE HE CRIES TO THE DEVS EVERY TIME SOMEONE DOES THE SAME TO HIM.  I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO BRING UP THE IRONY THAT A DICKLESS MORON WHO TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE IS TRYING TO INSULT SOMEONE ELSE'S PERSONAL LIFE BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE TASTELESS.

Oh wait

:O
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2012, 06:14:08 am »
+2
Obviously you don't know tanken at all.

Yeah tank then don't forget when you attacked flowers about strat and stuff and brought his real life on here. Then you ran straight to the devs when he talked back to you. I am surprised I am not banned yet. And Who remembers this?

I may not know him that well, but at least I give him the decency (see, there's that word that you don't seem to actually understand) of not trash talking him if he does say something that I don't agree with. You on the other hand don't seem to have that decency, so I will back Tanken up even if I don't know that much about him other than that I enjoy playing in Strategus battles with him and the other KUTT folks.

Put things from the past back where they belong and just play cRPG instead of the forum shit talking game.

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2012, 06:18:07 am »
I may not know him that well, but at least I give him the decency (see, there's that word that you don't seem to actually understand) of not trash talking him if he does say something that I don't agree with.
No see it would be different if it was the first time but he has done this way too many times before and it is just too old.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2012, 06:19:04 am »
+1
No see it would be different if it was the first time but he has done this way too many times before and it is just too old.

Then ignore it and move on? It's not too hard: see something that you don't want to read, scroll down or move eyes down to read something else.

Here, I'll use it now as I stop because this is just boring now.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2012, 06:22:30 am »
I won't ignore it because that idiot needs to learn when to shut the fuck up and not bring real life into a video game

Offline OpenPalm

• Baron
  • Renown: 123
  • Infamy: 18
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Thes
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2012, 06:37:43 am »
HEY!  This is a thread for hating on Spook!  Make your own thread!
Quote from: Smoothrich
Racism against our chinese gold grinding brothers.

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2012, 08:44:14 am »
Go Fuck Yourself Spook Fans

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2012, 10:31:27 am »
HAY GUIZ GESS WAT I HAD FOR BREKFAST TODAI IT WAS WAFFLES

(click to show/hide)

bundle of sticks, eggs are disgusting and waffles are food for beasts.

Offline Uumdi

• Duke
  • Renown: 651
  • Infamy: 59
  • Ready to Die
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Uumdi_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Uumdi
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2012, 10:49:01 am »
+1
Go Fuck Yourself Spook Fans

GG Gomer fans

Ten shots of prayers, ten shots a day
A shot of thrill to hide the pain.
They can`t win, they just don`t cry,
The troopers know they live to die.

Offline Aleskander

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • cRPG Player
  • I swear to drunk ossifer I'm not god
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Aleskander, Alesoy Varsov
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2012, 03:23:25 pm »
Rest in Peace friend

Spookfans never forget

"Die in Turkish Penis"-Grabber, 14-6-12
Never forget

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2012, 05:49:38 pm »
I won't ignore it because that idiot needs to learn when to shut the fuck up and not bring real life into a video game

I think you are completely off-base here good sir. If you read through the original "Spook is DEAD" thread or whatever it was called, I was an avid defender of those whom were shit-talking his death and making fun of him throughout it. Ask Allers, I put a lot of sympathy into that troll's death thread and defended him. Now that he's back, he's an even bigger douche, and someone who fakes their own death deserves to be called out on it.

The "I liked him more when he was dead" comment was one that Spook got a kick out of in Siege, and thus why I placed it here. Not talking about his real life, not bringing up real life info, just posting a comment I made in game that he found humorous.

So go on, continue to try and dive deeper into the meaning of the said phrase and peg me as a bad guy. You're obviously doing oh-so-well at that. P.S. 10 people like my comment, you and one other person don't. Obviously the adults know what's going on, stay out of it, child.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.