Author Topic: Losing Multiplier While Spectating  (Read 657 times)

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Losing Multiplier While Spectating
« on: June 03, 2012, 12:37:46 am »
This is an issue, and it should be fixed. If you decide to go spectator, but your team you were just on or just joined loses, even though you didn't even spawn, you lose your multiplier...

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
Re: Losing Multiplier While Spectating
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 12:39:32 am »
+1
It is not a bug. It is like that on purpose because a lot of leechers abused it. You know, getting x5 then going spectator.
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Muki

• Earl
  • Renown: 455
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • 偽善正義
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Exile
  • Game nicks: Muki
  • IRC nick: Muki, Muki39
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 01:25:46 am »
+2
It is not a bug. It is like that on purpose because a lot of leechers abused it. You know, getting x5 then going spectator.

^ this
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

As a volunteer admin I clearly have no life and live only to eradicate all fun and enjoyment from the game. Your tears of rage are all the payment I need.
Yes I drew most of my avatars

Offline Miley

• Duke
  • Renown: 604
  • Infamy: 327
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 03:53:16 am »
I know that you can go spectator with your multiplier once you spawn, and you will continue to get your multiplier every minute. But if your team loses, you will still lose your multiplier. Before, if you didn't spawn, I don't think you lost your multiplier. Now, even if you just click on the team as you're joining back in from spectator, and they happen to lose, even if you didn't spawn, you will still lose your multiplier. If you click on the team and go back into spectator, you will still lose the multiplier if the team you were on for one second and didn't spawn on loses. I don't think it was like that before. I hope I'm making sense...

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 04:51:44 am »
I know that you can go spectator with your multiplier once you spawn, and you will continue to get your multiplier every minute. But if your team loses, you will still lose your multiplier. Before, if you didn't spawn, I don't think you lost your multiplier. Now, even if you just click on the team as you're joining back in from spectator, and they happen to lose, even if you didn't spawn, you will still lose your multiplier. If you click on the team and go back into spectator, you will still lose the multiplier if the team you were on for one second and didn't spawn on loses. I don't think it was like that before. I hope I'm making sense...
The reason is Siege and clan-stacking:

When a new round started and there were no banner balance; half the guys from a clan got in attacker, the others in defender. The defender part (or attacker, depending on the map) then didn't spawn, making an easy win for their clan mates and they then got swicthed to the same team.

This is why we now lose our multi if you don't spawn.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia