Author Topic: [Reporting] Unfair admin  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Kwai

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Reporting] Unfair admin
« on: June 06, 2012, 12:06:52 am »
Yesterday i was banned on EU New server.
There was guy with name Ninja...(i cant remember his full name).
Ingame im using Crossbow**no_meele build so im are really fast!
I was kicked from the server before ending a round (so i lost some exp)
I was kicked because that guy was runing behind me trying to kill me (hell, im no meele, i cant stand 1vs1 and fight with empty crossbow). So, he maybe give up trying to catch me (yes, its impsobile if im faster than him), and i got kick! (THIS IS UNFAIR)
Yes, after kick i went back to server and told him 'KICK YOURSELF IDIOT' because i was angry on him for his stupid minds (oh..i cant catch you and kill..hmm..im gonna kick you because i have that power!).
I dont really care im gonna be unbaned or not (because this server is 'battle' type, i dont like it, its just was good because of double exp).
Please, think about this guy perks, he must have a leeson for doing things like this!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 12:09:58 am by Kwai »

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
Re: [Reporting] Unfair admin
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 12:42:01 am »
a leeson?
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 12:42:16 am »
What did you write exactly when you got banned for 1h?

Could you please explain, cause now you are lying.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Araxiel

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 77
  • ((===||:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vincent_Ruth
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 01:36:31 am »
Running like that, avoiding melee fight if you are the last one alive is forbidden, right? What were you going to do? Run until you make it a draw?
Well I roleplayed gay for long time to get Asca attention as harmless one but it didnt help. I only attracted Tueten, Cicero and Grey Order...

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 01:45:27 am »
kick for delaying, ban for chat abuse.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Herkkutatti

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 292
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 01:49:31 am »
yeah,Thomek can't handle the admin jobs
/l
(゚、 。 7
l、 ~ヽ
じしf_, )ノ Nerf archery ,please!

Offline Kwai

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 02:08:06 am »
The correct word is lesson (my english isnt perfect, sorry about that)
Full message was 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING? KICK YOURSELF IDIOT'.
Its so stupid act like kid. If you cant kill -do a kick.
Then i started run, near my was 1crossbowman and in other building side was another guy with sword or something, idk. (SO YES, I WASNT A LAST STANDING MAN!).
I always starting run if my arrows miss my enemys and they going after me (and i dont care was going around me, im running for my life ,damn). Usually they sick of chasing me and turing back, then i can reload my arrows and start chase thems... (This is my crossbow build).
So, i wanna from this admin some respect to all players and someone must teach him a leeson. Or atleast he must wise himself.
[Today i saw im are unbaned (maybe as you said that was just 1h ban). Thank you atleast i was banned not forever. But still if you giving kick/bans PLEASE ALWAYS SAY FOR WHAT.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 10:41:45 am »
Ffs permaban this guy .
We are not zombies and you are not the only survivor in Racoon City !
Why the fuck do you run ?
Its not someone else's problem that you don't carry a melee weapon
Warband is a medieval battle game go play some other games like Amnesia if you just want to runaway
I hate people like you , you ruin this awesome game.

ps:I know i shouldn't post here but i couldn't stop myself after i see that guy blaming thomek cuz he kicked a fucking delayer who only runs...
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:44:56 am by koyama »

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 12:57:50 pm »
the yarrak is right! though a permaban might be harsh
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 01:58:26 pm »
Permaban would not be harsh seeing as this guy is just QQing because he was kicked for delaying then Banned for abusive chat now his QQing even more about an "unfair ban" when its clearly his own fault.

Perhaps QQ less grab a melee weapon even if its just a dagger or practice dagger... it doesn't matter what weapon just any melee weapon.

I play as cav and when im up against ranged with no melee weapon and who only run away even I have trouble killing them (no i don't sit on a gay ass +3 Arabian and rotate faster then the speed of light -.- )

Simply learn your lesson, you broke the rules and was clearly going to delay and just piss everyone off, after a kick (and believe it or not that's thomek being nice :lol: ) you rejoined and started verbally abusing him.

lessons to be learned:
1) don't delay
2) don't abuse admins
3) get a melee weapon
4) stop QQing all the time
5) That was thomek being NICE!! so don't flame at him or he will just punish you for your childish behavour
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Kwai

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 02:17:46 pm »
I know what game there is. Actually im playing onely two games, MnBcrpg and WOT. Your recommended game i never heard. I took my eye on youtube gameplay, nah..this game has nothing with MnB. So dont bother me.
I dont care you like me or not (This is not social website like facebook, you know look just awesome troll). So you ruin awesome game community.
As i said im using Crossbow**no_meele so i CANT STAND 1vs1. So i need time by time to run.
''Its not someone else's problem that you don't carry a melee weapon'' - Crossbow took 2slots in inventory. For swords no space. (Players who play as archers did many complain for crossbows must took 2slots not anymore 1). Now crossbows are very slow, with full inventory with no space. So dont blame me. Try play as a crossbowman and you will see how hard to play for it.

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2012, 02:49:50 pm »
There is something true in what he says, you guys getting grown up too much that you totally sacrificed your childish and primitive parts. A shouldn't be like that. It is realistic that someone in the battlefield is trying to run fur his life after all.
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Hunter_the_Honourable

• Count
  • Renown: 229
  • Infamy: 178
  • Killing fairy riders for the good of cRPG.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Anti-fairy riders.
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 02:57:50 pm »
Perhaps QQ less grab a melee weapon even if its just a dagger or practice dagger... it doesn't matter what weapon just any melee weapon.

that takes NO SLOTS so you cant complain about "swords take up a slot. crossbows take up 2 slots 1 pack of bolts takes 1 slot 1h swords take 1 slot, wheres the problem?

and
It is realistic that someone in the battlefield is trying to run fur his life after all.

Yes it is..... but I don't play cRPG for its "realism" I play it because its a game. If I wanted to run for my life Id go jump in a lions cage in a zoo but you know whatever  :rolleyes:
How can you trust People?
They are Humans
I never trust Humans.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2012, 03:03:23 pm »
I know what game there is. Actually im playing onely two games, MnBcrpg and WOT. Your recommended game i never heard. I took my eye on youtube gameplay, nah..this game has nothing with MnB. So dont bother me.
I dont care you like me or not (This is not social website like facebook, you know look just awesome troll). So you ruin awesome game community.
As i said im using Crossbow**no_meele so i CANT STAND 1vs1. So i need time by time to run.
''Its not someone else's problem that you don't carry a melee weapon'' - Crossbow took 2slots in inventory. For swords no space. (Players who play as archers did many complain for crossbows must took 2slots not anymore 1). Now crossbows are very slow, with full inventory with no space. So dont blame me. Try play as a crossbowman and you will see how hard to play for it.

Maybe I should have let you know how long the ban was. I gave you a short ban cause I don't recall you creating troubles before. Perhaps it was just a one time thing.

In any case, for the future, try to be polite against admins, and try not to delay when you have zero chance to survive.

(I think it was 11 vs you at the time)

cheers!

As admin I simply try to keep gameplay as smooth and decent as possible for everyone. For you too.

Offline Kwai

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2012, 03:13:38 pm »
The main problem, 1slot for arrows =only 12arrows -its too less. Archers have more arrows than crossbowmans. So its unfair. Usually archers and crossbowmans fighting to eachothers.
If i was only one against 11 ,yes, its my own foult. (but, as i said there, near me was atleast two teammates). If i faild on this, then...SORRY about that mess..But if not, you must do a wise, if you kicking please give a note for what and why.
Im always are friendly and nice to other players (i dont care its admins/simple players or just a noobs).
But this situation went me to be a crazy! You saw what my opinion was then i was kicked. If i understant it wrong, i wanna say big sorry for you.