• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
Re: palfrey
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 11:26:12 pm »
seems the same to me, 1 more speed, worse in everything else (equal in manouver) than the rouncey
This is on the website though, have they changed the stats ingame?
Edit: checked ingame, seems the same, havent ridden it though

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 11:39:33 pm »
The real questions is, why u so mean ricky, why so mean! Why Frank get no love!
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 11:58:37 pm »
u get no love as soon as u join the fucking gay alliance hospitrollers now bye

EDIT: I still love u , just dont love u enough right now since ur with ^ u know who

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 12:45:29 am »
same stats
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 01:25:54 am »
:(
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 08:45:26 am »
+1
u get no love as soon as u join the fucking gay alliance hospitrollers now bye

I dont remember being overly gay to you and for that matter the clan you lead the first time we met. Actually extending a hand of friendship trying to make good relations with you. It was you who made things this way and decided to be act like the small child that you are. With this ima douchebag troll wannabe pro hero attitude towards us and then expect us to be all bestest of friends. So if anything your holding your lil grudge against us for what reasons? Id really love to hear them  :wink:
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2012, 08:56:18 am »
I dont remember being overly gay to you and for that matter the clan you lead the first time we met. Actually extending a hand of friendship trying to make good relations with you. It was you who made things this way and decided to be act like the small child that you are. With this ima douchebag troll wannabe pro hero attitude towards us and then expect us to be all bestest of friends. So if anything your holding your lil grudge against us for what reasons? Id really love to hear them  :wink:

idk maybe the d\a scrim vs loC. on a map with a bunch of buildings, nord town i think we went up on the tower. and u guys had 2-3 archers, 2-3 cav and all left server half way through because u think we camped. also i don't have problem with most of u, but i don't respect most hospitalier,

Another reason, when i was in LL u guys never accepted me for strat battles, i tried being friends with u all.. then when roggers perma banned me from ur ts because i left LL was also completely rediculas when i left on goo terms and was still friends with flowers....
Only hosp i respect that never did anything stupid like the rest of you would be suupper, pikedan, valdian(who couldn't understand why Rogers banned me and did int accept me to strat battles, i don't mind u Spaniard, and of course my Aussie frank)

But yes i do hold a grudge for all those my old friendgatory things most of u decided to do, half of hosp are drunk most of the time.

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2012, 09:23:28 am »
+1
We were the gay ones during that scrim with LoC? HAH HA Omg Ricky are delusional? First of all your team picked Nord Town for us to fight on, which isn't a great cav map for our two cav that we brought along with our one archer plus our two xbows one of which was me if i remember right. That was our ranged which you didn't have an archer not our fault and then you guys ended up having more xbows than we did just less skill in them obviously. Second of all we were winning the scrim and weren't fighting for reputation like you glory hounds were. We wanted a battle which you guys failed to deliver to us and even the HoC guys (who were specing) came to our TeamSpeak and bashed on your team saying how pathetic it was of you guys to hide from us and camp on a map you hand picked to counter us. And it wasn't that we cared that you camped it was the pure irritation that you challenged us and then wouldn't even come out to fight us forcing us to come to you and you even did that in the first map as well hiding in the ruins. We were fed up trying to fight a team that was cowering under us.

I have no knowledge of you being banned from our TS or of you even being LL and if you respect even a few members of Hospitaller you shouldnt be talking shit about their clan as its still insulting to them as well. Oh actually I remember a lot of LoC being banned from our TS because they were coming in and spying on us for Strategus after we had told you guys to use our TS the one time you said yours was down and had made a habit of coming in to use it for awhile.

And Sadly we are not drunk half the time if we were this game would be much more enjoyable.  :|
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2012, 09:34:27 am »
+3
heh, nerds
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2012, 10:59:50 am »
We were the gay ones during that scrim with LoC? HAH HA Omg Ricky are delusional? First of all your team picked Nord Town for us to fight on, which isn't a great cav map for our two cav that we brought along with our one archer plus our two xbows one of which was me if i remember right. That was our ranged which you didn't have an archer not our fault and then you guys ended up having more xbows than we did just less skill in them obviously. Second of all we were winning the scrim and weren't fighting for reputation like you glory hounds were. We wanted a battle which you guys failed to deliver to us and even the HoC guys (who were specing) came to our TeamSpeak and bashed on your team saying how pathetic it was of you guys to hide from us and camp on a map you hand picked to counter us. And it wasn't that we cared that you camped it was the pure irritation that you challenged us and then wouldn't even come out to fight us forcing us to come to you and you even did that in the first map as well hiding in the ruins. We were fed up trying to fight a team that was cowering under us.

I have no knowledge of you being banned from our TS or of you even being LL and if you respect even a few members of Hospitaller you shouldnt be talking shit about their clan as its still insulting to them as well. Oh actually I remember a lot of LoC being banned from our TS because they were coming in and spying on us for Strategus after we had told you guys to use our TS the one time you said yours was down and had made a habit of coming in to use it for awhile.

And Sadly we are not drunk half the time if we were this game would be much more enjoyable.  :|

WOW BRO. NO CLAN I EVER MANAGED/LEADED PLAYED STRAT. JUST GOT YOURSELF IN A LITTLE LIE I SEE. the one condition of having a clan so we didint do strat.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 11:06:08 am »
palfrey thread turned into clan drama

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned