Author Topic: Underappreciated player list  (Read 29700 times)

Offline Armitage_Shanks

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • One kind word, can change the World.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: SoA & Krems!!!
  • Game nicks: Armitage_Shanks
Re: Underappreciated player list
« Reply #285 on: June 09, 2012, 02:06:10 am »
Reason why I hate dueling like this is because whenever I want to duel someone can't make it.

Btw. I just saw you at spawn but I guess your connection isn't the best.

Edit:

I'm not a patient person, I challenged Shanks publicly on server and he said nothing,

Mine connection isn't much better than wireless so that's no excuse.

Well if I saw u challenge me in the server I would of responded, but as I didnt, I couldn't. I'm sry but my respect for you is declining. I never said anything bad against you before, and now ur no not acting very nice.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1577
  • Infamy: 1500
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 09, 2012, 02:21:39 am »
Well Shanks you wanted to duel or at least your clanmates wanted you to duel me. I wasn't the one asking for it.

If you or anyone else want to duel ask me ingame or though steam and I'll respond. But I really can't put it in my schedule in a week, two a month or so.

First reason for that is because I really can't and second is because I don't want to. If I wanted to stick to schedule while playing cRPG I would be in clan, playing strat, hanging in TS to amuse fellow clanmate. I simply don't want that.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #287 on: June 09, 2012, 02:31:56 am »
and then rape ur dead, lifeless body, then burn u on a stake and then piss on ur ashes!!!

(click to show/hide)

I'm sry but my respect for you is declining. I never said anything bad against you before, and now ur no not acting very nice.

I guess acting that way is not something you consider "bad", especially in such a "famous" topic. Sorry Shanks, but you're being rude for no reason except bragging. Luckily, my respect for you can't even get any lower, since it's pretty hard to dig into the earth without a shovel.
I bet even my archer can kill you in 1 out of 3 duels. With a dildo (aka mace) But as i'd find all this pretty useless and time consuming, you'll just have the honor of sometimes seeing an archer dropping his bow and running towards you, brandishing his mace and yelling. If i see you in battle, that is. And it's a promise.

And... having an half-decent connection is really no excuse. On the contrary, if you manage to beat Leshma with a ping twice as high, then it would be way better. Or are you afraid ? Then you can tell that excuse "damn ping", afterwards.

Underappreciated player : VOLKY THE LAZY. It's incredible how good at blocking people playing rageball get. It's a way better learning curve than siege, and of course, not by playing deathmatch, but by killing strategically, and sometimes just running while blocking, going through ennemies.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 178
  • Infamy: 1758
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 09, 2012, 02:46:40 am »
Thanks Bulzur for support but it wasn't needed really. It's better to have good relationship with Shanks and SoA as Guard member than supporting lone wolf like me.

I can look after myself very well, no need for support.

Also one thing, Shanks was joking there. I was being a bit of twat for calling him out publicly but that's because I'm tired of people who want to duel but need some preparations or something. Because if I didn't do that in 10 days they would call me a coward because I didn't show up to duel. They'll do it anyway, kinda stupid of me to care but meh.

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #289 on: June 09, 2012, 02:48:01 am »
why everyone so serious? shanks is a fail troll (sorry shanks   :mrgreen: ) and leshma....meh leshma is leshma that aint going to change. but I dont think I could say who could win in a duel out of you two maybe shanks maybe leshma no one knows for sure until it happens  8-)
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 09, 2012, 02:56:48 am »
+1
I would win anyways cuz i would just stick a throwing lance in either one of em's eyes  :twisted:

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2537
  • Infamy: 1628
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 09, 2012, 02:59:06 am »
+1
EU community, I hope you enjoyed this drama me and Shanks served you today. Of course we won't duel, it was all for the lulz, since we were lacking drama on forum today. Until tomorrow, sweet dreams.

Yours sincerely,

Leshma the Shemale Troll

<3

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 09, 2012, 03:02:07 am »
Because if I didn't do that in 10 days they would call me a coward because I didn't show up to duel.
And you care?  Why? :wink:

Offline Zanze

• Earl
  • Renown: 366
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Raven_Zan
« Reply #293 on: June 09, 2012, 03:04:13 am »
+3
Most under appreciated players imo, anyone that effectively uses a pike or longspear in a team setting. Their own team hates their guts because they teamwounded them ONCE after spoon feeding them 5 kills in a row, and the enemy team always spams "lolpikemy old friends get a life/ real weapon"

Malke and Tanken are the longspear/pikes I see around the most these days. Kudos to both of you, even if we don't agree on pike builds / their purpose.

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #294 on: June 09, 2012, 03:04:44 am »
And you care?  Why? :wink:

Leshma cares about stuff?!?!?!?!? since when?!?!?  :shock: :shock: :shock:
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 09, 2012, 03:11:21 am »
Dunno, just asking...  :rolleyes:

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #296 on: June 09, 2012, 03:44:20 am »
Most under appreciated players imo, anyone that effectively uses a pike or longspear in a team setting. Their own team hates their guts because they teamwounded them ONCE after spoon feeding them 5 kills in a row, and the enemy team always spams "lolpikemy old friends get a life/ real weapon"

Malke and Tanken are the longspear/pikes I see around the most these days. Kudos to both of you, even if we don't agree on pike builds / their purpose.

Thanks man, you'll be happy to know though that I am currently using one of your builds though I scrapped out some of the Weapon mastery. It's fairly decent, should have dropped IF and taken more WM just for my sidearm though.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline sexthriller

• Knight
  • Renown: 52
  • Infamy: 10
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: SexThriller_Astralis ArysOakButts ChexSpillah BestButtsBrittany
« Reply #297 on: June 09, 2012, 06:19:41 am »
+2
most of the crafty guys, if they had 50 ping we would all be screwed........and CAV players that protect the weak and don't go after spawners

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #298 on: June 09, 2012, 10:41:42 am »
Best duelist of EU : Bjord , Hagur , Senni_tti , Atze ,Phyrex , Byrdi , Plavor , Tor , Chase , Teeth , Hearst , Vibe , and me . If I forgot anyone I'm sorry spend alot of time thinking about all the guys topping duel but my mind is pretty bad .
EDIT : Roha , Cicero , Xant  , Lionheart , Vex , Muffin just came up to  me , GTX( back in the days ) .
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 03:45:50 pm by george »

Offline wanteds

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: polelord
« Reply #299 on: June 09, 2012, 11:51:22 am »
+1
Best duelist of EU : Bjord , Hagur , Senni_tti , Atze ,Phyrex , Byrdi , Plavor , Tor , Chase , Teeth , Hearst , Vibe , and me . If I forgot anyone I'm sorry spend alot of time thinking about all the guys topping duel but my mind is pretty bad .
EDIT : Roha , Cicero just came up to  me .

Underappreciated?