Author Topic: CraZy Loooshus, CrPg Loom giveaway and essay contest. (17 loom points)  (Read 29400 times)

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
+3
I'm not going to write you an essay how you should give me all your looms. I'm not even going to write an essay. I'm going to say here, in this sentence, that I implore you, turn fraps on, and make a video of you simply deleting the character all of them are on.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Klauwaert

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant of House Eaglewood
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Eaglewood
  • Game nicks: Eaglewood_Peasant_Klauwaert
  • IRC nick: Steam: Klauwaert
I'm enjoying this thread very much, maybe just another troll thread?  :twisted:
Also, good luck everyone and it's nice to see Blackpoint trying also!  :mrgreen:

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
+1
I'm not going to write you an essay how you should give me all your looms. I'm not even going to write an essay. I'm going to say here, in this sentence, that I implore you, turn fraps on, and make a video of you simply deleting the character all of them are on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQhKJLWjXLs&t=1m53s
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Blackpoint

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Magico
Hey Khorin if I win I will give you +3

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Hey Khorin if I win I will give you +3

And me 1 loom. Cmooon.....

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
The unfortunate assasination of chadz. 

"what is this I don't even"
                              -chadz

In the recent past, a man created what would become the most popular mod for the game with the best melee combat mechanics ever created. The game was Mount & Blade Warband, the standalone extension to the already great Mount & Blade, that improved on every aspect but above everything else introduced a multiplayer mode. The mod was called cRPG, and nobody ever knew what was the meaning of the "c" in "cRPG", but everybody was also too shy to ask so the name was kept. Much improving on the multiplayer part of the game through the introduction of permanent characters, leveling, skill/equipment configuration and frequent balance tweaks, cRPG felt like everything that was missing in Native.

But the genius was found dead this morning. The sense of something hostile hit him as he turned in to his driveway and pushed the clicker to open the garage door. As the door began to rise, he knew something was wrong. Even though chadz had nothing to fear, that inexplicable feeling couldn't vanish.

...to be continued (maybe)

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
+2
Howling wind drove the bespectacled donkey back one, then two steps. He blinked, dumbfounded by the ferocity of the gale which had so suddenly set itself upon him. Gritting his prodigious teeth, he pressed on, his head low to the ground. He blinked away tears, his eyes irritated by the dust whipping at his face. The road, made dry and angry by the rain's neglect, avenged itself upon the the helpless donkey.

The donkey's driver, too, vented his rage on the poor creature. His brought a long riding crop down again and again upon the ass's ass. "Get movin' mother fucker!" He cried, "I got mother fuckin' eelskin, on this mother fuckin' wagon to deliver". The imposing black man urged his donkey forward, and having no other option, the animal obeyed. Further down the road, the low, squat form of a tavern beckoned. The donkey raised his head for a moment, peering through dirty glasses at the distant building, and with renewed vigor surged towards the promise of shelter. "God damned about time," Samuel L. Jackson declared, sitting back more comfortably in his seat, "thought you were just gonna leave us out in this shit... Hurry the fuck up chadz."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hay floated down from the loft above like elongated, dry, itchy, uncomfortably snowflakes--not doubt sent drifting by the storm which so easily penetrated the poorly constructed stables. Joe was, however, blind to his discomfort. He had eyes only for the beautiful form that lay beside him. The moon shone through cracks in the ceiling, causing his beloved to glow with an other worldly beauty. She rolled over then, causing the moonlight to play across her dazzling white coat. Large, intelligent eyes gazed into his, mischief written all over her long face. "What say you to a romp" she asked, turning to look through the wall in the direction of the tavern.

"MY LOVE!" Joe cried. He exploded to his feet and began gesticulating wildly, his genitalia and hands flopping about in a flurry of expertly coordinated movement. Still waving his hands about, he lept upon Champion Courser's now standing back. "WE WILL MAKE THEM RUE THE DAY THEY SO FUCKING STUIPDLY EXILED US TO THIS BARN!" he screamed.

The sudden commotion prompted a series of small explosions of hay from the adjactent stalls. Suave men and their horses stood, blinking away a paltry few hours of sleep. One of them, accompanied by a brilliant white courser, approached Joe "what the fuck are you screaming about?"

Joe poked him in the chest, causing the man's glittering scale armor to clink softly "Huey! Glorious leader! We cannot allow these foreigners, these peace loving cowards to disgrace us and our land like this". The man crossed his arms and seemed to be deep on contemplation. The other Cavalieres gathered around, in various states of undress. One, Edmond, suddenly screamed "DON'T PLAY WITH OUR LIVES!". The others stared, and Huey raised an eyebrow. "Sorry, I don't know why that just happened..."

"Ok guys," Huey finally spoke, "I know I'm new at this but fuck it dudes..." He absent mindedly stroked the penis of the courser beside him, "lets go bow-"
------------------------------------------------------

The tavern was packed with people of many ethnicities and loyalties. Beer flowed, and the wenches were many, though most idled about awkwardly, ignored by the men. One man suddenly leapt upon a table. He was covered head to toe in the thickest of armors, and clutched a polearm of masterful quality to his chest, as if afraid it might suddenly jump away. The man began gibbering away in some foreign language, eventually yelling at his audience. One serving wench whispered to her co-worker, "He is Russian." Her friend nodded, but did not seem to understand. "You do not seem to understand.... He is trying to convince them to all band together and attack somebody smaller and weaker than them". The other wench nodded, suddenly understanding, and resumed clearing the table next to her.

Samuel L. Jackson and chadz sat themselves next to the front door, both of them glad to be out of the tempest outside. Samuel L. Jackson peered at chadz face, which had taken on a sickly, pale complexion. "What?" His donkey seemed unable to reply, and stuttered something incomprehensible. Samuel L. Jackson lost his temper, "ENGLISH MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

chadz's ears suddenly twitched, pointing directly at the door behind Samuel L. Jackson. He whispered, "They're coming".

A voice shouted something through the door, though it was hard to understand what was said. A serving wench approached, pressing her ear against it. The tavern went quiet. A muffled, "Open the gate!" was heard by all, before the doors abruptly exploded, knocking the wench into a large Polish man. A horde of naked men on horseback burst into the room, screaming about "carebears" and swinging sexual implements of all shapes and sizes.

There was chaos.

Samuel L. Jackson had time only to turn around in his seat before having his skull caved in by a twelve foot long iron dildo. chadz scrambled out of his seat, only to be jostled aside by a massive destrier as it rushed two men who gibbered something in Polish. chadz fell, his hooves unable to find a purchase on the wood floor now slippery with blood. A shadow fell upon him, and he looked up. Standing over him was a horribly ugly man upon and a large, white stallion. They were covered in blood, and in the man's right hand was a blood soaked lance. More terrifying was the way he stared at the poor donkey before him--his face was contorted by rage so that he seemed barely human. The donkey begged: "please, please just let me go. I am not one of these people! I'm like you!"

"I have told you time and time again that we were OP" the man said with forced calm. He raised his lance, "but you never fucking listened". Behind him, a man in scale armor kept saying "good fight" over and over again, emphasizing each utterance by banging a mail clad knight's face against the bar.

"What are you talk--"

"STFU!" the naked man barked. It came out as "s teh fu". His horse reared, and the man thrust his lance into chadz's face, shattering his spectacles. "NERF CAV!" He shouted triumphantly, holding his lance high over head.

Horse and man alike replied in kind: "NERF CAV!"
--------------

You better fucking believe I wrote this. Give me my fucking looms.

"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Blackpoint

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I really think English people have more chances here!!!

I am German but look at my story not the worst!!

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
There once was a man who crawled across the lands of Calradia, barely able to stand up he clenched on to the hope of being able to enter a new world before his time was up, right up until his last hour had not the way forward been revealed, yet upon the cusp of death itself a portal appeared beneath his gut, and down he got sucked into the unknown.
Shortly afterwards ejected from the sky and into a new world he now doth exist, naked and bruised he turned and view a mass of peasants each with sickle, butchers knife, and stone, it appears his first visit had come to its abrupt end...

Exactly 5 minutes after his early demise he found himself now amongst other peasants yet they do not appear to pose a threat and each is adorned with their own banner floating above their heads, these ones not like the ones before seem drawn to something, he now found himself carried along in a mass of peasants right up the side of a steep grassy hill, upon reaching the crest he did see before him a mass of evil peasants each without banner and each familiar from his first experience, now grasping the courage to fight he ran down the hill at them, a hero unto his own, that was until a stone knocked him dead and his second life in this world had now abruptly ended, albeit less abrupt than the first.

CBACBABCABACBABFFUCKFFGUFGKFF
CAEKCAEKCECKAECKCEKACKAEKECKAECKAECKAECAKECAECKAKCAECKAECKAECKAECKKAECKAEC

Cake is a form of bread or bread-like food. In its modern forms, it is typically a sweet baked dessert. In its oldest forms, cakes were normally fried breads or cheesecakes, and normally had a disk shape. Determining whether a given food should be classified as bread, cake, or pastry can be difficult.
Modern cake, especially layer cakes, normally contain a combination of flour, sugar, eggs, and butter or oil, with some varieties also requiring liquid (typically milk or water) and leavening agents (such as yeast or baking powder). Flavorful ingredients like fruit purées, nuts, dried or candied fruit, or extracts are often added, and numerous substitutions for the primary ingredients are possible. Cakes are often filled with fruit preserves or dessert sauces (like pastry cream), iced with buttercream or other icings, and decorated with marzipan, piped borders or candied fruit.[1]
Cake is often the dessert of choice for meals at ceremonial occasions, particularly weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays. There are countless cake recipes; some are bread-like, some rich and elaborate, and many are centuries old. Cake making is no longer a complicated procedure; while at one time considerable labor went into cake making (particularly the whisking of egg foams), baking equipment and directions have been simplified that even the most amateur cook may bake a cake.

Special-purpose cakes

Cakes may be classified according to the occasion for which they are intended. For example, wedding cakes, birthday cakes, cakes for first communion, Christmas cakes, Hallowee'en cakes and Passover plava (a type of sponge cake sometimes made with matzo meal) are all identified primarily according to the celebration they are intended to accompany. The cutting of a wedding cake constitutes a social ceremony in some cultures. The Ancient Roman marriage ritual of confarreatio originated in the sharing of a cake.
Particular types of cake may be associated with particular festivals, such as stollen or chocolate log (at Christmas), babka and simnel cake (at Easter), or mooncake. There has been a long tradition of decorating an iced cake at Christmas time; other cakes associated with Christmas include chocolate log and mince pies.

Shapes

Cakes are frequently described according to their physical form. Cakes may be small and intended for individual consumption. Larger cakes may be made with the intention of being sliced and served as part of a meal or social function. Common shapes include:
Bundt cakes
Cake balls
Conical, such as the Kransekake
Cupcakes and madeleines, which are both sized for a single person
Layer cakes, frequently baked in a springform pan and decorated
Sheet cakes, simple, flat, rectangular cakes baked in sheet pans
Swiss roll cakes
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Goldor

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: America the Vulnerable
  • Game nicks: Goldor
+1
Here is a quick submission, and why not eh?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
+1
This thread, Joker86

Offline Apsod

• Duke
  • Renown: 698
  • Infamy: 98
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Donate a few denari to the farmers of Calradia!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Apsod
(click to show/hide)

Offline Blackpoint

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
500 words man!

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin

(click to show/hide)

Ever heard about a spacebar ?

Offline Thovex

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Thovex
(click to show/hide)

Ever heard about a spacebar ?

He probably did, but forgot the enter key.