Author Topic: [EU/NA] Crusaders of Acre  (Read 9420 times)

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
Re: [EU/NA] Crusaders of Acre
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2012, 07:26:11 am »
I will be totally willing to join if you don't mind me being a viking. I will wear armor with a surcoat if I have to, but I prefer to retain my vikingness. Pm me.

I'm not a killing machine, I'm a 1h/shield/throwing axe guy...my kdr is 1:2.
You're probably better off trying to join NH we are strictly Crusader based

Offline SirCymro_Crusader

• King
  • Renown: 1095
  • Infamy: 134
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2012, 09:12:36 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jeez

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • May God have mercy on your souls, I will not
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders Of Acre
  • Game nicks: Saint Jeez of Acre
  • IRC nick: Jeez
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2012, 01:06:46 pm »
Don't forget to donate all you r earthly possessions to the crusade in the name of God

Offline BranStark

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BranStark_Astralis
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2012, 01:49:45 pm »
Nice to see you guys on NA 1 with so many numbers last few days!  :mrgreen:

Offline Jeez

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • May God have mercy on your souls, I will not
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders Of Acre
  • Game nicks: Saint Jeez of Acre
  • IRC nick: Jeez
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2012, 06:24:28 pm »
thanks man, how are you doing in astralis?

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2012, 11:27:20 pm »
Well today he was dying to my horsearchers arrows O.o

Offline Lamk

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lamk
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2012, 04:36:38 pm »
It is nice to see you changed your banner to let someone who wants to make a clan about the kingdom of Jerusalem use it

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2012, 06:15:07 pm »
It is nice to see you changed your banner to let someone who wants to make a clan about the kingdom of Jerusalem use it

It's a temporary banner change that may become permanent depending on everyone's opinion of it. Although, most members seem to be either neutral about or for the change.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline BranStark

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: BranStark_Astralis
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2012, 11:09:31 pm »
thanks man, how are you doing in astralis?
Well today he was dying to my horsearchers arrows O.o

Yeah, I'm good. Astralis has some awesome people. Anyways, just a tad new to cav tho, so I's suck, and you Acre bastards keep pwning me.  :cry:

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2012, 06:43:27 pm »
Beefy is back!
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2012, 03:41:54 am »
Beefy, good duel man! Good to have you on-board!

Offline Beefymongoose

• Noble
  • Renown: 13
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner
  • Game nicks: Beefymongoose_MB
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2012, 04:27:04 am »
Glad to be back  8-) Looking forward to playing with Acre tonight

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2012, 10:14:22 pm »
It was hot. Too damn hot. Out here on this dusty plain, the wind blowing sand into his face. The Crusader, not that he resembled a Crusader, stood clutching nothing more than a chipped, battered sword. His armour had been shredded to rags, rust coated his mail giving more depth to the sticky blood that covered his every limb. Breathing deeply, the lone Crusader grabbed hold of an arrow protruding from his forearm, grunting with the effort and pain he snapped the weak shaft in two and threw it to one side. It had been a hard days fight he mused to himself, a hard fight indeed. Many of his sisters and brothers lay scattered across this barren plain, left to fester in the burning afternoon sun. Yet for although many of his fellow Crusaders had died more score of the heatens lay dumped, limbs splayed decorating the dustry ground. It had been a hard days fight he said to himself again, yet a victorious one. Without glancing to his flanks he knew that a wall of Crusaders stood, shields ready, sword arms flexing awaiting the final push. Upon that lowly plain it was said heroes would be born.

Minutes crawled into hours as the ragged line of Crusaders faced their foe. The Crusader, some called Sir Cymro stepped out of line and trotted towards their leader, Reinhardt. A courageous man, an honourable man. Upon arriving at Reinhardts tent he overheard the recognisable but welcoming drone of the King discussing, no lecturing the rest of the Knights on the plan and hopeful outcome of the battle. Ducking under the tent flaps and entering the tent, it took Cymros eyes a few seconds to adjust from the brightness of the afternoon sun to that of the dim interior. To one side of the tent a campaign desk sat, ontop of this burnished wood a campaign map was sprawled detalining the surrounding area, and nearby targets.
'Here is where we are, over that ridge lies our target, Aslafhat Castle, a modest structure yet a dependable objective,' a ligh boyish voice brought Cymro back to his senses, glancing off to the council chambers he recognised the voice of St.Jeez, the Holy Prophet on the latest Crusade. An oppressive silence met his words. That ridge he so lighlty described was dotted with an angry horde baying for blood, and worse revenge. Three days ago the Crusaders of Acre had ambushed a small cavaran containing goods of various prices, yet the main good that attracted everyones attention was that of a young woman. What dignity she had before quickly vanished and she was left to wander the wilderness with tattered clothes and a bruised face. In response the local Lord had raised a small army and rapidly caught the small force Reinhardt commanded. The ensuing fight had been brief but bloody, the aftermath was clearly portayed outside the tent.
'Do not forget Saint that a force opposes us and has every advantage, height, ranged and even armoured cavalry, that ridge you describe will be a lot harder to take than you imagine' the sharp response vehemently echoed from one of the Knights.
'That is simply why we make them come for us' SirCymro stated drawing himself into the conversation. 'They will want to deal with us before nightfall.'
'How can you be so sure' replied Reinhardt his voice laced with amusement.
'You witnessed their rash attack on us earlier, they are desperate for revenge' came the controlled response, Cymro irritated at the mocking tone Reinhardt so loved to employ. 'The troops are ready, well rested, fed and watered, their sword arms will strike and their shields will remain true, if they attack their attack will be merely waves against the cliff face, broken upon impact'
'Yes but even cliff faces get steadily beaten back, but you are right they cannot hope to defeat us, we have God in our hearts, rally the troops, get them into position and ready at a moments notice'
'Yes sir'
'Remember dear knights. God Wills It'
Upon those words the council chambers erupted into a chorus of God Wills It.

Back outside SirCymro strode to his position in the ranks, he would command the centre and face the full fury of the attack. As if in response to his thoughts a deep brassy note echoed from the ridge, and as one the horde rippled forward, from this distance it resembled a colony of ants racing across the plain. And as ants they would be crushed under the heel of his boot mused the tall Crusader. Doning his helment he called to his men God Wills It, a deafening roar responded to his cry, and so the battle had begun.

(Part 2 coming up when i can be bothered)a
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 10:46:46 pm by SirCymro_Crusader »

Offline Silicium

• Count
  • Renown: 255
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A pilgrim
  • Game nicks: Silicium_The_Pilgrim, Silicium
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2012, 07:00:31 am »
One degree makes all the differencevisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Cymro on Phase application for Merc

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2012, 05:21:02 pm »
o.O Where do oyu find this stuff Sili?