Author Topic: Won a banner auction, did not receive a 30 day banner slot.  (Read 1162 times)

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
I created the clan about the same time I won the auction, and I am thinking that not having a clan when I won the banner stopped me from acquiring it. Can this be fixed? I was really excited to snag one for the price I did. When I try to upload a banner I get the message "Exlusive banner for clan members only."

I won the auction just a few hours ago, surely the records are still available somewhere. Hope it can be fixed.  :cry:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Won a banner auction, did not receive a 30 day banner slot.
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 06:57:15 am »
Auction   05/30/2012 08:00:01 PM      61,003 gold
In most recent auctions, that shows up. No auction number in sight... but I am 99% sure that's the one. It was a banner auction ending at 8PM US Eastern time, and I had 90,000 or so gold on it. I got the extra gold back but did not receive the banner slot.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 11:36:19 am »
I think you just made the clan after the purchase of slots  :P

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 04:21:10 am »
Bought a second banner because I am impatient. Still cheaper than almost all of the page A banners went for individually, lol.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 07:13:49 am »
I think you just made the clan after the purchase of slots  :P
I just made that mistake. :oops:
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline gmode

• Noble
  • Renown: 14
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2012, 08:04:47 pm »
I also made that mistake. made the clan after the banner. They should have some sort of work around so that you dont have to pay twice! totally lame.

Offline dodnet

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wolpertinger
  • Game nicks: DoD, DoD_Wolper
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2012, 10:03:31 pm »
nevermind.
The logic of war seems to be that if a belligerent can fight he will fight.

(click to show/hide)