Author Topic: Clan Bank (Proposal)  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • Renown: 31
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Clan Bank (Proposal)
« on: June 01, 2012, 09:52:41 am »
+12
I propose a clan bank. A area in the C-Rpg.net site that a person in your same ladder can deposit gold to the clan and that only level 10's can touch. The bank should be used for Funding your recruits with some cash to buy equipment, have the bank to save money for buying custom exclusive banner, so on so forth. And with the banking system there could also be a way to lower down all the inflation, you can tax the clan for the amount of player count, there could be a default tax of 500 gold a week and with every member +20 gold to tax so that there would be less of people applying on alts and costing the clans more money to have alts be admitted to their clan so less banner stacking, there would be more of a cautious selection on picking people to admit to having been put on the clan.

It might solve alot of the money inflation that we have.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 09:56:41 am by Punked »

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • Renown: 384
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm going to need you playing at 6AM on Saturday..
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BIRD CLAN
  • Game nicks: POSTMASTER_PHANTOM0_OF_BIRD
  • IRC nick: PhantomZero
Re: Clan Bank (Proposal)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 10:00:10 am »
No, you can just designate a trusted player as a clan bank, or make it be the clan leader.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 10:01:32 am »
+1
No, you can just designate a trusted player as a clan bank, or make it be the clan leader.

Lol so you would think having a clan bank is gonna be a retarded idea and just have someone (ONE PERSON) hold all the cash, ahh i see because that person is always on. Nice add to the thread ther phantomzero.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 10:14:31 am »
+1
Lol so you would think having a clan bank is gonna be a retarded idea and just have someone (ONE PERSON) hold all the cash, ahh i see because that person is always on. Nice add to the thread ther phantomzero.

Your solution doesn't solve that problem, what if no level 10 is on, or one level 10 demotes all the other level 10s and then leaves the clan? Nice add to the forum ther Punked.
And I don't see how removing alts from clans will have less banner stacking.

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 10:22:14 am »
Your solution doesn't solve that problem, what if no level 10 is on, or one level 10 demotes all the other level 10s and then leaves the clan? Nice add to the forum ther Punked.
And I don't see how removing alts from clans will have less banner stacking.

Wellllll Phantom i dont think you completly understand the concept of what i am trying to implement here, im trying to give the dev's (not you since you are arrogant and not up toa simple suggestion like a clan bank) some push in a direction that would help us all with the inflation problem, if you have more places to move your money around you have less money moving in to the market place, less money in to the marketplace the cheaper everything gets, marketing 101, shall i say common sense 101.

what if no level 10 is on, or one level 10 demotes all the other level 10s and then leaves the clan?

You sir are living in a fantasy world were everyone in the clan has level 10 in their ladder and can demote all level 10's take the money and leave, see maybe if you thought about who to give level 10 in the clan ladder in c-rpg you wouldnt have that problem would u? mabe u would because u dont have common sense or the lack of courtesy to think about what the person trying to help you out is doing and posting something that just downs my post.

You shall now leave this thread because you have now been denied my time to read further.

Offline Tain_

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Every Man Dies, But How Many Really Live?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Tain
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 10:27:48 am »
+2
+1

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 11:10:09 am »

Wellllll Phantom i dont think you completly understand the concept of what i am trying to implement here, im trying to give the dev's (not you since you are arrogant and not up toa simple suggestion like a clan bank) some push in a direction that would help us all with the inflation problem, if you have more places to move your money around you have less money moving in to the market place, less money in to the marketplace the cheaper everything gets, marketing 101, shall i say common sense 101.

You sir are living in a fantasy world were everyone in the clan has level 10 in their ladder and can demote all level 10's take the money and leave, see maybe if you thought about who to give level 10 in the clan ladder in c-rpg you wouldnt have that problem would u? mabe u would because u dont have common sense or the lack of courtesy to think about what the person trying to help you out is doing and posting something that just downs my post.

You shall now leave this thread because you have now been denied my time to read further.

The lack of courtesy? I'm not the one who can't deal with criticism without insults. How exactly am I being arrogant? If you have more places to move your money around you still have that money and surprise still have inflation, what the fuck good is a bank if you are just going to hoard all the gold and let it sit there and rot? It will get spent on the market place and marketing has nothing to do with this  :lol:.

You never addressed the issue regarding if no level 10 was online to distribute funds, since clearly there will be such a lengthy thought process there will only be a select few. If your goal is to just address the inflation issue then it is a poor one only removing 1000 gold per week. You also do not address players who are not apart of clans that buy/sell on the marketplace, they will continue to have the most gold while people in clans go broke.

I don't understand where all this hostility is coming from, just because I told you your idea was shit and I would rather have the devs work on fixing bugs and other in-game issues than making a clan bank?

You need to calm the fuck down and cut out the ad hominem.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 11:15:43 am »
How is a "clan bank" that only lvl10s can access any different from a designated lvl10 acting as the "clan bank"?

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2012, 05:37:09 pm »
+1
How is a "clan bank" that only lvl10s can access any different from a designated lvl10 acting as the "clan bank"?

Well in theory my suggestion was to have multiple people that can access the bank and that the bank would be taxed on how many people you would have in your clan. so lets say you have 34 people in ones clan the default taxation would be 500 so having 32 people would add 20gold more to the 500. so that would cost the clan 1180 a week or so. its like upkeep with strat where if u have more than 49 troops u would have to start paying upkeep but with c-rpg players.

Offline Punked

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2012, 05:42:35 pm »
The lack of courtesy? I'm not the one who can't deal with criticism without insults. How exactly am I being arrogant? If you have more places to move your money around you still have that money and surprise still have inflation, what the fuck good is a bank if you are just going to hoard all the gold and let it sit there and rot? It will get spent on the market place and marketing has nothing to do with this  :lol:.

You never addressed the issue regarding if no level 10 was online to distribute funds, since clearly there will be such a lengthy thought process there will only be a select few. If your goal is to just address the inflation issue then it is a poor one only removing 1000 gold per week. You also do not address players who are not apart of clans that buy/sell on the marketplace, they will continue to have the most gold while people in clans go broke.

I don't understand where all this hostility is coming from, just because I told you your idea was shit and I would rather have the devs work on fixing bugs and other in-game issues than making a clan bank?

You need to calm the fuck down and cut out the ad hominem.

Just calling u arrogant because all you are here for is to down it. and not take the suggestion in to consideration making the assumption its going to be a total waste of time and not a plus additive to c-rpg

personal attacks?
Nice add to the thread ther phantomzero.
ouch u must have been crying over that.

Snarky remarks back.
Nice add to the forum ther Punked.
i cryied a little.

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 08:13:36 pm »
Punked is right..

Anyone who doesn't see the hassle and the job of "moving" money so that it can be accounted for wont realize why people who manage money get like 10k simple for sending a million dollars from one bank to another.

Cuz rarely is 1 not made of many.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 08:43:01 pm »
+2
I like this idea. Could definitely be useful. Much easier than sending it to someone. Could also be useful for re-auctioning banners.

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 10:24:45 pm »
+1
Could also be useful for re-auctioning banners.

TKoV was saying this too.

Offline Syls

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Syls
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2012, 12:07:52 am »
+1
I personally see a lots of potential to the new clan page and I hope to see many new features in future patch, feature like this one.

Offline PhantomZero

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2012, 10:16:23 am »
This is just a tax on clans, though it is not significant enough to warrant being clanless.