Author Topic: Ban Request - Racism - Skeith  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request - Racism - Skeith
« on: May 22, 2012, 01:16:30 am »
I believe Skeith is a repeat offender who has already had some LONG bans for racisms, especially directed towards Wolfgang_Astralis. It seems no lesson was learned, as here are 2 different screenshots taken yesterday and today where he is racially attacking Wolfgang once again:

(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Please make sure he learns his lesson this time, as I am deeply offended that someone would stoop to bigotry in their trolling attempts.

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request - Racism - Skeith
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 01:26:57 am »

Offline Skeith

• Knight
  • Renown: 43
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 01:31:01 am »
Why not ban him for talking to me every time? It's not like I haven't asked him to stop bothering me, but you can see he's literally begging for it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 01:34:52 am by Skeith »

Offline Skeith

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 01:32:33 am »
Maybe take some pictures of him spamming skeet skeet skeet. You can google what that means yourself and how ironically is equally racist to the term friend.

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 01:37:31 am »
Your reponse is so twisted on so many levels, I don't know how you're allowed to be in contact with other humans. On a game-rule note, him talking to you normally isn't bannable, while racism is. Even when you DO mute him, you keep badgering him and other black cRPG players.

Offline Scrambles720

• Knight
  • Renown: 25
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Scrambles_Astralis
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2012, 01:38:17 am »
Skeith, you make it a point everytime you see wolfgang to say something racist. Wolfgang is really chill about this and its not even him wanting you to be banned its everyone else in the ts annoyed at you harrassing our bud.

Offline Skeith

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2012, 01:41:47 am »
If he's chilled about this he would stop talking to me after I've told him not to.  After I've told him many times, every single time. Maybe you should tell him to stop annoying me for a change.

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2012, 01:44:08 am »
That doesn't make what you respond with any less forgivable, ESPECIALLY considering you've already had a 10 day ban for the infraction against the very same player.

Offline Skeith

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2012, 01:45:30 am »
Your reponse is so twisted on so many levels, I don't know how you're allowed to be in contact with other humans. On a game-rule note, him talking to you normally isn't bannable, while racism is. Even when you DO mute him, you keep badgering him and other black cRPG players.
My response is just how I perceive reality. I've nothing against black people, I don't hate them or wish them ill. I just don't associate myself with them, and find their characteristics disagreeable, but I don't go out of my way to insult them without cause.

I don't, only him when he annoys me. Don't throw random accusations at me without evidence.

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2012, 01:47:08 am »
I find your characteristics disagreeable and I don't wish to associate myself with you, hence the ban request.

Offline Skeith

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2012, 01:48:44 am »
That doesn't make what you respond with any less forgivable, ESPECIALLY considering you've already had a 10 day ban for the infraction against the very same player.
So have you ever considered the fault may lie with him? I've never had any problems with any other player before, and never so much as a ban or kick for anything.

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2012, 01:50:50 am »
No. No no no no no no no no. The fact that he is TALKING to you when you'd rather not have him talk to you will NEVER EVER justify racism in return. You've got a mute function, use it. The fact that I even have to explain this to you means 2 things: 1. You're a bigot. 2. You're too inbred to read the rules and respect them.

Offline Skeith

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2012, 01:52:45 am »
I find your characteristics disagreeable and I don't wish to associate myself with you, hence the ban request.
Well since your capable of being deeply offended and going through all the effort of making arguments and this thread, I imagine it's difficult to find anyone you wish to associate with.

Regardless, he's muted, and I won't have to bother with him any longer.

Offline Skeith

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2012, 01:56:26 am »
No. No no no no no no no no. The fact that he is TALKING to you when you'd rather not have him talk to you will NEVER EVER justify racism in return. You've got a mute function, use it. The fact that I even have to explain this to you means 2 things: 1. You're a bigot. 2. You're too inbred to read the rules and respect them.
He started the racism comments with that skeet crap, don't cry to me for it.

And you should get a ban for that inbred insult. I don't even know where that came from.

Offline Lorden

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2012, 02:02:56 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skeet

Are you a newfie? In that case, it's the same as being called a redneck, which you clearly are. But once again, that's not racist. My thinking is that he used it more in this context:

"A slang term, particularly in the hip hop culture, for semen or the act of ejaculation"

You are clearly a cumstain on some 2-dollar whore's dirty sheets.

This is trolling. Trolling is allowed. Racism is not allowed. See the difference?