Author Topic: Ban Request: Skeith & Sir D0nkey  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request: Skeith & Sir D0nkey
« on: May 18, 2012, 05:37:56 am »
Sir_Donk3y (See the correct spelling of his name in the screenshots) was previously banned from NA_1 earlier today for racism. I joined the community server because I enjoy smaller battles, unfortunately skeith and Sir_Donk3y were in there and decided to get even with me for being involved with Sir_Donk3y's ban. Here are the screenshots.

Sir_Donk3y telling Skeith to TK me and Skeith refusing to fight him (aka honor dueling) He was allowing Donk3y to chase me around the whole map instead of fighting him so I could reload.
(click to show/hide)

Skeith TKs me immediately after, in the same spot as I was aiming at Donk3y. You can see that he hit me twice in a row.
(click to show/hide)

Again, in the next map Skeith is attacking me.
(click to show/hide)

Tked by Skieth, as he taunts "Report that". While Sir_Donk3y is abusing the polls to have me kicked without reason.
(click to show/hide)

Last but not least, Sir_Donk3y teamwounding with his reasoning being that it doesn't matter as he is "leaving tomorrow anyways".
(click to show/hide)

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, we have murder in the 1st degree, attempted murder on multiple accounts, conspiracy, manipulation of public's democratic justice, and armed robbery. This isn't the first time they have been held before our great court.  These two have been here before. They have looked you in the eyes and pleaded not guilty. It is our job here today, to make sure that they do not come before us again to commit such crimes. They have had their chance to rehabilitate, and they have given you their answer. No man is above the law. No matter where they run to, justice will find them.

I rest my case, your honor.

Offline Bobthehero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 195
  • cRPG Player
  • Grandmaster Ultimate God Of Swashbucklin'
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridgeburners
  • Game nicks: Bobthehero_Whals and I am totally not all the Not_Bobthehero alts ever.
  • IRC nick: Buff Swashbuckling
Re: Ban Request: Skeith & Sir equus africanus asinus
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 04:37:49 am »
Its Donkey
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
The Narwhals, dedicated swashbuckler part of FCC

Stabbing is my speciality and one hitting people, my art

Offline Nagasoup

• Knight
  • Renown: 42
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Sir_Donkey
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 04:34:26 am »
Hah  :lol:

You are like the little girl in grade school that would tattletale to teachers any opportunity she gets. So pathetic. It's okay I don't mind, I'm on vacation baby  :mrgreen:

Edit: and yea me and skeith were dueling.... there were 3 people on the server, me vs skeith and him delaying with high ath and crossbow, if you think that warrants a ban, go ahead.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 04:38:03 am by Nagasoup »

Offline Auphilia

• Earl
  • Renown: 480
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 10:43:53 pm »
I spend my vacation on crpg forums too.  :lol:

Offline Nagasoup

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 06:14:36 am »
Skeith sent me a link DUUURRRR

I didnt even know  I was banned

Offline Lord_Panos

• Turkish
  • Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 203
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Abdul_Rashid_PanBaba,Panos
  • IRC nick: Panos
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 06:37:42 am »
Hah  :lol:

You are like the little girl in grade school that would tattletale to teachers any opportunity she gets. So pathetic. It's okay I don't mind, I'm on vacation baby  :mrgreen:

Edit: and yea me and skeith were dueling.... there were 3 people on the server, me vs skeith and him delaying with high ath and crossbow, if you think that warrants a ban, go ahead.

In this case you are the pathetic here,trying to be awes0me and cool and such a badass mr.toughguy that noone fucks with..

If I were an admin I would reward you sorry ass with a 6 month ban  at least  8-)

punkass.
In this community,if you cheat,which is the ultimate crime to do in a game,you can buy a second cd key and everything is fine,but if you troll you get a permaban and be in danger for a second one,fair isn`t it?

Offline Nagasoup

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 03:57:10 am »

In this case you are the pathetic here,trying to be awes0me and cool and such a badass mr.toughguy that noone fucks with..

If I were an admin I would reward you sorry ass with a 6 month ban  at least  8-)

punkass.

go ahead that would really help because when i come back the new semester starts

Offline Froto_the_Loc

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 94
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
  • CRaPGame
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Locia
  • Game nicks: Froto_the_loc
Re: Ban Request: Skeith & Sir D0nkey
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 06:52:13 am »
I ignore ban requests on repeat offenders too.
Hooray for customization and hybridization!
Down with monotonous pure classes!

Offline Emotion

• Earl
  • Renown: 360
  • Infamy: 145
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • pls
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Friends with Benefits
  • Game nicks: Noodles
  • IRC nick: Noodles
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 02:12:39 pm »
I apologize, I have been busy as well. I am almost always the only community admin that observes these forums.

Although I havn't seen them in quite a while, Donkey and skeith will be banned I promise you that.
Quote from: Testicleez
Noodles (Nibbles): One of my top dawgs. A godly c-rpg player and a chill ass muhfucka'. He's supposed to be adopting me once he gets married. One day I'll get him to order me a pizza… One day.