Author Topic: CHRIS P. BACON'S MASTERWORKED HEAVY BASTARD SWORD EMPORIUM AND WAREHOUSE!  (Read 502 times)

Offline Chris_P_Bacon

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • I'm a pig.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Ser_Chris_P_Bacon_Astralis, an_angry_piglet, A_Canadian_Seal_Clubber_Eh
CHRIS P. BACON'S MASTERWORKED HEAVY BASTARD SWORD EMPORIUM AND WAREHOUSE!

Hi, I'm Chris P. Bacon, President and CEO of Chris P. Bacon's Masterworked Heavy Bastard Sword Emporium and Warehouse! Thanks to a shipping error I am now currently overstocked on masterworked heavy bastard sword, and I am passing the savings on to you! Attract enemies to your steal, Make a splash of blood all over your best friends eye balls, Keep grandma safe, protect your crops. Execute your neighbors! Lop of a head! Massacre in church, or just slaughter babies! Whatever your masterworked heavy bastard sword needs are! So come on down to Chris P. Bacon's Masterworked Heavy Bastard Sword Emporium and Warehouse! The third house on the left in Fisdnar!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 03:50:12 am by JayPet94 »

Offline MrShine

• Ragdoll Basher
  • King
  • Renown: 1156
  • Infamy: 193
  • Fear the stache
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MrShine
Interesting store!  What exactly do you sell?
Holy crap I have a youtube gaming channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/MrShine12345

Offline Chris_P_Bacon

• Count
  • Renown: 195
  • Infamy: 37
  • I'm a pig.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Ser_Chris_P_Bacon_Astralis, an_angry_piglet, A_Canadian_Seal_Clubber_Eh
Interesting store!  What exactly do you sell?
Oh you know, swords and stuff.