Author Topic: Please ban ANT_RandomDude for delaying  (Read 1619 times)

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Please ban ANT_RandomDude for delaying
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2012, 02:45:49 pm »
SAVE RandomDude

NERF RANGED
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Rage_Guy

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 123
  • cRPG Player
  • L to the ATVIA, bitch.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Latvian Potato Empire
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2012, 03:55:45 pm »
ZliĀšč give me your looms and gold before you get permabanned :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aljo

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Using hammer outside construction sites since 2009
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Principality of Ultio
  • Game nicks: Aljo
  • IRC nick: Aljo
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2012, 04:02:01 pm »
since when do ppl get ban for delaying? That is pretty lose argument to ban an admin. :D
I would suggest to ban zlich for some time,untill he learn how to behave. Or better make him write essay about that.

So, what you are saying is that admins are above rules? Did you mean that or just poor thought-articulation?
But, to stay on topic, I think delayers deserve ban. Saying it's not in the rules etc. is bollocks because common sense is to punish those who are taking the fun out of playing from team players and not contributing to the team at the same time.

I honestly don't know all specifics of the event but if the admin was hiding behind a bush and not even trying to get to flags or whatever, I think that is just plain gay. It might not be in the rules word by word but it's obviously contributing only to his KD ratio and noone else.

Offline Klauwaert

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant of House Eaglewood
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Eaglewood
  • Game nicks: Eaglewood_Peasant_Klauwaert
  • IRC nick: Steam: Klauwaert
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2012, 04:20:31 pm »
So, what you are saying is that admins are above rules? Did you mean that or just poor thought-articulation?
But, to stay on topic, I think delayers deserve ban. Saying it's not in the rules etc. is bollocks because common sense is to punish those who are taking the fun out of playing from team players and not contributing to the team at the same time.

I honestly don't know all specifics of the event but if the admin was hiding behind a bush and not even trying to get to flags or whatever, I think that is just plain gay. It might not be in the rules word by word but it's obviously contributing only to his KD ratio and noone else.
Couldn't have said it any better. Probably the admin got away with this and the poor guy probably got banned.

I only wish that the admin could be more specific about this case, but I think he likes to keep it in his favour and
he probably won't clear up this case again. So be it I guess.

Offline Phazey

• Count
  • Renown: 222
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Phaz, Merc_Phazh, Merc_Phazhe, Merc_Phazhey and Merc_Phazey
  • IRC nick: Phazh
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2012, 04:26:53 pm »
This section is for ban/unban requests, everything else will be considered spam and sanctioned accordingly.
Only posts allowed are on-topic posts by the people asking for a ban/unban, admins and people that can provide RELEVANT information regarding the individual case.

General rules discussion must be taken elsewhere (General Discussion).

Admins can move SPAM-posts in here for deletion if a moderator is not available.

This is not a place to debate this. Why the hell are you posting here, Jazz and Klauwaert? You weren't there. Why are you posting.

Go read the rules again.

Locking thread before you get yourselves muted on the forum.