Poll

Should we nerf ranged?

NERF RANGED
270 (47.6%)
I LIKE TO BE GAY AND PLAY COUNTER STRIKE STYLE CRPG
297 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 566

Author Topic: SAVE CRPG! NERF RANGED  (Read 42362 times)

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: SAVE CRPG! NERF RANGED
« Reply #195 on: May 30, 2012, 04:23:37 am »
We only want a small headshot dmg nerf, so better head armors will be actually useful.. The body dmg is fine atm imo, the headshot dmg makes me rage only. Horses have too much hp though but that's another problem.

Momo, you should make your suggestion in the game ballance area, if you're serious about it. Dont post it randomly in a troll thread.

Offline Momo

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: _Momo_
  • IRC nick: Momo
« Reply #196 on: May 30, 2012, 04:27:14 am »
Momo, you should make your suggestion in the game ballance area, if you're serious about it. Dont post it randomly in a troll thread.

Well, it's worth a try though, it will be flamed a lot imo.
I was the first one who started -1-ing everyone, now everyone does it to everyone.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ad1no

• Count
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 284
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Of The Codex
  • Game nicks: The_Sosarian_Knight
  • IRC nick: Sosarian
« Reply #197 on: May 30, 2012, 04:45:35 am »
+1

The biggest troll in this thread is you. I am obviously dead serious about nerfing ranged as is anyone who isn't ranged.

You go troll another thread.

Offline Adamar

• He who doesn't want to be labelled
  • Earl
  • Renown: 422
  • Infamy: 319
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 30, 2012, 04:50:45 am »
The biggest troll in this thread is you. I am obviously dead serious about nerfing ranged as is anyone who isn't ranged.

You go troll another thread.

Dude this was troll thread since post 1. You have little to no idea what archery is, and then you just write "nerf" and a troll poll, as if hadn't enought of that already.

Offline Ad1no

• Count
  • Renown: 165
  • Infamy: 284
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Of The Codex
  • Game nicks: The_Sosarian_Knight
  • IRC nick: Sosarian
« Reply #199 on: May 30, 2012, 05:02:18 am »
Dude this was troll thread since post 1. You have little to no idea what archery is, and then you just write "nerf" and a troll poll, as if hadn't enought of that already.

This post is another example of your troll behavior.. Assuming I don't know everything there is to know  about archery and C-RPG in general. You sir are one fail troll.

There is no reason to explain why archery needs a nerf. All current players understand whats going on.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #200 on: May 30, 2012, 08:03:33 am »
None of the really good and dedicated archers I know ever requested a buff.

All I see is Nerf threads, and although some of them may be troll threads, they are right.

They don't need to be nerfed further although I can understand people raging that someone with a tatar bow can do a lot of headshot damage with a pew pew bow. But the fact is unless headshot damage for each bow can be nerfed according to the bow, I don't think its fair to nerf headshot damage for the rus/long bow users.

Archery is fine the way it is. People just have an issue with ranged in general since some think melee is the only point in the game. I understand that but ranged is part of the game. I have no issue with people making melee only servers that have issues with archers, crossbowmen, or throwers.

Offline Sagar

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 279
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bogumili
  • Game nicks: Sagar
  • IRC nick: Sagar
« Reply #201 on: May 30, 2012, 09:24:27 am »
+1
Yes please nerf them.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #202 on: May 30, 2012, 11:19:17 am »
those that haven't should try lvl 30 STF archer if they think they are so OP and if u get above 1:1 KDR then complain, otherwise stfu. no nerf is needed.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DenBitre_Sir_Agor
« Reply #203 on: May 30, 2012, 11:31:37 am »
i have 18 str 0 if=53 hp, tribal arior outfit and mail mittens , im allmost all the time survive 2 arrows, in the rain i allways survive 2 arrows. to warlord- it is your choise to abusing long spear and not be able to use any crappy shield.
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #204 on: May 30, 2012, 11:34:09 am »
+1
those that haven't should try lvl 30 STF archer if they think they are so OP and if u get above 1:1 KDR then complain, otherwise stfu. no nerf is needed.

But how does one decrease the amount of range or sometimes cav without nerf? Maybe nerf isn't the best way to do it because then some class becomes really unpleasant to play. I don't feel archery is too powerful, but the problem is in big numbers... Sometimes there is unbearable amount of arrows flying around and sometimes when GK has some fun nights + more cav than usually it is horrifying cavalry fest. Neither is fun in long run... Dunno maybe best solution is just to disconnect and do something else...

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 30, 2012, 11:34:57 am »
+1
You reduce the amount of cav/ranged by going to melee only server :mrgreen:

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #206 on: May 30, 2012, 03:55:01 pm »
+2
no, archers are usually at the bottom of the k/d scale, along with throwers. k/d-leaders and probably also the biggest factors for deciding the outcome of a round are 2h/pole footmen and melee cav. acts of classism like this thread come from the biggest idiots and are pretty retarded. just look at the poll options.

Offline Zandieer

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 25
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 30, 2012, 03:56:43 pm »
no, archers are usually at the bottom of the k/d scale, along with throwers. k/d-leaders and probably also the biggest factors for deciding the outcome of a round are 2h/pole footmen and melee cav. acts of classism like this thread come from the biggest idiots and are pretty retarded. just look at the poll options.
:D

Offline Klauwaert

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Peasant of House Eaglewood
    • View Profile
  • Faction: House Eaglewood
  • Game nicks: Eaglewood_Peasant_Klauwaert
  • IRC nick: Steam: Klauwaert
« Reply #208 on: May 30, 2012, 04:08:55 pm »
More serious post than my last few so far in this thread:

I must admit - my fail HA alt, using the standard HA build that I found in the guides section, with no looms at all, and still not at 4 HA skill, it's pretty damn hard to be a HA other than taking out horses.  Of course, I am noob at this class too and a good HA can surely own a little bit but I would say the only area of archery that I would buff is HA, i find it fucking hard to make a headshot so can't even say if it feels OP, I can only say (like I have in this thread) that it is OP from the recieving end.  Buff that shit, but nerf foot archer?
HA is just fine, check out this dude:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-bVFThKM7E

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • pronouns: Nick/her
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #209 on: May 30, 2012, 04:44:07 pm »
+1

2024: selling my thirty odd +3 items for rl money, don't think i need them anymore tbh. pm me