Spain
14 (21.5%)
Italy
20 (30.8%)
Germany
29 (44.6%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Voting closed: June 30, 2012, 07:34:05 pm

Author Topic: EURO 2012  (Read 35201 times)

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
Re: EURO 2012
« Reply #750 on: July 01, 2012, 04:07:38 pm »
+1

You know einstein maybe dead,but his grotesque brain-drilled ideas that Germans are the center of the world and that if you are not a german you are lazy or a prick still lingers in most of the Germans sadly enpugh.
Arrogants,selfish pricks,know-it-all wanna-be attitudes while the only thing they do is drink beer and eat pork,keep repeating about their precious money and shit.

Not all of the Germans are like that but sadly the majority is like this.

Thats not true at all.

it might look like that to you, because your idiotic media depicts germans as chocolate chip cookies and the like, but its just not like that.

If you look around on surveys all over the net you will see that pretty much whole europe thinks greeks are lazy pricks.

For the record, I think thats not the case, and I know your current state is caused by fucked up government and banks, and not your peoples attitude, but that´s not how the media shows you.

The Reasons I and many others keep talking about our "precious money" and shit is because of constant attacks from people like you against our country.Really, I once got told by a greek that germans are chocolate chip cookie again and this time we want to BUY europe instead of conquering it by war?How fucked up is that?

It´s just really annoying to get insulted by people from a nation germany gives billions of euros to.Of course there is more to that than just giving billions of euros, like the interest we gain back and our of course its mostly done to save european economy in the first place and probably not greece itself but it just gets me mad to be called a chocolate chip cookie constantly by people that at the moment basically live off the money we germans pay for them.

Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #751 on: July 01, 2012, 04:30:54 pm »
You know einstein maybe dead,but his grotesque brain-drilled ideas that Germans are the center of the world and that if you are not a german you are lazy or a prick still lingers in most of the Germans sadly enpugh.
Arrogants,selfish pricks,know-it-all wanna-be attitudes while the only thing they do is drink beer and eat pork,keep repeating about their precious money and shit.

How would you even know that most Germans are like that. Not one of the people I know irl who are Germans are like that. You might think like that because of the internet, but dont take too much serious, mate.

Btw Germany has taken lots of loans aswell, we wont ever be able to pay that back. We have like 2 trillion of debt. ;D
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #752 on: July 01, 2012, 04:34:57 pm »
+3
I think this thread is about football.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide)

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #753 on: July 01, 2012, 04:35:29 pm »

No that`s not germans,you ppl like to make money by selling soaps  :wink:

if you know what I mean my dear deutsche uber alles wannabe friend  :wink:

One quick edit:

You, good sir, just gave me the reason to call you "idiot" instead of panös for the rest of your miserable existence.
Do you ever read what you write before posting it?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #754 on: July 01, 2012, 04:37:56 pm »
Wait a second. Both Greece and (West-)Germany were included in the US Marshall plan. Although Germany was the only country who actually had to fully pay back (with high interest) all the lend money. East germany had there own reverse Marshall plan which included transfering infrastructure to the Soviet Union.

But I guess the main problem is that the Greek seem to live in a different universe:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #755 on: July 01, 2012, 04:40:10 pm »
Thats not true at all.

it might look like that to you, because your idiotic media depicts germans as chocolate chip cookies and the like, but its just not like that.

If you look around on surveys all over the net you will see that pretty much whole europe thinks greeks are lazy pricks.

For the record, I think thats not the case, and I know your current state is caused by fucked up government and banks, and not your peoples attitude, but that´s not how the media shows you.

The Reasons I and many others keep talking about our "precious money" and shit is because of constant attacks from people like you against our country.Really, I once got told by a greek that germans are chocolate chip cookie again and this time we want to BUY europe instead of conquering it by war?How fucked up is that?

It´s just really annoying to get insulted by people from a nation germany gives billions of euros to.Of course there is more to that than just giving billions of euros, like the interest we gain back and our of course its mostly done to save european economy in the first place and probably not greece itself but it just gets me mad to be called a chocolate chip cookie constantly by people that at the moment basically live off the money we germans pay for them.

First of all I live off the money I made during my 5 year service on the military,not from YOUR money.

All medias are idiotic because they sell false image just to hit higher popularity,Greeks believe that Germans want to buy Greece because they failed to do so in WW2,and Germans/Europe believe that Greeks are lazy,which is really sad.

What`s really annoying and sad is that 4000 Greeks commit suicide because of the crisis and while the whole Europe is getting poorer and poorer Germans are getting richer by the day.

2 damn years since Germany gave to Greece economical "help" and already Germany made a profit of 400Mil euros ONLY by the interests,and in the other hand you have fucktards like miwi saying "Let them starve,more money for us" now that talk I call it chocolate chip cookie talk but you know what they say right,"What goes around comes around" Greeks are stubborn bastards and we always manage to survive.

I disagree with my fellow Greek,it`s not chocolate chip cookies that want to take over whole Europe,it`s German banks + German companies,by creating false crisis in Europe,Germany will manage to have cheap working hands for your factories.

What makes me wonder the most is that while there are countries with higher debt than Greece
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_external_debt

Manage to have no crisis but not only that,getting richer by the day..

Bah,I guess it was Greece`s turn to give cheap workes to germany,like turkey did some years ago  :wink:
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: July 01, 2012, 04:42:32 pm »
Wait a second. Both Greece and (West-)Germany were included in the US Marshall plan. Although Germany was the only country who actually had to fully pay back (with high interest) all the lend money. East germany had there own reverse Marshall plan which included transfering infrastructure to the Soviet Union.

But I guess the main problem is that the Greek seem to live in a different universe:
(click to show/hide)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/dec/08/europe-working-hours

My my,looks like that the lazy pricks work more than the mighty HRE 

But what "The Guardian" knows,after all it aint a German newspaper to tell the truth  :lol:
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #757 on: July 01, 2012, 04:43:53 pm »
Yes beer, everything we said in this thread was 100% serious meant.

e:   :lol:
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: July 01, 2012, 04:44:03 pm »
You, good sir, just gave me the reason to call you "idiot" instead of panös for the rest of your miserable existence.
Do you ever read what you write before posting it?

Instead of calling me an idiot,I would suggest reading what your fellow country man miwi wrote "Let them starve"

To me as I said before,that kind of talk resembles what most germans believe.

Miwi,to be honest I don`t give a fuck,I`m tired of little german cunts like yourself keep repeating about their precious money while Greeks suicide because they can`t feed their families you chocolate chip cookie fucktwat.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #759 on: July 01, 2012, 04:48:36 pm »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/dec/08/europe-working-hours

My my,looks like that the lazy pricks work more than the mighty HRE 

But what "The Guardian" knows,after all it aint a German newspaper to tell the truth  :lol:
Well, those are certainly true. Those few hundred greeks who actually do work are doing the work of the other 80% greeks who just don't work. Naturally they work longer, DOH!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #760 on: July 01, 2012, 04:48:40 pm »
Haha, now I know how you got that fucked up view of the world. Only years in the military can do that.

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: July 01, 2012, 04:51:27 pm »
I just realized that I waste my time.

When you grow up little Paullie,send me a pm so we could have an actual political discuss.

Enjoy your swine.

Offline BlackMilk

• Polearm Lover
  • Earl
  • Renown: 370
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: el_Banduri
« Reply #762 on: July 01, 2012, 04:54:27 pm »
Tbh most germans could care less about greece. the economy of greece is approximately as big as the one from hesse (one of the 16 federal states of germany) and thus cant be the real reason why the euro is badly threatened and the debts rise and rise.
(click to show/hide)
the problem is the moneysystem, where states have to borrow the money from banks and have to pay back the borrowed money+interests. these interests have to emerge out of the nothing. this is why the debts continue to rise and not because greece people are lazy...

typing this from an ipod sry for any mistakes haha

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #763 on: July 01, 2012, 04:56:14 pm »

2 damn years since Germany gave to Greece economical "help" and already Germany made a profit of 400Mil euros ONLY by the interests,and in the other hand you have fucktards like miwi saying "Let them starve,more money for us" now that talk I call it chocolate chip cookie talk but you know what they say right,"What goes around comes around" Greeks are stubborn bastards and we always manage to survive.

Since your country will inevitably crash in the next few years, germany wont get the billions back it lend greece.400 million in interest is a really small part compared to what germany will lose.

Also, Miwi´s comment was obviously shitty, but after you attack germany that hard and call everyone chocolate chip cookies, what do you expect? What goes around comes around is for you, too.

Also, what´s that about germany getting richer everyday and cheap work?Thats plain bullshit.

In case you didnt know, germanys debt hit 2 trillion some time ago.We dont get richer, we will be going down with the rest of europe if this shit continues, we will only go down later because it will take longer for us until we have to pay really high interest for loans.
Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: July 01, 2012, 04:59:37 pm »
Let someone else argue with Panos that's not a German himself (that obviously excludes Paul, Molly, Berserker, Miwiw and you others.